The Competition

Go to CruxDreams.com
It seems that the Cardinal has taken it upon himself to invite a new entry to this year's Competition ... namely Mont St. Michel Abbey; and furthermore, it is said that the French Abbey possesses a most stunning young novice, known as Messaline, who I fear is almost certain to appeal to the Cardinal's special prurient tastes."
The Competition will be harsh this year, with such an opponent!

"Enough," snapped the Abbess. "Barbara must be punished; we must move decisively to exorcize this evil lustfulness from the poor girl's soul.
Aah! When monastries were monastries! :rolleyes:

. I began to moan, writhe, twist, and throw my head around; then to tense up and explode. The most unimaginably powerful pleasure rippled in heated waves, coursing through my loins and the taught muscles of my tummy and thighs. I squirted, hot and burning; and then I collapsed, limp, panting, heart racing, shaking uncontrollably, on the sweat-soaked bedding.
Oh my Ghod! I may need a moment…
I felt her stiffen and whimper happily as I ran two fingers along the wet crevice separating her labia, then pinching them together, parting them, and plunging both of my fingers in deep ... deep into that warm, wet, slippery, velvety smooth chasm. In and out I probed while our open mouths remained locked in an eternal kiss.
Well turn about is only fair play, nice to see the rebel knows gratitude!
Who would have thought this possible,
Hmmmm, we’ll as a long time fan of Pichard and having seen your later works, I think it’s possible!
I straightened up, turning to go, and ran straight into the waiting arms of Sister Hilda.
Ohhhhh, happy days, I’m sure Hilda can dream up something good for your dessert!

See the mess all over the little slut's thighs! The devil possesses this one. He drives her to wantonly partake of the sins of the flesh; and the little temptress has succeeded with the help of the devil in drawing our good Sister Kathleen into her carnal web!"
Poor Sister Kathleen, I hope she has a cunt cunning plan…

Shackle her to the wall! And Hilda! Run and fetch Sister Kathleen. We must get to the bottom of this!"
Get to the Tight little bottom of this…
No, it was not as it appeared to Sister Hilda, my dear Abbess. Please, let me explain. I was sound asleep in my bed when this little hussy slipped into my room, reeking of wine, and taking advantage of my drowsy state to strip me of my night clothes. The little seductress wantonly threw herself upon me in a most unnatural and lustful frenzy. I was overwhelmed at first, but then did my best to fight her off, eventually succeeding in bringing her attack to a halt and sending her from my room."
Ahhh, prepare for a tasty dessert now, Barb!
Ethelbert and Sister Hilda, take her down to the crypts at once and do what you must to her
Ooohhhhh I certainly hope we get a full tour of all that nice torture equipment!

