The Sorceress' Slumber

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Sorceress' Slumber

Her tongue alights ever so gently, barely in contact with my burning bud. Every inch of skin and hair on my body is alive with a chill like tingle that quickly turns to a flood of searing heat.

Methodically, she unfolds and probes. Carefully spreading me wider. My throbbing bud begging for her attention.

A million pin pricks of pleasure fill my soul. Like a hummingbird's tongue my tender flesh reacting to its rhythmic and delicate touch. My mind fills with streams of color as white feathers float before me.

My heart pounding, I tremble and quake. What exquisite torture!!!

I have no thoughts. I am simply alive. Consumed by this wondrous torment.

Droplets of pleasure-filled sweat cover my flushed swelling flesh as the fever burns stronger.

I am ripe and full. Nothing can bring me back.

Lightning flashes! The Sea swells and floods the inlets! The earth rocks and shakes!

She has taken all of me in. She pulls and tugs and presses. I can hear the scream of the Banshee.

The hills roll and sway, their peaks alight with flames. The valleys rise and fall and shudder. A warm rain falls in torrents, as the clouds part and bright rays of sunshine beam across the landscape.

Aftershocks, all of which, seem as strong as the last continue between moments of calm.

A new day dawns.

She has awakened me!

LittleSiss - April 2014

You capture the feeling so well - you know you do...:bdsm-heart:

The Sorceress' Slumber

Her tongue alights ever so gently, barely in contact with my burning bud. Every inch of skin and hair on my body is alive with a chill like tingle that quickly turns to a flood of searing heat.

Methodically, she unfolds and probes. Carefully spreading me wider. My throbbing bud begging for her attention.

A million pin pricks of pleasure fill my soul. Like a hummingbird's tongue my tender flesh reacting to its rhythmic and delicate touch. My mind fills with streams of color as white feathers float before me.

My heart pounding, I tremble and quake. What exquisite torture!!!

I have no thoughts. I am simply alive. Consumed by this wondrous torment.

Droplets of pleasure-filled sweat cover my flushed swelling flesh as the fever burns stronger.

I am ripe and full. Nothing can bring me back.

Lightning flashes! The Sea swells and floods the inlets! The earth rocks and shakes!

She has taken all of me in. She pulls and tugs and presses. I can hear the scream of the Banshee.

The hills roll and sway, their peaks alight with flames. The valleys rise and fall and shudder. A warm rain falls in torrents, as the clouds part and bright rays of sunshine beam across the landscape.

Aftershocks, all of which, seem as strong as the last continue between moments of calm.

A new day dawns.

She has awakened me!

LittleSiss - April 2014

Wow! You are bewitching!!!!

if I'm understanding the message in Dutch aright,
we can't view that in UK :(
I was hoping to see Dorothy :p
it was meant for our cyclists and other sport-fanatics here..........................CX, PK and Naraku
Oh, if it is good the link will work as long as there is the tour :D to morrow Sheffield perhaps we will see the garden of Melissa and Julie:p:eek:

it was meant for our cyclists and other sport-fanatics here..........................CX, PK and Naraku
Oh, if it is good the link will work as long as there is the tour :D to morrow Sheffield perhaps we will see the garden of Melissa and Julie:p:eek:
eul you can cange you IP in a dutch one if it is right

Back
Top Bottom