Roman style cruxifixion role play @ kik

Go to CruxDreams.com
What about roleplay at kik? Maybee we can create a kik group. We can make appointments to role play virtual crucifixions. My kik is tgpan.
Any one into?
I'm in prison together with you and tomorrow we shall be crucified. We will carry the patibulum in the morning, we will be flagellated on the way and when we have reached the execution place.

@tgpan @woodflesh @piedi and a certain Loinclothslave are all in the dungeon condemned to be crucified tomorrow…

How did we get here? What’s each character’s background.

Loinclothslave is just a slave who witnessed the Master’s daughter having a dalliance with her boyfriend. This slave knew to say nothing, but unfortunately the daughter saw me as she was doing very unladylike activities with her beau. Rather than risk me saying anything (she’s young - doesn’t think that no-one will believe a slave’s accusation) she tells her father that I tried to rape her…

no evidence was required, I was fettered and shackled, whipped, then brought before Master to hear the accusation. I stupidly begged my innocence so had to go through the ordeal of trial by fire for a week, which I of course failed, and that’s why I am in chains with the 3 of you covered in weals and burns…

Back
Top Bottom