Over on the other side of the torture chamber the Irish girl, Roisin Mac Donagh, was screaming her head off as they stretched her on the rack. The barrel-chested man stood over her, facing me, his hands on the ratchet mechanism that wound the ropes tied to the poor girl's bloody wrists around the large wooden roller above her head.
Click, click, click!! Aaaaaaiiiiiggh!
there was a pause during which she groaned, whimpered and sobbed pitifully, her sweat-sheened chest rising and falling in rapid belabored breaths.
She’s not the only one breathing rapidly right now
How much longer can the Irish girl endure the cruelties of being stretched on that rack?
How much longer can you draw out this wonderful anticipation and fear? Wonderful mood setting!
For what purpose would they torture me … presumably, to drive out the devil; to rid me of my so-called unnatural carnal impulses … but how?
Just you wait, they have every torture device imaginable, so let your fear run wild! Perfect!!
The ratchet mechanism sprang to life again, causing Roisin, who had been quietly sobbing to herself after refusing to confess, to begin screaming again … her shrieks echoed off the stone walls and vaulted ceiling, filling the chamber. This time, though, there was the terrible popping noise of tearing cartilage and ligaments. My God! What are they doing to her? They are going to tear her apart!
Oooooooohhhh! Weak sinew and bone surrendering to the almighty rack! Don’t worry, Barb, they will have only dislocated her shoulder, she’s not ripped totally apart… not yet!
Then the screaming suddenly stopped. She had passed out. The barrel-chested dungeon master leaned over to shake her head from side to side and slap her cheeks. No response
The mercy of unconsciousness, a blessing. Ghod watches over her in this chamber. Will Ghod watch over you? Do you deserve mercy???
We'll take a break here,"
See, kindly old Torture Master… he cares for his charges.
Then he twisted my nipple so hard I yelped in pain. He had my full attention now.
Yes, twisting my nipple tends to also get my attention as well!
I was hung around until I hovered over a large wooden vat filled with dirty foul-smelling water.
See, you are being given the opportunity for a tasty beverage!
Quickly and eagerly stripping herself to the waist, with that by now all too familiar malevolent look in her eyes, Hilda took a position nearby, holding a long braided whip in her hand.
I enjoy Hilda’s habit of stripping to the waist each time she brandishes a whip! Do you have her phone number handy? Asking for a friend?
the dungeon master lowered me, jerkily, a few inches at a time. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as the top of my head broke the surface of the water, which was freezing cold. Then I went under, and continued to go down until the water swirled around my bare shoulders and breasts.
See, freezing cold, so you’ll be wide awake for tonight’s entertainment! How thoughtful…
Hilda suddenly brought the biting tip of her whip down between my thighs to strike at my crotch. I bucked.
I’m bucking too! At least that’s what I’m going to call it!
small trickle of blood meandering down my tummy from the whip marks covering my reddened mound.
I can just picture it!

————————————

What a wonderful introduction to the crypt chamber! I certainly hope we will see moore if it? And what will be the fate of the Irish girl? Is she going to be your back up for the competition? Perhaps it will be her fate to be forced to demonstrate to you what will entail during the competition itself? Complete with nails and scourging?

@Loxuru are we both on chapter 8 now?

What a wonderful introduction to the crypt chamber! I certainly hope we will see moore if it? And what will be the fate of the Irish girl? Is she going to be your back up for the competition? Perhaps it will be her fate to be forced to demonstrate to you what will entail during the competition itself? Complete with nails and scourging?
Take your time, @Loinclothslave . Let's not bother, Barb will just be hanging a little longer dangling by her ankles! Wayward novices require some discipline! :D

9. I spent the night in the Abbey torture chamber, naked and shivering in the cramped space of an iron cage. After a while, the Irish girl, Roisin, who occupied the adjoining cage, roused herself and moved closer. We kept warm the rest of the night by pressing together despite the bars. In the morning they brought bread and water.

Then nothing happened until afternoon, other than a couple nuns who turned up to flagellate themselves. I watched with only tepid interest as they stripped to the waist, selected whips from one of the racks and proceeded to take turns whipping each others bared back for an hour or so. Then they left and I spent the rest of the day dozing and regaining my strength, until late afternoon when Ethelbert and Hilda came for me. They released me from the cage and, without bothering to give me anything to wear, led me up out of the crypt and to the vestibule at the west front of the Abbey church.

There I was forced to repeat the performance of the previous morning, shouldering the heavy cross and bearing it down the long nave, wearing only a loincloth; and then allowing myself to be bound to the cross in "mock" crucifixion while the Abbess and nuns performed afternoon prayers.

When it was over, the Abbess held up her hands, commanding everyone's attention. "Good news!" she announced, "we have just this morning received the official proclamation for this year's Competition."

Up on the cross, I wiggled my fingers to restore circulation and wished I could free a hand to scratch an itch. "I want to share the proclamation with everyone here," continued the Abbess, holding up a sheet of parchment, "I have asked Sister Kathleen, whom I have today appointed to the Abbey’s training and support team for the Competition, to read it aloud."

