The Role of Consorts, Concubine, or Sex Slaves

What roll should concubines or sex slaves play in the household?

• Should be respected by, and even have influence over their master or mistress

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Don't hold any influence over their master or mistress, but still deserve a degree of mutal respect

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Are completely subordinate to their master or mistress, but still hold power over the other slaves

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Do not possess any authority, but are still provided a life of luxury

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Are not entitled to any special privileges, but are still allowed a small degree of freedom

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Are not allowed any personal freedom or identity, and live only to serve

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Must maintain a strict routine, in order to maintain obedience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Must maintain a strict routine, and are routinely disciplined, in order to maintain obedience

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Are forbidden from even the most simple human comforts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Live a life of constant degradation, in order to be kept at the lowest status

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I think these are two different things.

Concubines I would class with
-Are completely subordinate to their master or mistress, but still hold power over the other slaves
-Do not possess any authority, but are still provided a life of luxury
-Are not entitled to any special privileges, but are still allowed a small degree of freedom

Sex Slaves I would class with
-Are not allowed any personal freedom or identity, and live only to serve
-Must maintain a strict routine, and are routinely disciplined, in order to maintain obedience
-Live a life of constant degradation, in order to be kept at the lowest status

-Are completely subordinate to their master or mistress, but still hold power over the other slaves
-Are not entitled to any special privileges, but are still allowed a small degree of freedom

-Must maintain a strict routine, and are routinely disciplined, in order to maintain obedience
I probably should have just said sex slaves.
I thought sex slaves included concubines.

I voted for:

"Do not possess any authority, but are still provided a life of luxury"

I agree that concubines should be separated from regular sex slaves, though I'm assuming you are referring to slave concubines. All slave concubines are sex slaves but not vice versa. The term concubine to me is semi-legitimizing. It's a relationship.

In my fantasies there are usually only a few, or sometimes just one, concubine per household (in which case that would be me), though there are a number of slaves who happen to be used for sex, though not exclusively. Servants who are sometimes diddled. As a concubine I am a combination of pet, body slave/personal attendant and sexual object. Almost like a slave-girlfriend. It's a very nuanced relationship. But I never have any authority over other slaves, that's a separate matter.

What roll should concubines or sex slaves play in the household?
Should this role entitle them to privileges, and place them above the other slaves or servants, or are they only slave themselves.
I'm gonna join the "not quite the same" bandwagon - although that's really just using nuance of language to show that any of the poll options are applicable depending on the situation. A sex slave can be an owner's personal toy, a party favour, or chained to a bed in a cheap brothel - conditions will vary.

I'd be happy to have a house cleaning slave, and if she wanted to have sex that would be good too
Seconded! It's important to remember that most slaves used for sex will not be bought for it - it's a bonus function. (Although whether the slave wants sex will probably not be a commonly considered factor!)

I voted for:

"Do not possess any authority, but are still provided a life of luxury"

I agree that concubines should be separated from regular sex slaves, though I'm assuming you are referring to slave concubines. All slave concubines are sex slaves but not vice versa. The term concubine to me is semi-legitimizing. It's a relationship.

In my fantasies there are usually only a few, or sometimes just one, concubine per household (in which case that would be me), though there are a number of slaves who happen to be used for sex, though not exclusively. Servants who are sometimes diddled. As a concubine I am a combination of pet, body slave/personal attendant and sexual object. Almost like a slave-girlfriend. It's a very nuanced relationship. But I never have any authority over other slaves, that's a separate matter.
I'm gonna join the "not quite the same" bandwagon - although that's really just using nuance of language to show that any of the poll options are applicable depending on the situation. A sex slave can be an owner's personal toy, a party favour, or chained to a bed in a cheap brothel - conditions will vary.

Seconded! It's important to remember that most slaves used for sex will not be bought for it - it's a bonus function. (Although whether the slave wants sex will probably not be a commonly considered factor!)
Slave concubine sounds more accurate to what I meant.
In the poll, I meant to ask which of these situations seem the most appealing.

This is a site for sadists, so any answer other than the last one is someone not being truthful to him, or her self.
I think this place may appeal to broader tastes than you think...

I enjoy torture and degradation, but I made this poll because I also like the idea of slaves having a ranking system, where some slaves can be placed above others, and some can be placed at the very bottom.
All of the poll options have appeal, and each reveals things about the character of the owner and the status of slaves.

Thinking personally, I doubt I would buy a dedicated slave concubine. But if I did, I don't know if I would give her any special treatment - but nor would I treat her that cruelly. (Many of the lower poll options are against my in-character principles.)

All of the poll options have appeal, and each reveals things about the character of the owner and the status of slaves.

Thinking personally, I doubt I would buy a dedicated slave concubine. But if I did, I don't know if I would give her any special treatment - but nor would I treat her that cruelly. (Many of the lower poll options are against my in-character principles.)
In my scenario, newer and less favored slaves will be placed at "routine discipline", but will work their way upwards. A life of constant degradation, will only be reserved to a few, like if the person was somehow and adversary, or part of an adversary's family, before they were enslaved, or it will be something that a slave can receive as punishment.

In my scenario, newer and less favored slaves will be placed at "routine discipline", but will work their way upwards. A life of constant degradation, will only be reserved to a few, like if the person was somehow and adversary, or part of an adversary's family, before they were enslaved, or it will be something that a slave can receive as punishment.
Well, how would you define "routine discipline"?

Of course, a slave's conditions can be worsened if they misbehave or cause trouble.

I think this is what Jess wants for me ,,,again!

I wish no disrespect, but your "broader tastes" that was like the line in the 60's "I only buy Playboy to read the articles".

Well I think the position of a concubine is quite much higher than just a 'sex slave'.

The children born by slave concubines to emperors, caliphs, sultans etc. could in fact sometimes inherit their power and so of course the concubine could have considerable influence!

In fact any slave who is picked as the 'preferred pleasure companion' of her master would have some amount of influence over him even if it isn't institutionalized.

Back
Top Bottom