The Girl on The cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, this is my first time posting here, the truth is I don't have anyone else to share this with, because I wouldn't like to make anyone else uncomfortable, fortunately you share the same fetish as me, I don't know how I got here, but that will be a story for another time, On the Sunday that just passed I dreamed of the following: I was in a town, the representation of the passion and death of Jesus was taking place, I was walking there, seeing how several churches around were making their preparations, however from one moment to the next I realized that on the other hand it was going to happen.

make a kind of museum of variations of the crucifixion, this time with a girl, thin, white-skinned and young, between 18 and 25 years old, I think she was carrying her cross, she looked so masochistic and sexy at the same time, well no He had more than a handkerchief on.

When I got there, I could see how they crucified her, her hands were tied to that tree, they did not nail her, well until that my dream had a certain logic, however I find a certain sadistic and sexual fascination in reading in many of their stories, how the women They give themselves over to this pain to obtain a sick pleasure, I don't know, I don't know why I got this, but I like it (I clarify I don't support torture or human degradation, I find it detestable, I only like BSDM) Then they tied her delicate bare feet. Once the girl was already on her cross, she was lifted up. I don't remember if she was naked or if she had her handkerchief that served as a loincloth.

The truth is that the sight of seeing her being lifted up was so exciting. and exciting at the same time, there she was, with her half-naked body, in the shape of a y, above the world and with a crown that she showed off to everyone, it didn't take long for her to start dancing on her cross. The view was beautiful, but no matter how much temptation I felt in the dream, I refused to touch her, I wanted to do it, I wanted to caress every part of her body and kiss it, but it couldn't happen, that's why I wanted to see if there were more girls like her in exhibition for my sadistic pleasure, but I only found paintings or posters related to the crucifixion, the only person hanging on a cross was that beautiful young woman, from there I don't know what moment to another step but I woke up.

I hope I haven't taken up too much of your time, I would like to ask you, have you dreamed about the cross, could you tell me in detail, it would be interesting to share these stories among all of us, thank you very much, see you later.

photo of zcruxx who is closer to the type of girl that appeared in the dream.
wwcross-png.1063542

Hello, this is my first time posting here, the truth is I don't have anyone else to share this with, because I wouldn't like to make anyone else uncomfortable, fortunately you share the same fetish as me, I don't know how I got here, but that will be a story for another time, On the Sunday that just passed I dreamed of the following: I was in a town, the representation of the passion and death of Jesus was taking place, I was walking there, seeing how several churches around were making their preparations, however from one moment to the next I realized that on the other hand it was going to happen.

make a kind of museum of variations of the crucifixion, this time with a girl, thin, white-skinned and young, between 18 and 25 years old, I think she was carrying her cross, she looked so masochistic and sexy at the same time, well no He had more than a handkerchief on.

When I got there, I could see how they crucified her, her hands were tied to that tree, they did not nail her, well until that my dream had a certain logic, however I find a certain sadistic and sexual fascination in reading in many of their stories, how the women They give themselves over to this pain to obtain a sick pleasure, I don't know, I don't know why I got this, but I like it (I clarify I don't support torture or human degradation, I find it detestable, I only like BSDM) Then they tied her delicate bare feet. Once the girl was already on her cross, she was lifted up. I don't remember if she was naked or if she had her handkerchief that served as a loincloth.

The truth is that the sight of seeing her being lifted up was so exciting. and exciting at the same time, there she was, with her half-naked body, in the shape of a y, above the world and with a crown that she showed off to everyone, it didn't take long for her to start dancing on her cross. The view was beautiful, but no matter how much temptation I felt in the dream, I refused to touch her, I wanted to do it, I wanted to caress every part of her body and kiss it, but it couldn't happen, that's why I wanted to see if there were more girls like her in exhibition for my sadistic pleasure, but I only found paintings or posters related to the crucifixion, the only person hanging on a cross was that beautiful young woman, from there I don't know what moment to another step but I woke up.

I hope I haven't taken up too much of your time, I would like to ask you, have you dreamed about the cross, could you tell me in detail, it would be interesting to share these stories among all of us, thank you very much, see you later.

photo of zcruxx who is closer to the type of girl that appeared in the dream.
wwcross-png.1063542
Nice picture but please post as 'thumbnails' instead of full sized in the future....

