To The Uk...

Go to CruxDreams.com
We are always very generous allowing our American guests to go home with bags full of our gold!!;)

But much lesser than in China, because the Britain commit robbery now themselves

Just out of interest the following is the start of a diary by Gunner Milligan 954024 of how the war started.

How it all started

September 3rd 1939. The last minutes of peace ticking away. Father and I were watching Mother digging our air-raid shelter. “She's a great little woman,” said Father. “And getting smaller all the time, “ I added. Two minutes later, a man called Chamberlain who did Prime Minister impressions spoke on the wireless; he said, “As from 11 O'clock we are at war with Germany.” (I loved the we!!.) “War?” said Mother. “It must have been something we said,” said Father. The people next door panicked, burnt their Post Office books and took in the washing.
Almost immediately came the mournful wail of the first air-raid warning. “Is that you dear?” said Mother. “It's a Jewish funeral.” said Father. “Quick! Put out the begging bowls.” It was in fact the Bata Shoe factory lunch hooter. It caused chaos until it was changed.

Just out of interest the following is the start of a diary by Gunner Milligan 954024 of how the war started. -melissa

Just for clarification, 'Gunner Milligan' is not the same person as 'Gunner' of THT Inc.

Eulalia, again an excellent bit of poetry. I look forward to seeing you writhe in agony at the Crux Forum Fall Olympics...

T

But much lesser than in China, because the Britain commit robbery now themselves
An interesting snippet -​
the team of the excellent BBC R4/ Open Univ statistics programme 'More or Less'​
has worked out a medals table weighted for population and GDP-​
USA, China and GB still come out top among countries expect to win > 0 medals,​
but places like Jamaica, Ukraine and Kazakhstan did much better than statistically predicted​
and for a little country like Grenada (about 100K pop., pretty low GDP), 1 gold is of course a tremendous achievement.​

Just out of interest the following is the start of a diary by Gunner Milligan 954024 of how the war started. -melissa

Just for clarification, 'Gunner Milligan' is not the same person as 'Gunner' of THT Inc.

Eulalia, again an excellent bit of poetry. I look forward to seeing you writhe in agony at the Crux Forum Fall Olympics...

T
No, it was Spike [Milligan], not Nails​
:D
(thanks Tree - meant every word of it!)​

bowing, deep oh dear saint eulalia for your marvellous wild stories and screens, but as your master I decided to pay you for all you with superhuman efforts as a real artist.
U ultimately you are my bardslave:rolleyes:
but that's blondie Messaline you're spanking!​
:mad:

Just out of interest the following is the start of a diary by Gunner Milligan 954024 of how the war started.

How it all started

September 3rd 1939. The last minutes of peace ticking away. Father and I were watching Mother digging our air-raid shelter. “She's a great little woman,” said Father. “And getting smaller all the time, “ I added. Two minutes later, a man called Chamberlain who did Prime Minister impressions spoke on the wireless; he said, “As from 11 O'clock we are at war with Germany.” (I loved the we!!.) “War?” said Mother. “It must have been something we said,” said Father. The people next door panicked, burnt their Post Office books and took in the washing.
Almost immediately came the mournful wail of the first air-raid warning. “Is that you dear?” said Mother. “It's a Jewish funeral.” said Father. “Quick! Put out the begging bowls.” It was in fact the Bata Shoe factory lunch hooter. It caused chaos until it was changed.
family legend -​
when my great-grandma was first made to retreat to an air-raid shelter,​
she said to great-grandpa,​
"This is getting ridiculous,​
it's time someone wrote to somebody about it!"​

but that's blondie Messaline you're spanking!​
:mad:
y're wrong bardslave I'm the srtist and you wear a wig because that colour is nicer for the painting than a dark one and I'm sure that your rear is glowing because my hands does.

As long as she's been brought up, this Yank has a question: Who the fuck is Jessie J & what qualifications did she have to sing a Queen classic other than looking good in a cat suit?

As long as she's been brought up, this Yank has a question: Who the fuck is Jessie J & what qualifications did she have to sing a Queen classic other than looking good in a cat suit?

As an early Queen fan (remember, I saw them open for Mott) I thought she did a good good job. As an old neanderthal that listens to Rush Limbaugh, I can tell you she has never been on his radio show but I would watch my radio if she were...

T

As an early Queen fan (remember, I saw them open for Mott) I thought she did a good good job. As an old neanderthal that listens to Rush Limbaugh, I can tell you she has never been on his radio show but I would watch my radio if she were...

T
How cryptic is our Tree (neanderthaler?)

Oh old chap here the Oldest Tree in our world

Attachments

• baobab.jpg
    baobab.jpg
    845.7 KB · Views: 24
How cryptic is our Tree (neanderthaler?)
Oh old chap here the Oldest Tree in our world​
As usual with such things, there's argument as to which is really the oldest in the world,​
but this looks to me the best candidate for The Hanging Tree:​
oldest tree.jpg
and the Fortingall Yew in Perthshire has a good claim to be the oldest in Europe:​
fortingall-tree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom