The Cost Of Friendship

Go to CruxDreams.com
THE COST OF FRIENDSHIP
By Cycle

The pain is almost gone. After two days on the cross, my foggy brain knows I'm almost dead. I can't feel the searing pain in my wrists or my feet. I know the CO2 is building up in my lungs. But I don't care. There has been too much pain. Then I hear someone calling my name.

“Can you hear me?" said a voice I seem to remember.

I open my eyes. Looking down, I see my friend Moira looking up at me. There are tears in her eyes. Her girlfriend Melanie is standing next to her. But there aren't tears in Melanie's eyes. She looks up at me with hatred in her eyes.

"You need to push yourself up and breath." said Moira.

I looked down at Moira and Melanie. I felt my lungs getting tighter as the poisonous CO2 builds up in my lungs. I knew I was dying, but Moira wanted me to live a little longer. That seemed funny to me. Not that I was laughing. I didn't have the strength to laugh. I was dying.

I looked off to my right arm and hand. I saw my fingers, but they didn't look like fingers. They looked like a mangled, bizarre claw. A shiny, stainless steel spike was centered in my wrist. Looking at my left had, those fingers looked like a mangled claw and an identical stainless steel spike was centered in my left wrist.

I looked down. I saw the pale skin over my bare chest slowly rise and fall with my diminishing breath. Beyond my chest, I saw my two pale, white knees bent out at a 45° angle. Between my knees, I saw my feet, nailed together with an identical stainless steel spike. Barely visible between my legs, I saw my lifeless sex. Beyond my sex and feet, I saw the black creosote soaked post holding me almost ten feet in the air. Looking back at my pale, white arms, I saw the creosote soaked cross beam my wrists were nailed to. The black creosote soaked post and cross piece formed the cross I'd been nailed to for almost three days. I knew I wouldn’t last another day. Hard to believe, the end of my life started at a party.

I'd been away for a while. Lost a job and had to move on. But after a few years of rebuilding my life. I had the chance to come back home and visit friends. I'd known Moira for years. We'd always been in the friend zone. Never anything more because guys didn't turn her on. When I came back home, Moira found Melanie and they seemed to be happy. I met up with Moira the afternoon I got back to town and she invited me to a beach party. I hadn't seen the beach in years. When I got to the party, they had a bonfire and plenty of booze.

As the evening wore on, I caught Melanie looking at me more than once. Even though I was a straight guy, I had more than a few friends who didn't like men. No problem. I just went with the flow. But it was a little weird seeing Melanie checking me out. It didn't take long before Moira caught Melanie looking me over and that lead to a big fight. I decided it would be better if I left and almost made it to my car before someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" I heard Melanie ask.

As I turned, I felt the beer I'd been drinking hit me and I found it hard to focus on Melanie. She smiled and said something about leaving the party too soon. I remember trying to tell her that Moira was my friend and I didn't want to be a distraction. Melanie said I'd never be a distraction, but I did have something she wanted. As she was talking, I remember my knees growing weak and loosing consciousness.

When I woke up, I remembered I was cold. I was laying on my side. My head was killing me. My arms and back were sore too. I could barely open my eyes. As I swam up from the fog of unconsciousness I saw daylight streaming through what looked like bars of steel. There was dust in the air and the small particles twinkled like stars.

As my brain cleared, I soon discovered I had been stripped, handcuffed and shackled. I was in a small, bare metal cell with a only bucket of water and an empty bucket. A few minutes later, a door outside my cell opened and several women from the party entered. One of them was my friend Moira and she was clearly upset.

I struggled to sit up. It wasn’t easy because the handcuffs and shackles were on tight. They hurt. My foggy brain didn’t make things any easier. But I was able to finally sit. I looked up at Moira, but Melanie started talking.

“Here’s the deal.” began Melanie.

As she talked I looked over at my friend. Moira looked down at her feet as Melanie told me what was going to happen. I had basically been kidnapped and as long as I cooperated, I’d be allowed to live. Once I stopped cooperating, I’d be killed in the most painful way possible. I looked at Moira and asked what I was expected to do. She looked back down at the ground as another of the women began speaking.