Hmmmm
I did had plenty dream-like fantasies related to crucifixion and such.... mostley my ideal ginger sweet I am yet to meet.. :,) I have plenty of fantasies I can share.
However why did you not use a AI or better yet made the thumbnail yourself?
No offense to you or the artist (should the artist be human I dont care for programs and machines)
I too founded very intresting how the sadistic me just comes out...
But I always have to be the dominat over it no kinks get pass me without me knowing and doing somenthing about it I can tell you that much.

One such fantasy follows a ginger young lady, pale fair skin, with easy to remove chlotes, no underwear, alone in the woods with her hands bound to a pole next to other 2 a brunette and a blonde with their respective master ( or their executors) with me being the ginger's master all of them waiting for me to arrive and as I arrived with the crosses (the T shaped type) the party got started by simply each master picking a cross with my lady's being the tallest of the three. Then the 3 where striped naked and the party was started with a good old whiping for the brunette and the blonde as for mine she was not whiped for althou I cloud I refused to so. After a good whiping their hands where bound where the other 2 had nails hammered in I refused do so with mine but only roped her to the cross bean (thou the temptation was enough to nail her too should I haved sliped even for a second)
And after that we (the masters) have brought each a crown where the other crowns where only spikes mine was a mix of spikes, flowers and full bloom willow cords the crosses where rasied and the feet of the other 2 where nailed also by the sides of the vertical pole. Mine was only roped to it. And as we admired our works. We stood there seeing how the 2 had blood all over where mine had none minus where she got prikced by the crown.
And they stood there and made their sounds of pain an pleasure. Till night came and with the sun they to came down.
And this is just one of the many fantasies I have about crucifixion.
Hope you like it.

Hmmmm
I did had plenty dream-like fantasies related to crucifixion and such.... mostley my ideal ginger sweet I am yet to meet.. :,) I have plenty of fantasies I can share.
However why did you not use a AI or better yet made the thumbnail yourself?
No offense to you or the artist (should the artist be human I dont care for programs and machines)
I too founded very intresting how the sadistic me just comes out...
But I always have to be the dominat over it no kinks get pass me without me knowing and doing somenthing about it I can tell you that much.

One such fantasy follows a ginger young lady, pale fair skin, with easy to remove chlotes, no underwear, alone in the woods with her hands bound to a pole next to other 2 a brunette and a blonde with their respective master ( or their executors) with me being the ginger's master all of them waiting for me to arrive and as I arrived with the crosses (the T shaped type) the party got started by simply each master picking a cross with my lady's being the tallest of the three. Then the 3 where striped naked and the party was started with a good old whiping for the brunette and the blonde as for mine she was not whiped for althou I cloud I refused to so. After a good whiping their hands where bound where the other 2 had nails hammered in I refused do so with mine but only roped her to the cross bean (thou the temptation was enough to nail her too should I haved sliped even for a second)
And after that we (the masters) have brought each a crown where the other crowns where only spikes mine was a mix of spikes, flowers and full bloom willow cords the crosses where rasied and the feet of the other 2 where nailed also by the sides of the vertical pole. Mine was only roped to it. And as we admired our works. We stood there seeing how the 2 had blood all over where mine had none minus where she got prikced by the crown.
And they stood there and made their sounds of pain an pleasure. Till night came and with the sun they to came down.
And this is just one of the many fantasies I have about crucifixion.
Hope you like it.
excellent fantasy, I like it, as for the AI, I consider that its use is unacceptable, within art, I never said that the art was mine, in fact I mentioned that the artist is Zcruxx, whose work is more in line with what I dreamed , we have similar fantasies, it is very sexy, thank you very much for sharing.

excellent fantasy, I like it, as for the AI, I consider that its use is unacceptable, within art, I never said that the art was mine, in fact I mentioned that the artist is Zcruxx, whose work is more in line with what I dreamed , we have similar fantasies, it is very sexy, thank you very much for sharing.
And I never said the art is yours I only made the suggestion that you'd have a go at it yourself and make a ilustration. And thank you for the time.
And the AI thing yeah I dont like it ethier I mean if you need refrences or a sheet of some kind then sure go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom