Super Snakes Shakedown

Go to CruxDreams.com
Have any of you watched Kung Fury? :) if so, I think someone will like this story, because it draws a bit from this short movie.
But olso had referances to some cult favorite video games, other films, animated series too.

Chapter 1 Fart of the might

San Cyberangeles The 80's in the distant future

Those were dark times, but also fun, i fought in the streets to survive, had no equal until a certain time.
Certain dude showed up dodging my punches, and my dive kicks, it was strange that he hadn't hit me yet, but he pushed me to the ground.
As I was lying down he came over to me and start talking to me
-it's been a while brother
-brother? I have no brother I was born on the streets and what I do is fight to survive i repllied
He smiled and extend his hand so that I can get up.
So I get up, and then he pulled out of own leather jacket pendant with photo on which there were standing man and woman and under them two kids, one of them looked practically the same as me as kid.
-It's us and our parents, he replied, it's a shame they're not with us anymore, so they would be proud that we are as strong as they are
that's when I realized that this guy was actually my brother, and I asked him about his parents
-great people! were members of the Fighting Force but died at the hands of Mr Cross and Doctor Ex the worst criminals in this dump den
-that explains a lot why I don't remember our parents very well, and how do you know that?
-our uncle is still alive, he taught me how to fight and told the whole truth that our parents hid
-take me to him...please
-of course, he said
then we enter to a dark blue van parked in alleyway
-Strange car you chose brother I asked
-Tch! look at this!
And he press the button with the letter T and the Van turned into a sports car
-Whoa nice!
-Thanks, I've been working on it myself in between our uncle's studies

and so they drove through practically the entire city until they stopped in the small Asian district
-we are here, follow me
and so after a few steps were at the property where there was a large garden
-uncle Fu Yu, we have a guest
then a short old man dressed in martial arts robes appeared
-you must be my dead brother's second son?, he asked
-yes uncle Fu Yu
-good good but you can call me Master Fu Yu if you like
-thank you Master Fu Yu
-what brings you to the me?
-I already know how to fight but I would like to learn concentration so that I can move faster and land critical hits in certain body parts
-hmm, it can be done, but I have to be up to the challenge first
-I'm ready for anything Master Fu Yu
Then my uncle pointed to the striped cat sitting on the bench
-beat Fu Me!
-with all due respect, uncle, but it's just a cat

The uncle laughed and threw a piece of meat ball to the cat, after which the cat ate it and turned into an antimorphic tiger
-martial arts figthing tiger....AWSOME! i said
the fight started, I punched his body but he didn't even feel pain, then they kicked me until I fell over
uncle, seeing this, shouted,
-that's all you had? get up and beat him!
Then delivered my signature swirling kick right into his face
-GROOOWL!!! Tiger screamed in pain
-thats it my boy now finish him off!, my uncle cheered me on

then I folded my hands in the form of letter X, and start scream
HYPER X BLA.....it was supposed to be a blast but then I farted.
The smell knocked the tiger down right away, but my brother and uncle also fell to the ground, unable to stand the smell
But after a while they caught their breath and started congratulating me
-Congratulations!, you made it I don't know where you get such deadly gases, but I'm impressed, said the uncle happily
-Thank you Master Fu Yu so can you teach me concentration
-As i promised yes, but please take a shower and go to sleep you need some rest for tomorrow teaching

As soon as I fell asleep I couldn't wait for the next day.

Back
Top Bottom