The Return

Go to CruxDreams.com
3x :rolleyes: and welcome back:D

Nice to see you back, Ascanio!

For this I can send to you a .obj file (object), it can be opened with Daz Studio4, Poser, Blender or any software for 3d modelling, send me a message in conversation with your e-mail address you receive a link for download from GE.TT.

Attachments

• Crux.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 378
For this I can send to you a .obj file (object), it can be opened with Daz Studio4, Poser, Blender or any software for 3d modelling, send me a message in conversation with your e-mail address you receive a link for download from GE.TT.

Thank You! It is very Nice!!! You do great work, give us more!

Now, for send .obj files, I can send you directly a link for download as message in conversation, e-mail address is not required.

Nice, PM should work as well, isn't it?

These are wonderfully expressive, Ascanio

How i Like this pose in the "crux"-file, ascanio, superb! i´m speachless....
Petraherz

Back
Top Bottom