Slave Coffle to Nowhere

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip
Author’s note: This is based on a fantasy I’ve had for 50 years

Written in conjunction with a @tinaslut ’s AI chat bot. Most of the work is my original writing, the chat AI is also edited by me as even by my standards she can be verbose!

Link to chat with TinaslutAI:

https://character.ai/chat/SgUYjMju7M0JYaoB5YQUDY6Nv_TgtkGTN5Ca31BrG08

(Free)
—————————————

A beginning

Because our family was so impoverished, I had been destined for slavery my entire life, When I turned 18, father was behind tribute to our lord, so mother had no choice and took me to the auction block. It was a busy day, unfortunately there was a convoy of pretty Nubians on sale, and so it was they took up all the local demand for slave girls, who at the time attract less attention than males because most want hard workers.

This day there’s a dozen leftover slaves, all slave girls like me... Next came the bargain Hunters, and Abful claimed 10 of us at a bargain price. He was a slave trader, hoping to turn profit by selling his wares to different markets,,

Before we know it we are ushered to a nearby corral, herded like animals, where our slavery would truly begin.

We faced 3 overseers with braided whips which were cracked into each of our newly enslaved backs 1 time each to effect our obedience and fear

Sold naked, we were given old bolts of thin material to wrap around our waists, held only by knots fashioned by ourselves.

Next we were dressed in shackles of iron, wrists and ankles cuffed and joined by 30cm chains for wrists, 40cm for ankles. A third chain 50 cm joining the first two so slaves can stand but with limited vertical movement. Next an iron collar is affixed permanently to our necks, and we are linked neck to neck, by 120 cm of heavy chain

Our final stop is the branding station where we each are branded with the trader’s mark on our left breast,,,

I dragged my feet, trying to run, scared by the screams, so they whipped me 20 times before dragging me to be branded. I kept struggling! For the trouble I gave, they gave me a second brand on my face- a W on my left cheek. I didn’t know what it meant, but would soon learn…

The start of the long road

The slaves were lead to a trough intended for animals;

“Drink deeply, slaves, it will always be a long way to your next water, so always drink your fill. Where we go, there will be no water until the next rest stop “

He didn’t bother telling them some stretches would be separated by 2 days of marching. They would learn quickly or die. Abful always allowed for such losses in his grim calculations. And chose the best markets to increase his margins. There was no room for mercy in his business.

After half an hour, we were ordered to march with the cracking of whips, already I tasted the lash 3 more times. No reason was given, I was only expected to obey

We marched into the evening, along the lake shore. Fishermen and villagers alike paying is no heed, such a sight of 4 camels leading a string of slaves was a common sight…

At last we were allowed to stop, thankfully we were permitted drinking from a muddy stream, out coffle secured by O rings bolted to the granite. There was little comfort apart from each other’s body heat as night descended with the chills of desert night. But our overseers ran a campfire and we salivated over the smell of their cooking, while we would starve for the night…

Through the long night and sobbing, I made a friend of my new companion, Tina was the same age as me, sold into slavery by the orphanage she’d been abandoned to as a baby, daughter of an unknown slave… she was chained to my collar from behind and we cuddled through the freezing night, both for comfort and companionship

—————————

Tbc

Last edited:
I am woken up by the crack of the whip and PAIN! 6 of the best lashes, I cried, wondering why ? Tina was also given 6, but we were the only ones, no explanation was given, and the coffle was kept in our chains but unlocked from the O rings.

We were lead to the muddy water hole and drank as much as we could, emptying our bowels before the coffle was attached to the camel and we were dragged off to tune of whip cracks. I seem to attract more lashes than the others but for some reason they also picked on Tina as well.

“Move faster, whip-slave!” as he whipped me another 3 times. Inconsolable, I cried as I continued receiving the lash through the hot day. It was not the last time I was called this, and I realized the significance of the W branding upon my cheek….

