Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ahh yes, the Ford Edsel - an horrendously ugly car, saved only by the fact that the grille looks a bit like a vagina - I'm sure this was deliberate :p

Having said that, give it a flesh-pink paintjob, give it bigger headlights with nipples in their centre and it would look a lot better :D

Maybe I should try making such a 3D render one day, as it seems like fun :)

Ahh yes, the Ford Edsel - an horrendously ugly car, saved only by the fact that the grille looks a bit like a vagina - I'm sure this was deliberate :p
Bugatti does a vertical grille also, but they put a much more dominant flavor to it. Probably why I like it so much. ;)
maxresdefault.jpg

Having said that, give it a flesh-pink paintjob, give it bigger headlights with nipples in their centre and it would look a lot better :D

You have quite an imagination. Please don't ever lose it. ;)

Last edited:
I think she got gas for free...! :D

View attachment 1307108
I don't know which outfit is more shocking, hers or his.

It's definitely his. What is that thing on his head?

Given the fashion for "Dagmar bumpers" at the time, it may not be a coincidence.
caddie.jpg

I don't know which outfit is more shocking, hers or his.

It's definitely his. What is that thing on his head?
Looks like one of these with the ear flaps rolled up.... which would make him look silly considering he's not wearing a shirt.
static-72331fad-8a16-4c0a-881c-13b4f998ce43.jpeg

And for the record, I see nothing wrong with her outfit. :biggrin:
1304787-d145b540a8b584a219624f55c5ab61ce.jpg

Ok... I have to ask.....
What is it ?
1305408-c06945e7e8d82c40d060ece275330247.jpg
I believe that is a sterilizer for jars used for canning fruit, vegetables, etc. There should be a larger bucket of boiling water into which this one can be lowered, with the empty jars. Boiling water comes up through the holes in the bottom of this bucket until the jars are totally immersed, then they need to boil for about ten minutes. That handle in the center makes it easier to handle this bucket when it's time to remove it from the boiling pot. Typically you would remove the sterilized jars, put in unsterilized ones and repeat the process in a continuous workflow.

Jars have to be sterilized to kill any bacteria, fungi, etc. before putting anything into them or else the contents will be infected and spoil.

The people you beat with them made the batteries corrode?
Perhaps you needed heavy-duty batteries?
Well.... no. I meant the metal casing would corrode if you left batteries in them too long. But I suppose if you beat somebody to a bloody pulp with one, the blood would get inside and damage the batteries. But you would need to buy a lawyer instead of new batteries.

For the record, I have never beat anyone with a flashlight (or anything else), but our local cops were known to do that back in the day.

I believe that is a sterilizer for jars used for canning fruit, vegetables, etc. There should be a larger bucket of boiling water into which this one can be lowered, with the empty jars. Boiling water comes up through the holes in the bottom of this bucket until the jars are totally immersed, then they need to boil for about ten minutes. That handle in the center makes it easier to handle this bucket when it's time to remove it from the boiling pot. Typically you would remove the sterilized jars, put in unsterilized ones and repeat the process in a continuous workflow.

Jars have to be sterilized to kill any bacteria, fungi, etc. before putting anything into them or else the contents will be infected and spoil.
Ok. I had a feeling it was something like that. My grandmother used to can a lot of stuff and those jars looked familiar, but not the rest of it. She probably had something similar for sterilizing but I don't remember seeing it. I was pretty young though.
Anyway, thanks for answering my question. :)

Ok... I have to ask.....
What is it ?
1305408-c06945e7e8d82c40d060ece275330247.jpg
Yes, this is an old sterilization pot. In the lid there was a hole for a thermometer on which the temperatures for what you wanted to preserve were also marked. The water in the pot was not allowed to reach the top of the glasses. Each jar had a rubber grommet on the lid and a clip to hold the lid in place. By heating, the air in the glasses expanded and left the glass. During cooling, the air could not get back into the glass. Not only fruits and vegetables but also meat and sausages were sterilized. These handmade preserves kept for several years.

One of my ancestors: “Calamity Barb” … photo taken after a third glass of wine and just before she totaled @thehangingtree ‘s great grandpappy’s new bicycle. It’s said, he had her crucified for three days on a hill outside the Treehouse before he was willing to forgive her.

Back
Top Bottom