The creative process.

Go to CruxDreams.com

apostate630

Administrator
Staff member
In the last few months Damian, Makar, and Jedakk have been collaborating.

For most of you these guys need no introduction. But to recap:

Makar ties his lovely models to crosses in a manner that is not only screamingly erotic, but the closest thing you'll ever see to a Roman crucifixion without real nails.

Damian is a master of photomanipulation, and what I call "the imagery of cruelty." His work features the Inquisition, Arabian Nightmares, contemporary BDSM, and Roman-era crucifixions.

Jedakk has a knowledge of anatomy and the awful physics of crucifixion, and he gets to use nails. Virtual ones, anyway. What Makar does with rope Jedakk does with Poser. But he's also a writer, whose stuff is a match for any mainstream author around.

In this project, Makar furnished the crucified lovelies. Damian worked them into Roman themed manips. And Jedakk wrote commentary and stories.

I got to be in the loop for some of Damian and Jedakk's give and take. What follows is the evolution of one of those pictures.

The basis of the picture is one of Damian's from a few years back. This unhappy girl has the body of one of WelshWebb's models blended with another girl's stoic face. The big beefy guy and the Roman arena background are from the 2000 Polish version of "Quo Vadis."

This is the first version, the brutal eroticism of raising the patibulum. Damian took a picture of Makar's Lena and blended it into the Quo Vadis background, adding two more beefy guys hauling her up.

Jedakk suggested that Damian remove the ropes and nail the poor girl's wrists. Also untie her feet, and let her legs flail free. Damian obliged.

Damian thought there was still something not quite right with the lady's legs, so he contrived to lift them completely off the ground. He was also able to change her face to the heart-stopping scream of a girl whose whole weight is hanging by the nails through her wrists.

There was some discussion that the lady's legs might look a tad too symmetrical, but what we're seeing is a snapshot, a crucifixion victim's frantically kicking legs frozen in an instant of time.

There was general agreement that this final version is *HOT*.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is a drastically condensed version of how this picture came to be. The project of which it is a part is a PDF booklet entitled "Damian's Roman Crucifictions, with photography by Makar" which is nearing completion.

Sorry, folks, it will NOT be a freebie. I don't yet know the details of where it will be sold or how much it will cost. But I do know it is an astonishing piece of work.

I have my own supremely self-interested reasons to hope that it sells like unto hotcakes. If it does, it will guarantee future Damian/Jedakk/Makar collaborations.

Enjoy, folks.

The Collaboration Crucifixion

Thought 'The Collaboration Crucifixion' might be a good name for the final pic?

This is mouth watering stuff Ap, the posted pics are spectacular, congratulations to all the Cruxmasters involved in this project :D and thanks to you for the post :lol:

Don't care how, when or how much but sign me up when the pdf becomes available, this will be an instant classic! :mrgreen:

Damian's Crucifictions will be sold through DoFantasy

www.dofantasy.com

but so far it hasn't appeared there yet. It will sometime this week. When it does I'll post the direct URL.

As for the price, the two other Damian collections on DoFantasy go for €19.99. How much that is in $ or £ I don't know. I assume your credit card statement will let you know. :wink:

Damian's Roman Crucifictions

A couple of months ago I agreed to write the captions for a PDF book based on a series of crux-themed pictures that Damian created using photography of Makar's models on the cross. I thought this would be pretty quick, just a few sentences to describe each picture. I should have known better; Makar is the best crux photographer around and Damian is a master artist, head and shoulders above most of us in his abilities to portray beautiful damsels in desperate straits.

When I started writing I found that my imagination was captured and I ended up creating a total of 15 short stories and another 25 stories or descriptions of a page or less, all set in a historical context. I had to keep apologizing to Damian for dragging the project out, but I think the end product is something special. Sorry, this one is on a pay site; however, I have posted one of the pictures and its story here for your enjoyment.

Attached is the picture and story of Fulvia, a Christian martyr crucified in the arena by the Romans during the first century AD.

Jedakk

"When they began to rip off her clothing, she whimpered and fought in vain to hang onto the shreds of cloth.  To the crowd, it appeared that she was trying to hold onto the last vestige of modesty.  But Fulvia knew the ritual of crucifixion, and her mind screamed when I'm naked they will nail me to the cross.

And then she was naked, and the calloused hands of the soldiers gripped her soft flesh and forced her down onto the waiting timber..."

That single passage sums up mine own unholy fascination with Roman crucifixions. And I damn near OD'd on Crucifictions.

Damian, Maker, Jedakk, well done, gentlemen. Thank you. Lots.

Back
Top Bottom