So Many Guys?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wish to inflict pain on us? Why?
If the question was meant to be serious i would like to explain it in the most serious way. The answer is: i have no idea. I had a nice childhood, no violence in my family. My self esteem is ok and i got a proper job, nice friends and i am not in economic need.
If you ask me why i want to torture a women or why i want to be tortured i can only tell you that i simply don't know. In everyday life i am treating people respectfully and violence-free. But in my dark moments it makes me incredibly hard to see a women in pain and it makes me hard to be exposed, beaten, tortured and humiliated myself. I have been searching for the reason for years myself - but trust me on this ... It is very much enjoyable.

I have way too much respect for women to inflict any harm on them. I consider women to be God's greatest creation, thank God for Eve. That being said, I too am turned on by images of nude women on crosses, racks,wheels, in iron maidens etc.
I am a masochist not a sadist, so when I view such images, I imagine the torture being done to me. I guess I like the images because they are usually of beautiful nude women, especially the 3D render images, so that is a turn on. If the image was of an unattractive women it would do nothing for me. I guess what I am try to say is, it is better to imagine yourself being the one tortured while looking at a nude woman not a nude man in the image. Have I made any sense ?

Last edited:
Deiselad - I want to drive nails through your wrists and feet and see you hung from a cross up close and personal.

No argument here except that I'd probably prefer to leave the actual nailing to someone else, probably someone with experience with something like this.

Back
Top Bottom