Torturing Queens in Crusader Kings III

Go to CruxDreams.com
I started playing Crusader Kings III free for the weekend. I'm not into complex strategy games, but I did like the open world chance to craft your own stories. And the ruleset lets you create interesting worlds where all the aristocracy and royalty are lesbians who have medieval chivalry love affairs with each other.

So I played out various scenarios.

And one of the most enjoyable for me was creating this Islamic Caliph supervillain who looks almost like Thanos. And he would capture Queen after Queen and subject them to torture in his dungeon until they had mental breakdowns. I love how it says she wont be able to sit down for a week after being whipped on the behind.

It was really hot when the female Pope called for Crusades. Seeing these warrior queens all armored up in their Crusader outfits. Only to be captured and enslaved, I'd put them in sexy harem outfits. One scenario that developed by itself was when this Indian Queen was imprisoned. And the Caliph made her play a sadistic game of throwing stones at her fellow prisoner the 30 year old female Coptic Pope. The AI created that totally on its own. I wasn't even aware he had the Egyptian Pope under his jurisdiction. Royalty from different ends of the world all suffering torture in his dungeons.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom