The Story of Olesya and Sofie by Zungur

Go to CruxDreams.com

Zungur

Governor
A girl like millions, well, prettier than most, on her way home from work.

The world outside the windows of the train looks grey and dull. But she is dreaming. She is dreaming of another world.

Soon she will be home, start her computer and connect to Deviantart. There she dares to write about her fantasies, her darkest wishes, in a world that is not dull and grey.

She hardly notices the tall man taking seat just behind her.

And then everything turns black.Olesya & Sofie 1.jpg

Awakening was difficult. Still not really understanding what happened, I opened my eyes and but my vision was blurred.

I saw the silhouettes of people as in a mist and I felt a terribly dizzy. My head hummed a little as if I had drunk too much. I tried to blink and look around to see where I was. Only now I realised with horror that I was completely naked. My eyes widened. I stared at the first person in my circle of vision. My hands instinctively tried to cover my body, chest and pubis, but they were tied together with a rope!

Apparently, I was not on a small table, but rather on a trading counter, displayed with other goods, just as if I was nothing but merchandise. A lot of people looked at me. I felt terribly ashamed, I wanted to scream but ... fear shook my whole body and no sound escaped my open lips.

Looking around, I saw a man standing nearby. He smiled at me and started to talk to the person behind the table. He looked at something that was fixed to my ear. Slowly I started to understand some words they said. The words became to sentences but, no! This conversation could not possibly refer to me!Olesya & Sofie 2 Be Careful What You Wish For.jpg

But then I heard the phrase: ‘Sold! She’s yours! that decided my fate and I started to cry.

The trader pushed me from the table and his customer wrapped a course rope around my shivering limbs. I was too shocked to resist. I stood shifting from one foot to the other, throwing frightened looks into people's eyes and wincing from humiliation.

The strong rope cut firmly into my skin and restrained my hands, preventing me from even moving.

‘Let me go! Don’t! I do not want ... What is happening? Where I am? Help ... Someone ...’, I whispered, still in the hope that they would let me go.

Attachments

• Olesya & Sofie 3 Sold!.jpg
    Olesya & Sofie 3 Sold!.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 763
Text by Zungur:

The man drove Olesya from the market through the busy streets of a town.

Whenever she stumbled or was getting to slow, he hit her little buttocks with a cane to speed her up.

He delighted in the view of her naked backside and when they reached more quiet street in the outskirts of the city, he ordered her to stop.

Text by @Keigera:

I could not believe that all this was happening to me.

Only now, the meaning of what was happening began to reach me.

Perhaps I was kidnapped and taken to some country without laws and sold as a slave girl to this person.

But the situation was strange. It looked as if I was in the middle of the scenery of a historical movie. It did not look like any place in the world that I knew.

Where am I?

However, this issue faded into the background from the constant banging on my poor ass. The man made me walk, but the rope slowed down all movements. Now I screamed, then I pressed my lips together to endure the pain.

Oh, what if my mom, my friends would see me now: naked, bound, sold like a pOlesya & Sofie 4 Going Home.jpget and humiliated.

‘Please don’t hit me, I'm coming, I'm trying. Please don't hit ...’ I cried
Then he ordered me to stop and I turned and looked at the person who bought me.

Text by Zungur:

He pressed her down into the dirt, her back against the fenceposts.

When she started to protest, he slapped her in the face. ‘Shut up!’

‘You are a new one, so I will fix you for my convenience. Don’t dare to scream or I will whip you!’

With this he stooped down to her, pulled away his garments and started to use her petite little body.

Again, she screamed and wiggled in her bonds but he did not seem to take notice.

He took his time to enjoy her body and only after he had finished and pulled out of her he noticed the blood.

‘So, you have been untouched before? Unbelievable what they are selling these days! This explains your screaming maybe, but it is no excuse. Remember: I told you to be silent. And what did you do? So, at home you will receive a good whipping, be sure. That’ll teach you to obey!’

Text by Keigera:

When he began to tie me to the posts, at first, I did not understand for what purpose he was doing this. But then gradually the obvious began to dawn to me. I winced with shame and timidly twitched with growing hysteria.

The man apparently understood my feelings and enjoyed them, as a smile played on his face. He made another knot and tightened it in a way that the rope cut firmly into the skin, causing slight pain.

I looked with horror into the man’s eyes and turned my head around, trying to appeal to him.

‘I'll go ... What are you doing? ... Don't ... Untie me ...’, I pleaded.

When he slapped my face was like a shock. I did not dare to protest any more.

Finally, I was firmly fixed to the fence, and in such a humiliating pose that wild shame shock all my body. I blushed.

So many people passed by and they paid little attention to it, as if all this was perfectly normal. Where was this place???

There was not a single person who was ready to help me and set me free, to save me from this person’s hands.

I looked at the man with hatred, shame, again daring to plead him to stop. But the man seemed to like my humiliation and he did not pay any attention to my feelings at all.

Finally, he began to undress, and at that moment I cried out.

It can't be! This is all a dream ... This is all a terrible dream ...

‘Please ... I beg you ... Don't ... No, don't!’ I wailed.

My thoughts ran wild: ‘Is this man really going to be ... first.’

Everything inside me shook, twitched.

A whole herd of goose-bumps ran over my skin with a trembling shiver. Leaning towards me, he smiled sweetly and kissed me ...

Don’t’, I spat, ‘No!!!’

I cringed into a lump, heart pounding frantically, ready to jump out of my chest. I wanted to die, disappear, fall through the earth or soar to heaven, just to not see and feel all this horror and my helplessness.

On the other hand, have I not dreamed about this? Didn’t I want slavery?

The reality turned out to be completely different, not what I imagined in my fantasies. And my master was not handsome and did not seem to be a strong warrior.

‘I beg you very much ... I'm afraid ... Please ... Yes, give me a little time ... Not now ... well, please ... No need to... Master!’ I squeezed out the last word.

My eyes went wide. Did I really say that? ‘Master’? ‘Master!’ ... I became the possession of another person!

‘Shut up, little one ... just try to enjoy it.’ Did he really say that or did I imagine? It all happened so suddenly. Shock and a sharp pain piercing through my whole body. The man sniffed and slowly began to push his cock into me. I wanted to break out, run away. I twitched in the ropes but could not even move. A man raped me and enjoyed my supple body ....

Text by Zungur:

Afterwards he opened the knots tying her to the fence, but used the ropes to bind her feet.

‘Now you come to get your punishment, little sweety. I fear, you will have to hop or crawl. It’s not very far anymore, but don’t you dally or your punishment will get harder!’

Olesya & Sofie 5 Give me a Break.jpg

Text by Zungur:

Olesya was miserable when they finally reached a large stone house in the outskirts of town.

Desperately she had tried to keep up with the man by hopping, but again and again she fell down and had to crawl on all fours for the last part of the way and soon her knees were bleeding.

Text by Keigera:

I kept walking and sometimes I fell. My legs were scratched. But this was a mere trifle, and even if it had been a real wound, it would have faded into the background before the horror of my slavery and the violence that had held me in his grip.

The man seemed pleased with his purchase and the fact that he raped me. But ... it hurt! Everything inside me was devastated, so all that what was happening appeared to me as in a fog.

I constantly had to jump to keep up and this brought me back to reality. This was not how I had imagined slavery. Being completely helpless, naked and humiliated, I felt like a mere thing in the hands of this man I hated. ‘Is that all? Do I really have to call him, ‘my master’? Will I really have to come to terms with this?’

Text by Zungur:

Ruthlessly she was dragged up the stairs and through the entrance into a wide cool hall.

‘Sofie!’, the man shouted. ‘Where are you lazy slut? I brought some work for you!’

A pretty dark-haired girl appeared, her head bowed in deference.

Text by XaraSofie:

Sofie had not expected her Master to be back so soon. She had not finished her work yet. She did not like doing chores at all. While she was relaxing on a couch, she heard her Master shouting and ran for the door.

Text by Keigera:

When we arrived and a girl came running in answer to the man’s orders, I froze: ‘Does he have other slaves? Not all is lost. Maybe I can escape from here. We will succeed. Together we will have more chances. But where to run?’

Text by Zungur:

‘Here I am master. This girl is glad to see you back and happy to receive your orders.’ she said as she knelt down.

‘You complained about your work, so I bought a little helper. You will teach her everything that is needed.’

