Punishment of women through the ages

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbara led the two condemned women on their march to the Sanctuary of Reproduction. The two women could have walked together but Spike Sharp of the Crux Chronicle was acting like the women’s crucifixions were a big money-maker (at least he hoped so) and had them brought separately to the hilltop because Zambonie had a crappy electric grid and he was limited on how many cameras he could power up with the generators he could get.

In was really a good decision on his part. After Barb passed the cameras on the path to the hill, he got good shots of Messaline struggling to carry her cross while the crowds relentlessly harassed the poor woman.

crux carry 100.jpg

Barb got to the hilltop. Her cross was taken and laid on the ground. She looks at the crowd and spots her lawyer taking a drag from his cigarette. With contempt dripping from her voice, she says “You couldn’t win my case so came to see me crucified?”

crux carry 105 A.jpg

Tree says “I’m here strictly on business. I also run a liquor distribution business that caters to large crowds and there seems to be one here. The fact you are being crucified doesn’t matter to me.”

About then Messa arrived at the hilltop, interrupting Tree’s and Barb’s ‘conversation’. Messa’s cross was placed on the ground next to Barb’s and they were placed before the gathered crowd. The governor announces there will be a vote- only Zambonieans allowed- to see which woman would be crucified first. The visitors were allowed to watch as the Zambonieans voted. With a show of hands it was obvious who their choice was.

Barbara grabbed Messaline as Messa as the governor announced “The blond woman will be crucified first!”

b & s 011 B.jpg

Messaline walked bravely to the waiting cross proudly sayings “I am not afraid of cross. Drive your spikes through me and hang me from it!”

crux carry 080.jpg

Then someone yelled “Fuck the lesbo! Let her die knowing how she should have sex.”

Messa’s bravery disappears as the guard Bull grabs her and tosses her to the ground. To Messa’s wails and the crowd cheers, Bull fucks her doggy style.

crux carry 155 A.jpg

After pumping a load of cum into Messa, Bull stands triumphant to the cheers of the crowd. Messa sits on the ground crying humiliated at what just happened to her. The governor points at Messa and yells “Get her on the cross and nail the slut to it!”

crux by-slanece.jpg

Messaline is dragged to her cross with no mercy shown. Why show the condemned woman any respect when they are about to crucify her?

crux nail 027.jpg

Messa’s body arches as the spikes are driven through her wrists.

c 0116.jpg

After her feet are nailed to the stipe, ropes are placed around the crossbeam, and they start to raise the cross.

crux lift 10 C.jpg

Messa is overwhelmed by pain she has never felt before. As she rises into the air, she looks confused as to what they are doing to her. High enough to slide into the hole, the cross drops with a loud thud.

Confused, stunned, and wracked with pain, Messa looks around trying to comprehend what has just happened to her.

crux nail 005 A.jpg

One of the men who crucified Messa says “Come on, boys. We got one more to do…”

... Messaline struggling to carry her cross while the crowds relentlessly harassed the poor woman.
Really ? Nobody to help me ? Though, you'll be happy in viewing me nailed naked to the cross ! ...

Messa is overwhelmed by pain she has never felt before. As she rises into the air, she looks confused as to what they are doing to her. High enough to slide into the hole, the cross drops with a loud thud.
Confused, stunned, and wracked with pain, Messa looks around trying to comprehend what has just happened to her.

Soon it will be the end ... Admire me, people, it will not continue for eternity !
... But Tree is happy : no doubt that he does a great turnover in selling his beverages ! Perhaps , I try to imagine that, I contribute in showing my nudity nailed to my cross ...

Crucified messa lost in her thoughts.jpg ... :monoloco:

The governor announces there will be a vote- only Zambonieans allowed- to see which woman would be crucified first. The visitors were allowed to watch as the Zambonieans voted. With a show of hands it was obvious who their choice was.
Zambonia is a democracy!:deal:

Tree says “I’m here strictly on business. I also run a liquor distribution business that caters to large crowds and there seems to be one here. The fact you are being crucified doesn’t matter to me.”
And there is so few crime in Zambonia, that defence lawyers have to run other business too, in order to sustain their living!:roto2nuse:

Really ? Nobody to help me ? Though, you'll be happy in viewing me nailed naked to the cross ! ...

Soon it will be the end ... Admire me, people, it will not continue for eternity !
... But Tree is happy : no doubt that he does a great turnover in selling his beverages ! Perhaps , I try to imagine that, I contribute in showing my nudity nailed to my cross ...

View attachment 1465502 ... :monoloco:
They will be pleased seeing your body twisting as you hanged nailed to the cross. To them, you are a piece of art. They care little about your suffering...

Tree is happy the crowd is entertained by your torturous execution. Sale of adult beverages are exemplary! ...and Tree really feels sorry for your suffering...
Zambonia is a democracy!:deal:
...just sort of!
A very well run country, it seems to me.

They even fixed it so that Spike Sharp had to cough up for his own power! :roflmao:
Spike should more than make his money back with the profits from the movie!!!
Oh shit!!!!!!!
Don't worry, Barb! I hear your crucifixion will be artfully done...

Back
Top Bottom