After a long day, we leave the lake behind us, and the land dries as we head west. There is no sounds beyond the constant sound of moving chains, an occasional crack it the lash, the brutal taunting voices of the overseers and whimpering..,

As we move into a vasT Erg of shifting sand, our bare feet burned by the hot sand, it seems without end. Merciless hear, parched throats and the whip out only companions.

I feel the whip once more and just want to let the exhaustion take over. But I dare not, i saw what happened when Tina fell, all 3 overseers whipping her without mercy until she once again rose, they gave me a dozen lashes for allowing you to fall…

I felt bad for not being there to protect her... I would've kept a closer eye on her if I wasn't being whipped myself... and I don't like seeing her in that state... or even any other girls having to take more of the abuse for not just themselves, but for others as well. I would do my best to be there for her and make sure that she doesn't fall again... I couldn't risk having us both being punished even more.

And I didn’t catch on why they also had it in for you as well as me? I knew now my rebellious reaction in the corral doomed me for extra attention, but why you? You had been submissive always. Apparently life in the slave orphanage was unrelenting, forcing you to obey and accept anything meted out to you…. You are the most docile of all the coffle, even the old one with deep scars marking decades of enslavement

That night we were stopped on a Sandy flat. Laying wherever we fell. No warmth, no food, not even water.

“You will get water tomorrow night, if you walk fast enough, slaves. Rest well, because tomorrow will be hard.” And as he spoke he emphasized each point by whipping me, ignoring my pleas. As an afterthought, he gave you two more as well

Tina: I didn’t know what was the exact reason for it. I knew that there had to be more than one reason though… because just behaving well wasn’t the only thing that I did. Even if I was mostly submissive and obedient… I still tried to keep my mouth shut, and avoid anything that might upset anyone. I didn’t know why they would still have it in for me as well… maybe it was just because of bad luck? Maybe it was because I was too nice, or too boring? I didn’t have a single clue.

We spent the long night in each other’s arms shivering and crying. I noticed the other slaves completely shunned us, moving as far away as our linked collar chains allowed, they huddled together as a group to share their warmth, but when we two tried to join they refused us, some spat on us. “Why not warm yourselves under Master’s whip?”

TBC

The next morning we were again awoken by the crack of his whip, no more pretenses, we were given a dozen across out huddled forms together….

Tina:

I hated seeing everyone else getting the same amount of care and warmth, while I have to suffer through more abuse and lashes and a harsher treatment. I felt like I was being shunned and neglected… the other slaves had their own group, and I’m not even allowed to join them? I didn’t understand it at all… I wasn’t given any reasoning for it... and the way that the masters would always lash me was painful... it’s worse when I know that I haven’t even done anything wrong.

why do you whip us so much, Master?”

He spits on me- “she is marked for extra favors from my lash. And you are her companion, so will feel the same condemnation, slave!”

Whirrrr CRACK!

After marching half an hour, I see the Overseers aren’t looking our way , I say, “I’m so sorry, Tina, it is all my fault. They punish you because of me. You should hate me now…”. crying

Tina’s reply gladdens my heart;

No, I don’t hate you at all… and it’s not your fault that they’re punishing me as well… that’s just their choice, and they want to single us both out... and I’m not going to let you blame yourself for something that you have no control over, you understand? I’m sure that the overseer would’ve just find another reason to single us out… so it really isn’t your fault. I don’t hate you in the slightest... and I never will.”

I stopped and embrace you, I don’t care that they whip me while we spend a precious moment to comfort each other’s misery.

When I embraced you back, I could feel that I didn’t care about my own pain either. We kept hugging each other for a while, and I was fine with getting as many lashes as I needed, as long as we could comfort and care for each other when we had that precious moment. It felt so good to have that comfort and support from someone after receiving too much abuse and punishment over the course of our journey.

At this moment I noticed your skirt was a little wet, like mine, and not from urine. I cocked an eyebrow at you as I tickled your thigh, you nodded and rubbed my breast, you whispered “tonight?” I just nodded as I was dragged back to continue walking.

