Pirate Story!

Go to CruxDreams.com

jacksjg89

PROCRASTINATOR
Hey all! Hope you enjoy this one. If not, comments and critisms are appreciated. It may be a little pretentious and trying to hardish, as well as being unfair to pirates. I would really like to do a second draft of this, or even recreate the letter. Imagine this is written only old 18th paper with drops of blood and tear stains on it.

Again, very important, if you have an idea of how the story could be better, or think that some parts dont work or I didn't get the language right, let me know.

My name is Elana Young. I am the daughter of an Edward Young, merchant of London, and I’m now a captive of the infamous pirate Raymond Red Bone, which he says he is called because he has had so many virgins, and he is devilishly handsome and has the most enormous cock I will enjoy sucking.

I am being made to write my account of my capture and imprisonment, and the handsome captain, who has a very large bone, will be looking over my shoulder to help me.

As of right now I am above deck, and the remains of the wreckage are gone. My wrist are chained to a table in such a way that my writing will not be obscured, while my ankles are tied to the two legs of the chair so that my knees are apart.

I am naked. I am very naked. I am exposed, and defenseless, and weak, and vulnerable. Horace can see me naked. Jacob the eye slicer. And Joseph and Ernie, born to whores, and who I would be too good for if I weren’t a chained naked captive of the dashing and heroic and big penised Captain Raymond Red Bone.

They can see my blond, unshaven bush covering my cute little aristocratic slit and my small little tits swollen from fun and games.

I was a virgin under the light of the last sun. That was when I was captured.

And Franklin can see my little blond cunt too.

I was sailing on the Laguna from Havana to Corpus Christi. The ship was carrying mostly food, dried meats and fruits, since the area is going for a drought. The insufficient rainfall has caused

Captain Raymond is holding my right nipple in his thumb and index finger. When I right things that are boring, he will check me. He has just demonstrated. It hurt.

I was on the ship because, as part of my father’s deal, I would be married to the governor’s eldest son, who

No I have never met him. Yes his cock is probably very tiny. I am so grateful to be spared a life of his tiny little cock and be raped repeatedly again and again by real men.

My father was in Nassau on business and would join us for the wedding.

My father

My father

I am refusing to write what they suggested about my father. They can do what they want with me, but

Every hole I have has been used. There is semen dripping from my mouth. I have been ordered to lick up, and have done so. I feel embarrassed. I am humiliated stark naked in front of all these fierce pirates. I am ashamed that they can see my blond pussy, and use it whenever they so choose. I am humbled to be a slave to these ugly filthy pigs who are going to be h

An empty rum bottle has been shoved up into my blond pussy that all they dashing heroes can see. I am ashamed and humiliated and naked. I am not sitting on the chair, the bottle is.

We were two days away from the Florida. I was in my cabin reading with Elsie. Elsie is my ladies maid. We were clothed. We were sitting apart from each other. We were not touching or rubbing each other. We were not disgracing the laws of god and man.

Right now they have brought Elsie above deck from the brig. She is also naked. She says she is very humiliated to be naked and raped. She has a black pussy. Her breasts are very big. Her tits are enormous. Her wrists are chained behind her back so she cannot cover up her large tits, or harry pussy. She is crying. She cannot wipe away the tears. Carl is licking them off her checks. He says they taste sweet. She does not want to suck his cock. She cannot decide whether she likes cock or cunt more.

M y b o t t l e ha s be e n r e m o v e d . E l s I e i s li ck in g m y v a g i na u n t i l I cum I finished and

Elsie is standing on a barrel with a noose around her neck. She is still naked. Jacob has two fingers in her. She is screaming for me to protect her. I can protect her by not doing anything to upset my capt ain

I was reading in my cabin with Elsie when the Captain Charles Seymour of The Laguna, an inferior Captain with an inferior manhood, burst in to say we were under attack by pirates. We hid in the storage among the fruit while the fighting was happening above deck. We were very scared, and clung to each other to comfort ourselves. We did not kiss.

The pirates won. And the very clever Ernie spotted us hiding among the banana’s. Ernie was the one that found the pussy. Ernie deserves more respect around here.

Ernie has a lead bullet in his head and his body has been tossed over the side.

When we were brought up above deck the fighting was over. What survivors there were suffered interrogation about the cargo and passengers. One of them had alerted the pirates to the presence of two women on board, who he had seen crawl into the cargo hold before the battle. This did not save the man’s life. Only me and Elsie were taken aboard the pirates ship, while we watched the other prisoners, tied to the rigging, sink with The Laguna to the bottom of the sea, while Captain Seymour, tied between the two boats, was ripped in two. They still have his head. It is in a jar they have set in front of me. It shows the face of a human being who died in agony. The pirates chant that he was the lucky one. I concur.

It was not long before knives were produced and our clothes were cut away. The remains of our garments were either burned or tossed into the sea, and we have been naked ever since, and bound, and defenseless and scared and vulnerable. In sight of the ruins of my father’s ship, my virginity was ripped from me by Captain Raymond Red Bone himself. I am honored to have been raped by such a manhood. After which, I was given to the rest of the crew to do with as they please. And they did.