“Listen here pig. All men are pigs, you know. Your job is simple. From here on out, you’re nothing more than a sperm bank. When we get tired of you, you’re dead.” said the angry woman.

And that’s the way it was. For the next few weeks … or was it months … I was a sperm bank. One of the women from the party would show up at the door to my cell. I was expected to kneel down next to the bars. She would kneel down and we’d have sex, doggy style through the bars. Every few days, they’d fill a bucket with fresh water and empty the other bucket. Sometimes, they’d shove a few table scraps of food through the bars which I’d be forced to eat off the dirty ground.

One day Melanie showed up. She quickly pulled off her shorts and t’shirt and told me to kneel down by the bars. As she nestled up to the bars and as I felt my erection growing, I asked her only one question. “Why?” She reached through her legs and through the bars and grabbed me. She tugged at me until I was inside her, then we began moving together through the bars. Once I came, she got up, got dressed and left. Melanie never said a word.

Then they stopped coming. Several days went by. No sex, no food, no water.

Then the door opened and the group of women from the party entered. They stared at me through the bars. A few of them seemed happy. The rest looked at me like I was a dangerous animal. Moira looked at the ground as Melanie started talking.

I was told that a few of the women got what they wanted. They were pregnant. So I was no longer useful. I was told I would be taken from the cell the next day and transported to the desert where I’d be killed. A few more table scraps were tossed into the cell as the women left. Only Moira and Melanie remained. Moira looked at me and told me this wasn’t what she wanted. Melanie reminded her and me that all men were pigs and deserved the death I would soon suffer. As they turned to leave, Moira looked at me and said she was sorry.

The next day, I was tazed and dragged out of the cell. It was the first time I’d seen daylight in weeks. Or was it months. They tossed me in the back of a van where my handcuffs were zip tied to the leg chain. The van traveled on smooth highways for what seemed like hours. then we abruptly turned onto a dirt road. I had been handcuffed and shackled for months and I’d lost most of the feeling in my hands, arms and shoulders. But the rough road and the hard metal of the floor of the van re-awakend the long dead pain receptors in my body. The pounding was relentless and went on for hours.

Then the pounding stopped. Soon, I smelled the scent of BBQ. Someone was cooking something wonderful. But I was was left hog-tied in the van. I looked up through the windows and saw the sun was setting. Then the back doors sprang open and I was brutally dragged out of the van and through the dirt. The zip tie between my handcuffs and leg shackle chain was cut. Once my strength returned, I was able to sit up and see we were deep in the desert. I was directly in front of a bonfire. The women from the party were seated around the fire eating BBQ and talking. Some were fully clothed. Some were completely nude. A few were somewhere in between.

It was near dusk. There was an angry red glow of sunlight on the horizon.

After a few minutes, Moira came up to me with a plate of food. She sat down next to me and slowly fed me bits of BBQ. There were tears in her eyes as she told me she was sorry about what was about to happen. She explained that while most men were pigs, she knew I wasn’t and tried to convince her friends to spare my life. But there was too much hate in their hearts and blood would have to be spilled.

A few minutes later, Melanie came over and told Moira I’d had enough food. She said she’d have time to say goodbye later. Then Melanie looked at me, smiled and kicked me in the face with her boot. The next thing I knew, I was laying on my back looking up at the stars. My hands were no longer cuffed behind my back. I was laying on a thick piece of wood. My arms were stretched out on either side. Melanie and some of the other women were looking down on me. She smiled, then looked off and nodded.

I heard what sounded like a generator start up. Looking at the women gathered around me, I spotted Moira standing away from the others. She looked at me once, then turned and walked away. I looked back up at Melanie. She had what looked like an oversized handgun with a hose hanging out the handle. She looked down at me and smiled. Then she pressed the gun against my wrist and squeezed the trigger.

Because I’d spent so much time with my hands cuffed behind my back, most of the feeling had left my hands arms and shoulder. That was until Melanie squeezed the trigger and fired the spike into my wrist, nailing my hand to the wood. Pain like a bolt of lightning shot from my wrist, through my arms, up my spine and into my brain. My mind exploded in white hot agony as the spike compressed my wrist against the plank of wood. A few minutes later, the white hot agony shot through my other wrist. When the stars cleared from my eyes, I looked right at left and saw my wrists nailed to a piece of wood the size of a railroad tie.