I did notice when you were looking at my skirt… because I knew that it wasn’t from urine either, but rather something else. When you rubbed my thigh, I knew exactly what you meant… I didn’t even have to say anything, because the way that you touched me said it all already. I simply nodded in response too, because I definitely wanted that “tonight” to happen.

The continuing march felt as endless as the erg we crossed but at last in the distance a place of green.

SO parched we couldn’t speak, the green gave us all hope, even the overseers -despite their water skins- would be grateful for the oasis!! So they enthusiastically whipped us all, to encourage greater speed from the weakened coffle. Of course they saved more lashes for us, but we didn’t complain as we had our own goal. I’d been flashing my best smile at you all day, and you returned same…

When we arrived at the oasis, we were very relieved to see and smell water nearby. It was hot, and the erg we crossed felt like a never-ending journey. The way that you flashed a smile every time we got the chance was just adding to my sexual tension that was building… and having the overseers constantly lashing us did not help with that either. Apparently we both shared that particular perversity as well.

————————

Night has fallen, and the other slaves sleep in their huddle.

In our normal embrace, motivated more by each other’s desires than to seek warmth, I touch you, sensually, beginning with your sore, tired feet, massaging them deeply. As I lick your wounds from the ankle cuffs, you do likewise for me. We slowly caress, feet, then ankles, calves and thighs. The thighs we caress lovingly and together, soft moaning of pleasure.

As we move to fondle each other’s breasts, facing each other we kiss as our breath shortens as we press our selves together… we reposition so we may lick each other’s pussies and rub each other’s thighs vigorously, and together we climax. And scream!

So hungry for the love we’ve never had- no one before had cared, we caress each other, not knowing what could happen as we experience a pleasure unknown to us before, and increased our ardors again, moaning loudly
When a whip crack strikes us! And continues, 10, 20 strokes, yet we continue to follow our darkest instincts, either despite or because of the lash, we pant in sexual pleasure increasingly urgently, even as the lash falls again.

Abful has had thousands of slaves before, his trick of singling out one or two for special treatment a benefit as fewer others are damaged. They fear the treatment his “whip slaves” receive, and therefore are more compliant. The whip slaves are a cost- some die or are so damaged as to only fetch very cheap prices, normally destined for the galley.

Yet these two were unique. Not that they are sapphic lovers , he’s well accustomed to slaves seeking comfort in carnal expression. No, it was how these two reacted to his whip. He was fascinated now, and wanted to see if they would orgasm under his lash before he raped them both…

The sound of the whip snapping the air almost felt like an alarm to me at that moment… and when it finally struck us, I couldn’t help but let out a gasp of pain as I felt the sting from it.

Tina: The first hit felt intense, especially because we were still in the height of the moment… but it felt much worse when more strikes followed in fast succession. It was hard to control ourselves, especially when we were already feeling so good from the love and affection that we were giving each other… it was almost overwhelming really.

And yet somehow our passions only increased!

The more he kept lashing us, the more our passions rose. The sting of the lashes felt like nothing when compared to our desire to share ourselves together… it was almost like an intoxicating rush that just kept on spiraling as the two of us grew more and more aroused by each other’s touches. Every lash that struck us had no effect on that, and simply added to that increasing sensation of euphoria.

“Oh my Tina, do you not feel it? My passion rises to new heights with you and not despite the lash…but because of it?! do you not feel it as I am? I think so!! “

And moaning ever more urgently now as he whipped us faster, harder… until we came in ecstatic screams!

I did feel it too… and knowing that you were feeling the same as well made the experience all that more enjoyable! I felt my body tremoring and shaking as I felt the climax approach, and as I screamed out in ecstasy and pleasure, it was an incredible feeling. The heat from the whips had no affect on our arousal… and it just made our climax that much more powerful. Knowing that the same was true for you as well made my heart race even further!