Text by XaraSofie:

‘Very well Master. Your slave had already a feeling you would bring in an another girl who might be better in doing chores than this one. This girl is happy to train the new one and hopes Master allows her to use a whip when necessary.’

‘This must be a gift from the gods’, she thought as she looked at the attractive new girl.

‘I sure will have my way with her. She can do all the chores and when Master is away, she will be pleasing me with that slave tongue of hers’.

Text by Keigera:

When the girl turned up, I had dared to smile for a moment with the corners of my lips, but the smile immediately disappeared after her reply. Hope dissolved like smoke. The slave girl seemed no better than the owner. It seems that she reconciled and did not want to miss those few joys that she had. When I heard that she would train me whip me I could not help but to sob in despair.

Text by Zungur:

‘Don’t sit on your pretty ass there! Get up and fetch a collar!’

The girl hurried away and returned with a heavy collar made of polished bronze bars, just like the one she was wearing around her neck.

‘Hold up her hair!’ Sofie grabbed Olesya’s blond hair and the man fixed the collar around her delicate neck. She was shivering as if in fever and drops of sweat were rolling down her skin. But nor her tears, neither her sobbing seemed to touch the man in any way.

Text by XaraSofie:

This made Sofie very excited and she pulled the hair of the new one hard to let her feel who was in charge: ‘You will do everything I want bitch! As the Master just said: you will do whatever Sofie tells you. Is that understood?’

‘Yes Sofie’, said the new one with her head down and her eyes staring to the ground.

Text by Zungur:

‘So now listen well, both of you! You will do whatever Sofie tells you! No talking back! no discussion! Sofie, you show her the chores she has to do, but you will do your part of it too! There will be no talk about some stupid foreign worlds! Not a word! If I hear any stupid outlandish chit-chat you both will feel the whip!’

‘Certainly, master’ Sofie replied, ‘this girl is glad to obey.’

‘Ah yes, before I forget. She did not obey properly on the way, so you will give her twenty with the cane. And now get to work, I have things to do!’

‘Excuse me master,’ Sofie dared to ask, ‘how should I address the new slave? Does she have a name?’

‘Name? Didn’t think about it ... just call her ‘Drudge’, maybe she will earn something better later on.’

Text by Keigera:

Not only was I humiliated, raped, and tied up, barely surviving all this, now they also intend to flog me for disobedience and take away from me the last thing I have: my name!

Sitting anxiously on my knees, trying to hold back my tears I look at Sofie in terror.

Olesya & Sofie 6 Coming Home.jpg

The man disappeared into his study and left the two girls on their own.

Text by XaraSofie

The Master ordered Sofie to give the new girl a welcome treatment and to make sure she would know her place as a slave. Sofie ordered the girl to stand in front of her.

Text by Keigera:

When the man who bought me left and I was alone with Sophie, I was even more afraid. My first thought was to tell her that this all was illegal and we should try to escape from here together. But Sophie’s look and her first demand made me change my mind and shivering I obeyed.

Text by XaraSofie

Sofie looked at the beautiful blonde girl and ordered her to hold her wrists and ankles together, then she took a rope and bound her wrists together. Next, she did the same with Olesya’s ankles.

'On all fours now Drudge and tell me what you are.’

‘I am a slave-girl’, Olesya blurted out full of fear.

‘A slave? You are less than a slave Drudge! You will serve the beautiful slave Sofie, so you are just a bitch who needs to be trained to serve Sofie and her Master. So, I ask you again. What are you?'

Olesya swallowed her pride and whispered: 'I am a bitch to serve slave Sofie and her Master'

'Louder Drudge I can't hear you.'

'I am a bitch to serve Sofie and her Master' Olesya tried to speak aloud, but her voice almost broke.

Text by Keigera:

When Olesya experienced how Sofie humiliated her and enjoyed her power, she felt offended and also... envious. Yes. This strange envy suddenly stirred her heart. She wished that she was in Sofie’s place, in command.

‘On your knees, Drudge! Get down, Now!’

Text by XaraSofie

Sofie took a whip and placed her foot on the back of the new girl, who crouched on all fours. She demonstrated that she considered the new girl to be her trophy. She teased the new girl by letting the tip of the whip lightly glide all over her naked and helpless body.