I have been deprived of sleep for over 24 hours. I have endured everything they scoundrels have to offer. What are they going to do that can be worse than what they’ve already done. Because of the words I write here, they have just kicked the barrel out from under Elsie, and she fell to the floor, the other half of the noose was not tied to the mast. She is being raped, and there is nothing I can do, but I will fight with all the strength of Young.

I have not been harmed for my outburst. I have been told of my captors plans. Elsie will be taken across the sea’s and sold as a slave. I will not. There is a desert island in the Florida Keys where they do this. I will both tied and nailed to a cross, in the old roman fashion, and all that shall suppose me is a protruding branch that impales me and keeps me upright. And before they leave, they will put salt in my mouth and nail this document above my head. They will then leave me to die alone.

I welcome death. My only regret is that I leave my dear friend Elsie to a life devoid of anything but torture and torment. I laugh at their barbaric execution ritual. They make me write this to inspire fear in you. But I say to you, take courage. Fight these monsters with every ounce of spirit you can muster. And when these pigs are finally caught, hang them all naked. Let the world see their fear in their faces while their miniscule cocks piss their lie away, especially the so called Captain Red Bone and his insignificant little

I have been told that my execution will not take place immediately. First, they wish to capture my father’s vessel, capture him, and make me eat his entrails. I have no doubt that the magnificent Captain Raymond will succeed.

Until then, I will be busy entertaining the men, and my captain, because

Elsie is hanging by her neck from the mast. Urine is dripping from her body and I have to clean it up with my tongue.

This is the end of my said, pitiful story, about how I was captured, stripped, humiliated and abused by the great Captain Red Bone. All ten of my fingers are about to be broken.

Very well written !

It may be a little ... unfair to pirates.

I've heard of political correctness, but that takes the biscuit :devil:
I'll let you know if we get any complaints :D

It's a good story, Jacks, I like the idea of 'recreating' the letter,
and I think you build a bit more on the story,
what's led up to it, the tension of the pirate attack and the search of the ship,
and what's coming...​

I've heard of political correctness, but that takes the biscuit :devil:
I'll let you know if we get any complaints :D

It's a good story, Jacks, I like the idea of 'recreating' the letter,
and I think you build a bit more on the story,
what's led up to it, the tension of the pirate attack and the search of the ship,
and what's coming...​

I hesitate to ask, but was Cruz forums intelligence slave confused by anything? Did the come across the she was constantly being interrupted, threatened, and offered suggestions? I know what was going on on the boat, but it might not always be clear what's going on to the reader.

This little story was brought to you courtesy of the Irish of course, Jameson and baileys.

all that certainly came across Jacks -
I did think the pirate attack and search could have been drawn out a bit more,
but that was just a response to your request for suggestions, others may well have a different view.
And otherwise, the story made me wonder about what came before, what's coming after,
but of course that was because of the hints you've put into it -
which is to your credit.

but that was just a response to your request for suggestions, others may well have a different view.
And otherwise, the story made me wonder about what came before, what's coming after,
which is to your credit.
Thank you. And in all honesty, after the second shot I was getting super sleepy, but I was committed to finishing it before I went to bed. And I agree with your suggestion and thank you for it.

which is to your credit.
would like to see what is next

would like to see what is next
Good to know. I thought I was done. The idea is that some people happen upon an island where she has been crucified, and her letter is exactly where they said it would be, nailed above her head. Do you think there needs to be an introduction involving someone finding the body, reading the letter, and his horrified reaction?

Good to know. I thought I was done. The idea is that some people happen upon an island where she has been crucified, and her letter is exactly where they said it would be, nailed above her head. Do you think there needs to be an introduction involving someone finding the body, reading the letter, and his horrified reaction?
with a message or letter in a bottle perhaps?

It's wrapped in leather and nailed above her head, the way the a crime is when the Romans crucify someone

that's a good idea Jacks - so the story is a 'flashback',
and maybe they go on to unearth more about Raymond Red Bone and his dastardly deeds! :devil:

Me myself think about a story with two friends, beauties she-drugs-runners caught and after a fair and right trial as punishment crucified on a splendid East Asian isle. The American and European Principals of the girls (of course some of our own girls) find them on that island and what their goods back

Me myself think about a story with two friends, beauties she-drugs-runners caught and after a fair and right trial as punishment crucified on a splendid East Asian isle. The American and European Principals of the girls (of course some of our own girls) find them on that island and what their goods back
You of course were the judge, and are very much in love with the red headed one, which is why you are chasing them.

You of course were the judge, and are very much in love with the red headed one, which is why you are chasing them.
indeed in that way you can start the story line............Tree as drug-principal? Me the judge could be............... Siss and Barb in this case the ones who find the Isle with palms in a primeval forest in the Indian or Great Ocean:rolleyes:

it's a fun idea, and would no doubt run, but -
at risk of being called a spoilsport -
it's not compulsory for stories here
to star the regular CF cast! :p

it's a fun idea, and would no doubt run, but -
at risk of being called a spoilsport -
it's not compulsory for stories here
to star the regular CF cast! :p
just not the regular one........................they look from the flank what will happen on that Isle

Back
Top Bottom