I looked up, interested now, as Sister Kathleen glided down the aisle, all business-like, habit rustling and flowing about her legs. Mounting the altar steps, she bowed and took the proclamation from the Abbess while surreptitiously throwing me a sideways glance. Turning toward her waiting sisters, she held up the proclamation and began to read:

The Competition, which this year will take place on the feast of St. Andrew in the cathedral city of Cruxton is an annual invitational event, in which four Abbeys compete with one another to stage the “best reenactment” of our Savior's crucifixion for the exclusive pleasure of his Eminence, the Cardinal, and his invited guests. "Best reenactment" is defined as that which succeeds in giving his Eminence the greatest pleasure. The winning Abbey goes home with the coveted "Scarlet Cross Banner" to hang proudly in its chapter house for one year.

The following are the official rules and regulations for this year's Competition:

• Each of the four Abbeys chosen by his Eminence to compete in this year's Competition will sacrifice one "willing" young novice. In support of the girl’s crucifixion, each Abbey may field a "support team" of six, typically consisting of the Abbess, two monks and three nuns. Each Abbey is required to supply its own cross, ropes, nails and other necessary paraphernalia. The weight of the cross supplied by the Abbey must be at least equal to 2/3 the weight of the novice. "Performance points" are awarded by his Eminence at each stage of the competition and tallied to determine the winner.

• The reenactments will follow the customary "stations-of-the-cross" sequence, with some leeway for "performance-point-winning" elaborations and embellishments to occur.

• The Competition will commence with the "presentation" which takes place in the Cathedral chapter house. In this opening ceremony, the novices each present themselves, in the company of their Abbess, to his Eminence so they may receive an official blessing and absolution of their sins, as well as undergo a personal inspection by his Eminence, in which initial "performance points" are awarded for beauty, poise, and reverent bearing. The novices are required to present themselves wearing a long cape, covering a simple short virginal-white shift, with only a loin cloth underneath. The loin cloth may carry the crest of their Abbey on it, but otherwise be of white cloth. For the sake of decency, novices will retain their loincloths through all stations-of-the-cross until the very last one.

• The second "condemnation and humiliation" phase of the competition takes place in the Cathedral before the combined communities ... nuns, monks and clergy ... of the four competing Abbeys and of the Cathedral chapter. The general town populace is excluded. In this phase, the novices are formally condemned to suffer and die on the cross. They are disrobed, stripped of everything but their loincloths, and then scourged at the hands of their respective support teams.

• In the third "bearing the cross" phase, a crown of thorns is placed on their brows, and they are forced to bear their crosses on their backs for three circuits of the cathedral's outer aisles. Failure to bear their crosses the length of the route results in a loss of "performance points" and brings shame to their Abbey, so support teams are advised to do their utmost to keep their novice moving.

• In the fourth and final phase of the competition, the novices carry their crosses to the Cathedral cloister, where their support teams bind and nail them to their crosses, raise them and crucify them until dead. This final phase is observed exclusively by the Cardinal and a select group of invited guests. During this final "private" phase, the condemned may be stripped of their loin cloths, tortured and further humiliated by their support teams in "any manner" the teams believe might draw the favorable attentions of the Cardinal and his invited guests, and earn their Competition entry additional "performance points" This is the most competitive part of the proceedings. The endurance and longevity of the crucified novices on the cross can play a critical role here.

Sister Kathleen sets down the parchment and looks out over her hushed audience, pausing to let it all sink in, before turning to the altar, falling to her knees and praying while glancing up and smiling at me from time to time. When she has finished praying, the service ends.

My serious training is about to begin.

TO BE CONTINUED
Finally the rules!

I’m becoming less convinced Sister Kathleen is worthy of any hope you place in her, although maybe it’s your holy soul she’s more concerned about and just wants to help you repent. in fact your reaction is probably more along the lines of :

Oh, shit!

Back
Top Bottom