Text by Keigera:

Seeing the whip in Sofie’s hand, Olesya froze in terror.

‘I’m begging you .... please ...’ she stammered. But Sofie gave no heed

Text by XaraSofie

'How does this feel, little one?’

The new girl started to cry. Sofie hit her ass hard with the whip.

'Answer to me, Drudge!'

'You are superior to me Sofie, you are in charge!'

'That is what I like to hear from you Drudge, good girl! I will whip you five times and you are going to count each stroke loudly.'

'Yes Sofie. 1...2...3...4...owwwww 5.’

Text by Keigera:

So, finally Olesya experienced what she had dreaded. To her astonishment she felt that Sofie did not hit her as hard as she had feared. ‘Maybe,’ she thought, ‘my obedience pleased her. Most probably she would beat much harder, if I had acted truculent.’

She tried to endure the pain and pressed her lips together, except when she had to count the blows and all the time, she prayed it would be over soon.

Text by XaraSofie

'Very well Drudge. You may thank me now.’

'Thank you, Sofie, for whipping me.'

'Yow are welcome Drudge.' Sofie said with a wicked smile.

She was not ready yet, with the new girl. Didn’t she deserve a little reward for all her work? Sofie took the whip, pushed it a bit into the girl's pussy and pulled it out again.

'Mmmh, I see moisture on the whip. You may clean the whip, girl.'

Sofie held the whip against the new girl's lips.

Text by Keigera:

Obediently licking her own juices from the cane, Olesya saw Sofie’s triumphant grin and everything insider her started to burn, just like her little bum was on fire from the flogging. ‘Oh, how I hate her!’ she thought and was in awe of her at the same time. ‘But if you give me an order, I will obey! I will obey immediately! ...Oh my god! Am I breaking? Is it so easy to break me? No ... No! I have to come up with something! I have to get out of here! I’m not a slave. I am a human being!’

Sofie enjoyed seeing the new girl licking the whip devotedly and tried to peek around the door to see. whether the Master was still busy in his study.Olesya & Sofie 7 Welcome.jpg

Text by Zungur:

Sofie knew well that she had neglected her duties and the house needed cleaning. She didn’t want to risk punishment by the master, so she decided against playing with this new little toy and put her to work immediately. But maybe there was a way to combine chores and fun?

Grabbing Olesya by her collar she dragged her up and led her to the kitchen. She took the cane with her, after all the master had not ordered her to put it back and it felt like a symbol of power and status.

With a pump she filled a bucket, threw a rag in front of Olesya’s feet and ordered:

‘Get down! Clean the floor!’

Olesya, still crying and sobbing, obeyed. Her knees still hurt, her buttocks burned and she wanted to do everything just to avoid more punishment. Again, she went down on all fours, took the rag and started to work.

Suddenly she groaned because she felt a weight on her back. Sofie had sat down on her. making herself comfortable with a mean grin.

Text by Keigera:

When the girl sat on me, I almost fell flat on my belly. Being terribly afraid of her cane I endured and continued to wash the floors, feeling an even greater wave of shame and humiliation.

Still, after all that had happened, after what that man did to me, everything seemed to be in a fog.

Confused, raped, humiliated terrified and disgraced, I just could not think of anything to do but to obey and dutifully washed every spot at which the girl pointed with he cane.

Text by Zungur:

‘It’s still dirty there!’ with the tip of the cane she directed Olesya around the room. She found it very amusing to force Olesya to crawl from one corner of the room to the other, always trying to find an excuse to hit her shoulders or the soles of her feet with short strokes of the cane. From time to time she rubbed the cane between Olesya’s thighs or patted her pussy, enjoying the resulting sighs as much as the moans when she hit her.

Text by Keigera:

I trembled when I thought about the ropes and the whip and was afraid that she would again use it on my backside, but sometimes I shivered for another reason: again and again Sofie touched my crotch or my breasts with the cane, and fear of pain as well as arousal made me feel weak so I could hardly carry on. knees.

Text by Zungur:

‘What the f*ck is going on here?’ The master stomped into the kitchen.

Sofie immediately dropped the cane but before she could go down on her knees he grabbed her by the ear, tore her up and slapped her face several times hard with his hand.

