Stake

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last night. I tied my self up and pretended to be crucified on a stake. In a dark room it felt as I was being watched and people laughing at me. I stretched out as far ask could go then said the seven sentences Jesus said by the time I finsged NY mouth was dry and I was sweating lightly has anybody had the same feeling. :)) thanks

Last night. I tied my self up and pretended to be crucified on a stake. In a dark room it felt as I was being watched and people laughing at me. I stretched out as far ask could go then said the seven sentences Jesus said by the time I finsged NY mouth was dry and I was sweating lightly has anybody had the same feeling. :)) thanks

Well done for remembering the seven sentences under those circumstances, Vulcan!

I'd have needed an autocue!

Just a stake? Like Marsia.

Attachments

• Marsia 1.jpg
    Marsia 1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Marsia 2.jpg
    Marsia 2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 341
Back
Top Bottom