Subduing Supergirl - The Japanese Way

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
As well as girls getting comprehensively beaten after putting up a good fight against impossible odds,​
the Japanese evidently like to see sassy superheroines getting a lesson on who's really the boss -​
usually 3 or more large hefty males in weirdo fancy dress -​
of course Jap supergirls always keep their clothes on, even when being tortured,​
but the way they soak up punishment, their defiant facial expressions​
and their delicious writhing as they're finally broken make for enjoyable viewing.​
To begin with, a cruel clip - crux, but not as we know it (some nice use of barbed wire, too)!​

This longer one is really three clips -​
in the first, Leona starts off well enough against her three assailants, but soon gets winded,​
chained up and duly punished; in the second part (beginning about 6'20) she's agreeably lightly clad,​
and six minutes of battering encourages her to display her semi-nude body very attractively;​
in the last bit, she seems to be beating shit out of her identical twin.​

Again, a mixture of clips, a superschoolgirl finds her mystic powers are powerless​
and is progressively broken down to a writhing, sobbing wreck​
I particularly like the evilly grinning Torturer and - towards the end - his female counterpart​
who alternately caresses and tortures the terrified little victim:​

Into the Torture Chamber - Galaxy Woman is interrogated, with electrical torture -​
she's absurdly overdressed,​
but you don't need to know any Japanese​
to hear the change in her tone from anger to pathetic helplessness​
as the men fitting the electrodes lift up her skirt ...​

THT's story in 'Where it all began' took me back to this one, 'Agent in peril'​
I like it - the girl's a great mover, I think she's had ballet training as well as martial arts,​
she's allowed to flatten a good number of guys very elegantly before she faces her nemesis,​
a wonderful grinning, giggling sadist!​
And the boss man taking photos is a regular feature in these scenarios,​
it seems to add to the girl's sense of isolation, exposure.​
The ending is both hilarious and frustrating -​
we leave it at the crucial moment,​
Agent in peril of losing her clothes!​
only a Japanese girl could be so nonchalant about flashing her knickers throughout,​
yet terrified of exposing her bra, never mind what's under it!​
But use your imagination about what will follow...​

That's because she's got a contract with 'Victoria Secret' and she's wearing a 'Target' bra... I can't believe you didn't notice.

Tree

if you're a male Japanese villain being bothered by a tiresome little female investigator,​
how useful a supply of barbed wire can be!​

Back
Top Bottom