‘I did not buy this slut as your toy! You will work the same way as she does and if I see you lazing around you will regret it!’

He hit her several times more, then pushed her to the floor. She hurried to take an servile position on her knees.

Text by Keigera:

When the man who was our owner returned, he pushed Sofie down from me and I knelt in front of the man, head down. I hated him and felt very resentful of what he did to me, but at the same time I was afraid of him. I was afraid that he would hurt me again, as he had done on our way. Not knowing what to say, I just nodded.

Text by Zungur:

‘Off you go!’ he yelled at Sofie. ‘You will clean the pigsty and the goat pen outside and then the latrines! Afterwards wash yourself and prepare dinner!’

Text by Keigera:

I almost felt ashamed that this turn of the events pleased me: now at least she would stop mocking me. When she was sent to the pigsty, for the first time I even had to smile, thinking she just got what she deserved. But the prospect that maybe I too would have to go there, and be alone with her, frightened me.

Text by Zungur:

‘You,’ he ordered Olesya, ‘You will continue here, and afterwards help her in the kitchen.’

He kicked both girls.

‘Get on with your work! If I see you playing any silly games, you are up for some serious whipping!”

Text by Keigera:

Having received a kick, I continued to mop the floors and as soon as everyone left, I clenched my fists, as if against an invisible enemy and hysterically threw the rag into a corner. Leaning against the wall, I cried, clutching my knees. Everything hurt. Body and soul. Inside and outside. What to do? Where was I? Am I really a slave, and this man is my master? What a stupid thing? Not! It can't be! It’s impossible! I want to go home! ... Mommy! Take me out of here ... Please ... Mom ...’

Hearing a creak in another room, I stopped crying, picked up the rag and continued to clean up, silently crying and sobbing.Olesya and Sofie 8 Cleaning.jpg

Text by Zungur:

Olesya cleaned the rooms until everything shone, because she was terrified to get punished again. At some point of time Sofie returned from outside, smelling like a garbage bin. She stomped through the room and into a small cabin with a pump and some buckets, which apparently served as a room in which slaves could clean themselves.

Text by Keigera:

While cleaning up Olesya’s thoughts were running wild. The violence and the punishments, this whole new incomprehensible world around her kept her in shock.

She did not understand why everybody she met was so cruel to her. Well, she understood that she was a slave, a being of lowest status, but why then was this other slave girl almost worse than the master? Olesya wished she would be in this girl’s place and could pay her back. Or better, she fantasised, being a mistress! Then, sobbing she collapsed and wished to be home, with her family, with her friends. Suddenly she felt Sofie’s eyes on her and froze.

Text by XaraSofie:

Sofie had washed herself and could not help to fantasise about being used sexually by her master, a fantasy that she stimulated with the help of a rubbing finger. She planned to prepare a tasty meal for him, accompanied with some good wine to make it easier to seduce him.

Text by Zungur:

When she came out of the cabin, smelling of roses, she snarled at Olesya and ordered her to wash herself and then to clean the bathroom as well.

Text by Keigera:

Hearing the resentment in Sofie’s voice Olesya bit her lips but did as she was told. The water helped her to calm down a little, to relieve the tension and to sooth the pain in different parts of her body.

Text by Zungur:

Sofie meanwhile had started to prepare the master’s dinner in the kitchen. When Olesya joined her there was not much left to do, except to wash the dishes and pots and to clean up again.

Text by Keigera:

The prospect to meet the master again terrified her and now she was not alone to face him, even if she was very angry about Sofie.

Text by Zungur:

When everything was ready Sofie gave her a big tray to hold, packed it with nicely arranged food and told her to follow her: “Stay behind me, Drudge, don’t spill anything and keep your mouth shut!”

Olesya was much to horrified to disobey and indeed she was glad to hide behind Sofie, when they entered the room, in which the master was reclining in a heap of cushions.

Except a grunted: ‘It’s about time!’ their appearance met no reaction from him and the slur in his voice clearly indicated that he had been drinking.

Text by Keigera:

The sight of the drunken man scared Olesya even more. As soon as she saw him pictures of violence shot through her head and she shivered. The realisation of her own helplessness and that he could anytime repeat to use her for his pleasure almost knocked her from her feet. Just in time she managed to get a grip, so nothing of the food on her tray was spilled.

Text by Zungur:

Sofie knelt down in front of him, offering him more wine and all the tasty food she had prepared.

Olesya had felt like starving already in the kitchen and when the delicious scents now hit her nose it was like an additional torture, but still she did not dare to move. Sofie was busy all the time, trying to encourage the master to eat and, as Olesya soon realised, also to stimulate him in other ways.

Text by Keigera:

Watching her fruitless attempts to raise the master’s interest Olesya was glad that he did not react. She tried to keep out of sight as much as possible and studied the room they were in. As most other parts of the house it seemed quite splendid and luxurious, displaying a considerable wealth.

Text by Zungur:

The man drank a lot more and stuffed some of the delicacies into his mouth before his eyes closed and he started to snore.

Sofie sighed, then rose and kicked Olesya: “Get up and bring everything back!”

Text by Keigera:

Watching Sofie’s apparent disappointment, Olesya could not help to feel spite about the failing of her effort and a lot of relief that the master did not seem able to do anything to them. Even when Sofie kicked her with irritation, Olesya swallowed the humiliation and carried the tray quickly back to the kitchen.

Text by XaraSofie:

Sofie was really annoyed and helped herself to some of the leftovers in the kitchen.

She made Olesya suffer for her frustrations: She threw some bread on the floor and Olesya had to eat it from the floor like a dog.

Text by Keigera:

Tired and hungry Olesya had started to ask herself if she would ever be allowed to eat, but now she saw that even feeding was used to humiliate her even more.

“What did I do to you? Why are you so mean?” she thought but did not dare to speak up. She knelt down and began to eat the bread from the floor.

Text by XaraSofie:

“I’m going to sleep,’ she announced, ‘and you will clean up this mess. Then you will wash yourself and come over to our sleeping cell. Then you may try to satisfy me and if you are successful, I even may be nice to you, sweety.”Olesya and Sofie 9.jpg

Text by Zungur:

Olesya did everything as she had been told. She was still hungry, dead tired and confused. She longed to sleep, just to forget this nightmare she had landed in, but also she was afraid to join this fierce girl in the sleeping cell.

Text by Keigera:

Olesya never had had any experiences with a girl and she always had considered herself strictly hetero, interested only in boys.

But now? Now, she was madly afraid of both, her owner and this strange girl Sofie. Maybe she even was a bit more afraid of Sofie, because she had dealt out the spanking and was constantly bullying her.

And, at the same time, she was so incredibly beautiful, wearing her slave collar with obvious pride, radiating sex and longing.

To her surprise Olesya found herself ready to obey all of Sofie’s orders unquestioningly.

She feared her and she envied her. How did she wish to be in her place and pay her back!

Text by Zungur:

Finally, she could no longer delay her tasks and tiptoed over to the cell, hoping Sofie would already be asleep. She laid down as far as possible from the other girl, curling up into a ball, hugging her knees, crying silently.

But not silent enough, because Sofie stirred and raised her head:

Olesya and Sofie 10.jpg
Text by XaraSofie:

“Ah, here you are finally. Come over to me Drudge and show me that you can please a woman with this slender body.”

Sofie still was aroused from serving the master and very angry and frustrated that he fell asleep, ignoring her services. She desperately felt the need to be released from this tension and wanted to come.

Text by Keigera:

When Sophie woke up and ordered her, Olesya initially thought about refusing and begging her not to force her, but seeing the look in Sofie’s eyes she knew she would not be allowed. Nodding silently, looking at Sophie in dismay, she crawled to her on her knees and tried to comfortably settle down between the legs of the slave girl. Turning away for a moment, Olesya tried to pull herself together. This was unpleasant, insulting and even disgusting, but what could she do?

Text by XaraSofie:

Impatiently Sofie grabbed the girl’s blonde hair and pushed her face to her heat.

“Now show me, what you can do with this slave tongue of yours!

Text by Keigera:

Olesya looked into Sofie's eyes. She was appalled about the change that took place with her. How could it happen so quickly that she subdued herself under the will of other people? Obeid to all kinds of orders, no matter how revolting.

Sofie was not really different from her, in other circumstances, Olesya most likely would have befriended her and confided in her. But now she held her hair in a tight grip and led her face towards her crotch, and Olesya dutifully allowed her to do this.

It felt shameful and scary. With a little grimace, Olesya finally touched Sofie’s labia with her lips, crouching between Sophie's legs.

Shyly she stuck out her tongue and licked those soft petals, squeezing between them. She had never been with another girl before and it was completely new.

Text by XaraSofie:

Olesya started to circle Sofie’s clit with the tip of her tongue.

“Oh yes, good girl!” Sofie muttered as her breath became heavier.

Text by Keigera:

Olesya was struck by a strange chill. Touching the slave girl’s clitoris with her tongue gave rise to a heap of strange sensations. It was nothing like anything she had experienced before but with astonishment Olesya realised that she did not completely dislike it. She was not entirely pleased, but it was not too hard at all to get herself to do it. And soon, with all her skill she tried to make Sophie feel as good as possible. It was an amazing taste, amazing smell, and amazing feeling.

Text by XaraSofie:

“Deeper! Deeper ... oh yesss ... you are doing so well. When the master does not fulfil my slave’s needs, you will do it! We will do it ourselves, Drudge ...”

Text by Keigera:

Olesya continued to kiss and lick and her fingertips helped to arouse Sofie ever more and the dark-haired girl’s sighs and moans told of her intense pleasure. At some point Olesya realised that she felt pride, because she was able to serve in such a good way, but she was also tired and exhausted and tried to finish as soon as possible.

Text by XaraSofie:

Sofie’s body finally cramped in an intense orgasm. It took some time until she caught her breath and was able to speak again:

“Oh, this was good, my sweet little girl. Now take me in your arms and hug me. Tomorrow morning you will be allowed to lick me again.”Olesya and Sofie 11.jpg

When it was all over Olesya felt relieved, because it had not been as bad as she had imagined. And strangely she felt some pride, that she had done well and managed to please the beautiful slave girl. Still, she was frightened by the words: "Tomorrow you will be allowed to lick me again", frightened and, well, a little bit excited.

Sofie turned her back to Olesya and order her to hug her. She embraced the girl’s body and felt comfort in her warmth, calming down for the first time since she had woken up in the market stall. “Maybe”, she thought, “maybe it’s not all that bad. Maybe tomorrow it turns out to be just a nightmare or I will find a way to go back home or ...”

At this moment she froze in terror because she heard the master’s steps and his rough, drunken voice calling out: “Where are you damned useless sluts? Leaving me all alone here! I’ll show you ...”Olesya & Sofie 12.jpg

Before any of them could react, Olesya felt the master’s sweating body against her back, smelling the wine in his breath. He pulled her leg up and the knob of his hard dick was probing for an entrance. With a whimper she felt the tip pressing hard against the narrowest of her orifices. She knew well about its sensitivity and in lonely moments her fingers had dared to explore there, producing most exciting reactions but she never had toyed with the idea that one day a man might use this most secret door. Even in her fear she knew better than trying to put up resistance. The man’s firm grip, his hard hands told her that all attempts would be to no avail. And she would try to endure everything, not to be whipped again. She let out a desperate wail, as he pressed ever harder and his member forced its way into her.

Sofie immediately realised what was going on and could not hold back an angry sigh. She would have to make sure that this little blonde bitch would not distract the master from using her. She just hoped that the attraction of a new toy would wear of quickly and he would again appreciate her far mor cunning services. Still, the grunts of the man and the whining of the slave girl, as he feverishly penetrated her ass, excited her again and she hoped the master would not mind if she got a bit of fun as well.Olesya & Sofie 13.jpg

Text by Keigera, Sofie and Zungur

Sofie swallowed her initial anger and jealousy. As a true slave her master’s will was all that counted for her and she felt happy when her master was happy.

Even when he played with another slave or made her please his friends and guests.

Naturally she preferred when he satisfied his needs using her body and it made her proud, whenever she satisfied him, but since he had chosen the new girl again, she tried to make the best out of the situation. With a smile on her face she saw her master’s cock penetrate the narrowest orifice of the tiny girl and chuckled about her stifled cries and moans. She remembered well how it could hurt to be used in this way, if you did not know how to relax. But she always had loved this little pain that gave so much pleasure to the masters.

She was thankful her Master did not mind the slave girl licking her heat which made her very excited. She did not know whether he would allow her to come but when he finally groaned loudly as he shot his load into the pale slave’s tiny body, she could hold back no longer and her lustfully shuddered with an intense climax.Olesya and Sofie 14.jpg

When the man jerked off in Olesya she could no longer pretend not to feel aroused. Her face was wet with Sofie’s juices and she was desperate to feel the release of the almost unbearable tension in a climax.

But the man just withdrew himself from her with a satisfied sigh and disappeared into his own much more comfortable bed.

Sofie shuddered in a final orgasm and curled herself up in sleeping position without even looking at the new girl that had given her so much pleasure.

Softly weeping Olesya lay down and tried to calm down. She knew that this was her new reality and when she would wake up, she would still be a slave, a toy for other people without a will of her own.

After some time, she dared to snuggle up to Sofie, just to feel a little bit of human warmth. She realised that she would have to try to befriend this fascinating girl to make her own life bearable. When Sofie did not push her away Olesya finally fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion.Olesya and Sofie 15 (small).jpg

Olesya awoke after a miserable night. Her body ached in many places, reminding her, that reality could be worse than a nightmare. She was drowsy but finally free from the drugs that had sedated her during the previous day. She fully realised that she had been transferred to a different world where she now was kept as a slave.

She had been beaten, been forced to please another slave girl and raped twice.

She had been fantasising exactly about this, but reality proved to be much harsher and painful than her erotic dreaming. She cried silently and cuddled closer to Sofie, who seemed to be the only thing soft in this world, at least when she was sleeping.

Soon Sofie woke up as well, cursing because the sun was already high. She chased Olesya out of bed and took her to the little room for a quick wash. They quickly washed themselves, then Sofie showed her the chores that had to be done.

Sofie was worried about this new slave. She had hoped that the master would buy some cheap ugly thing, that would do all the hard work and leave her to fulfil all his sexual needs. Instead, he appeared with this exotic looking, blonde girl, a New Girl apparently who must have been rather expensive. And in the night, he had fucked this pale, squeaking bitch and not his loving slave Sofie. This didn’t bode well!

The morning passed with work and finally Sofie asked:

“Drudge, do you know how to cook?”

Olesya looked up.

“Oh yes, I always liked to cook,” she replied, eager to please.

“Then let’s move to the kitchen. Master will wake up soon.”

Sofie despised cooking as much as all other household work. And she knew that it was almost impossible to serve something the Master would like after he had been drinking hard, as he often did.

In the kitchen Olesya’s enthusiasm quickly waned. All the cooking gear looked strange and she never had used a hearth fuelled with wood. But Sofie seemed very helpful for a change and showed her how to light a fire and where all the foodstuff was stored.Olesya and Sofie 16 (small).jpg

I like how Sofie act dominent, but is still a slave who must please her master, and is required to wear such skimpy clothng. Although she probably dosn't mind that, and is proud her sexualized appearance, although not by her choice.
I also think he has dressed Olesya appropriatly as well, as seen in the last image.

I like how Sofie act dominent, but is still a slave who must please her master, and is required to wear such skimpy clothng. Although she probably dosn't mind that, and is proud her sexualized appearance, although not by her choice.
I also think he has dressed Olesya appropriatly as well, as seen in the last image.
Thanks for your comments.
I thought quiet a bit about the clothing issue (see the loincloth thread here).
Don't forget that the whole story started out as a collaboration between me and XaraSofie and Keigera of DA. I produced the pictures and the general line the story is moving along, but asked them to add what their characters think and feel and what's motivating them. This was extremely interesting and changed the story considerably, for example I never would have made Sofie such a little manipulating bitch :) .

Still now, while basically most of the text is mine, I send it to both of them before publishing, to get their reactions and possible suggestions.
And naturally the clothing issue also came up, with both of them (not surprisingly) saying: "A slave has to be naked". And my usual answer: "Who cares what a slave wants?"
So exactly this subject will be part of the text in one of the next pictures.

For now I would say that Sofie's apron and the rag of Olesya are not 'clothing' but just protective wear for cooking.
While some hear might find the idea of hot oil splashing on a girls skin attractive, I would not want to see blisters on the interesting parts of my slavegirls.

Back
Top Bottom