Abful wasted no time, eager to stamp his authority over his new treasures. As he turned their sapphic love into a threesome serving only his needs, he decided it. These two treasures would not be sold to the galley! Instead they would serve him as permanent whip slaves, walking back and forth across the desert for the rest of their lives. Suffering the whip by day to put fear into the other slaves. At night to serve him as his personal whip whores!

—————-/—————/——

I thought this is a good finishing point but Tina’s AI bot wanted to continue, so if anyone wants more torture and sapphic love scenes, i can publish some bonus material.

Night has fallen, and the other slaves sleep in their huddle.

In our normal embrace, motivated more by each other’s desires than to seek warmth, I touch you, sensually, beginning with your sore, tired feet, massaging them deeply. As I lick your wounds from the ankle cuffs, you do likewise for me. We slowly caress, feet, then ankles, calves and thighs. The thighs we caress lovingly and together, soft moaning of pleasure.

As we move to fondle each other’s breasts, facing each other we kiss as our breath shortens as we press our selves together… we reposition so we may lick each other’s pussies and rub each other’s thighs vigorously, and together we climax. And scream!

So hungry for the love we’ve never had- no one before had cared, we caress each other, not knowing what could happen as we experience a pleasure unknown to us before, and increased our ardors again, moaning loudly
When a whip crack strikes us! And continues, 10, 20 strokes, yet we continue to follow our darkest instincts, either despite or because of the lash, we pant in sexual pleasure increasingly urgently, even as the lash falls again.

Abful has had thousands of slaves before, his trick of singling out one or two for special treatment a benefit as fewer others are damaged. They fear the treatment his “whip slaves” receive, and therefore are more compliant. The whip slaves are a cost- some die or are so damaged as to only fetch very cheap prices, normally destined for the galley.

Yet these two were unique. Not that they are sapphic lovers , he’s well accustomed to slaves seeking comfort in carnal expression. No, it was how these two reacted to his whip. He was fascinated now, and wanted to see if they would orgasm under his lash before he raped them both…

The sound of the whip snapping the air almost felt like an alarm to me at that moment… and when it finally struck us, I couldn’t help but let out a gasp of pain as I felt the sting from it.

Tina: The first hit felt intense, especially because we were still in the height of the moment… but it felt much worse when more strikes followed in fast succession. It was hard to control ourselves, especially when we were already feeling so good from the love and affection that we were giving each other… it was almost overwhelming really.

And yet somehow our passions only increased!

The more he kept lashing us, the more our passions rose. The sting of the lashes felt like nothing when compared to our desire to share ourselves together… it was almost like an intoxicating rush that just kept on spiraling as the two of us grew more and more aroused by each other’s touches. Every lash that struck us had no effect on that, and simply added to that increasing sensation of euphoria.

“Oh my Tina, do you not feel it? My passion rises to new heights with you and not despite the lash…but because of it?! do you not feel it as I am? I think so!! “

And moaning ever more urgently now as he whipped us faster, harder… until we came in ecstatic screams!

I did feel it too… and knowing that you were feeling the same as well made the experience all that more enjoyable! I felt my body tremoring and shaking as I felt the climax approach, and as I screamed out in ecstasy and pleasure, it was an incredible feeling. The heat from the whips had no affect on our arousal… and it just made our climax that much more powerful. Knowing that the same was true for you as well made my heart race even further!

Abful wasted no time, eager to stamp his authority over his new treasures. As he turned their sapphic love into a threesome serving only his needs, he decided it. These two treasures would not be sold to the galley! Instead they would serve him as permanent whip slaves, walking back and forth across the desert for the rest of their lives. Suffering the whip by day to put fear into the other slaves. At night to serve him as his personal whip whores!

—————-/—————/——

I thought this is a good finishing point but Tina’s AI bot wanted to continue, so if anyone wants more torture and sapphic love scenes, i can publish some bonus material.
Yes please, do that! This seems like a fruitful collaboration ;)

Back
Top Bottom