Almost as soon as the stars cleared from my eyes, I felt a new sensation. I was slowly rising up in the air. But as soon as I realized I was rising, I then felt myself sliding down. It didn’t take long before I stopped sliding and my wrists, arms and shoulders began crying out in pain. As I kept rising, the pain in my wrists increased. Then I stopped rising and felt myself falling. It didn’t last long as my body bounced once. More pain shot through my wrists, arms and shoulders.

As my vision cleared, I saw the bonfire. I saw some of the women sitting around the fire eating. Two of them appeared to be having sex. One was standing by herself. It looked like Moira. I looked down and saw my own body hanging about ten feet above the ground. My feet were kicking around trying to find something to rest on. The pain in my wrists, arms and shoulders was growing by the second. I cried out.

Then I felt someone grab my feet and press them one on top of there other and up against the upright plank. I looked down and saw Melanie looking up at me with a big smile. She still had the oversized handgun in her hand. I saw her look down and press the gun against my feet. She looked up at me as she squeezed the trigger. Pain shot through my feet, my legs and up my spine. But I never stopped looking at Melanie. She looked up at me, smiled and walked away.

As my vision cleared, it became clear to me what had happened. I had been taken deep into the desert and had been nailed to a cross. As I felt the pressure building in my arms, shoulders and lungs, I realized I was in for a rough death. The last rays of the sun disappeared from the horizon as I looked down on the bonfire. Some of the women were still having sex. A few were sitting together looking up at me. I saw Melanie walking over and put her arm around Moira.

The I realized the pressure was building up in my lungs. I found it was getting harder and harder to exhale. Even though pain was shooting through my body, I felt my mind begin to go fuzzy. I was gasping for air. Soon, one of the women walked up to me and told me to push myself up with my legs. I looked down at her and she said I needed to breath and to do that I needed to push myself up the cross. I started pushing and pain immediately shot through my feet and legs. The woman smiled up at me and told to to keep pushing. I kept pushing until I felt the pressure release from my arms and shoulders. I was able to breath again.

But the pain built up in my feet and legs and soon, I felt myself falling back onto my wrists. I looked down at the woman who kept smiling up at me. She said I was getting what I deserved, but it wasn’t personal. As I watched her walk away, I felt the pressure building in my lungs again.

After a night of dancing up and down on the creosote cross, I finally saw the sun rise. The pain in my body had begun to subside and I realized I was in the slow process of dying. The bonfire had long since gone out and the women had gone to sleep in their vans, trucks and cars. As they woke up, I saw Melanie and a few others walking my way. One had a ladder. Soon, Melanie was face to face with me and I could tell she wasn’t happy.

“I hope you know I didn’t get any sex last night because of you.” she sneered.

She explained that Moira was so upset about what was happening to me, that she cried all night. Melanie moved her mouth close to my ear and told me it was time for paybacks. She then held up a cup of water to my mouth and gave me a drink. Then she fed me some left over BBQ. I looked at her as I ate and knew what was happening. Melanie was giving me food to make me live longer on the cross. She wanted me to suffer more. As she started moving down the ladder, she looked up at me and smiled.

Later that day, two of the women who were having sex in front of the fire walked up to me. One was wearing clothes, the other wasn’t. The one wearing clothes was rubbing the nude belly of her friend. They looked up at me and smiled. The one who wasn’t wearing clothes reached up and ran her hands up my legs. Running her hands along the insides of my legs, she told me I would be the father of her child. Her friend then slapped her hands away, then slapped me a few times and laughed.

As the day went on, I felt the strength leaving my body. I was able to push myself up a few more times during the night to breath. I was so cold.

The next morning, as Moira and Melanie walked up to say goodbye, I looked off to the horizon and saw the sun rise. Then I took one more breath and died.
————————————————————
I have wonderful friends who prefer same sex partners and don’t have a cruel bone in their body. This is nothing more than a crux story.

Back
Top Bottom