Portable Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Hansi,
I 've already my hands full with one man, from wich I tought he was an exception in loving crux. A little foolish.
Thanks this site I discovered there are many normal people loving crux plays.
Some like it softer other ones harder. Thats their choices, and I respect it.
greetings

and it is your choise to look here and I appreciate your choise

hansi

Does anyone have any drawings to enable me to make a portable cross that can be used indoors and out? Any sensible suggestions would be appreciated, it has to be collapsable.
how about using a 6 or 7 foot tall step ladder and attach a 4 x 4 across the top then have the victum walk up tje ladder back ward than tie their arms at the shoulder, elbow and writs across the front of the 4 x 4 and with the knees slightly bent tie the ankles to the out side frame of the ladder. once you are done playing take the 4 x 4 off the top and you have a ladder to paint walls change light bulbs wash windwos or what eber you use a step ladder for.

Yes, I have designed a portable whipping post/crucifix. It is made of wood. It is easy to build. I have drawn it. I will built it, before I post my drawings online here. Also, my home scanner if broken, so I must go elsewhere, to scan my drawings. I'll be in touch, shortly.

I discovered a Speedpost, a 30 inch tall spike, driven into the ground with a hammer. It supports a 4 x 4 beam! The photos had it being used as a two foot tall sign post, as a 4 x 4 mailbox beam, a tomato plant support, and as a vine support trellis.
They did not have any crux photos or drawings. Please see my new post "New Crux Tool Available!"
Enjoy!

I discovered a Speedpost, a 30 inch tall spike, driven into the ground with a hammer. It supports a 4 x 4 beam! The photos had it being used as a two foot tall sign post, as a 4 x 4 mailbox beam, a tomato plant support, and as a vine support trellis.
They did not have any crux photos or drawings. Please see my new post "New Crux Tool Available!"
Enjoy!
I too have been seeking solutions.
Ideally, find a spot in a clearing where you will not be disturbed. Dig a hole and sink your socket in concrete with the top nine inches below surface. Splay the last nine inches of concrete to form a funnel to 'gather' the end of the crux as it is raised. Cover the hole with a plug and then cover with soil etc. Use as required.

I am trying to design a collection of 'innocent' bits of timber which I can stack in the garage and quickly assemble into a cross. Only holes in the timber, all 'fittings' are kept separate. No one will detect what its purpose is.

I too have been seeking solutions.
Ideally, find a spot in a clearing where you will not be disturbed. Dig a hole and sink your socket in concrete with the top nine inches below surface. Splay the last nine inches of concrete to form a funnel to 'gather' the end of the crux as it is raised. Cover the hole with a plug and then cover with soil etc. Use as required.

I am trying to design a collection of 'innocent' bits of timber which I can stack in the garage and quickly assemble into a cross. Only holes in the timber, all 'fittings' are kept separate. No one will detect what its purpose is.
Tree is amazed the Bob-Cat corp. has not come up with something for this. They sell every other attachment...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom