Trailer Park Trixie's Torment, Part II - Singapore

Go to CruxDreams.com
Far out, even more twists, and a great cliffhanger ending. :clap::clapping:Bravo again!

Must say those financial penalties sound illegal. Perhaps she can sue the government when she gets home, fighting City Hall is always a good idea, isn’t it?

Poor thing, 30 hours to Montgomery? That’s going to be arduous. At least she has the nice officers of CNB farewelling her so nicely.

229DB30C-517E-4626-8CFC-A0301BA3B043.jpeg

What a nice way to fly!!

Oh, and I assume she will be billed for her flights? Nice last minute prices on a one way ticket? Here’s hoping they booked sector fares, which are more expensive and don’t guarantee connection if there’s any delays. Also would require clearing customs at Istanbul so she can check in for her next flight. Special Meal request: slave gruel?

PrPr's TRAILER PARK TRIXIE ...

Beatrix Thomson came from humble beginnings, born and raised on Bubba Jim’s Mobile Home Resort. The young girl was known as Trixie to some but to others she was simply TPT – ‘Trailer Park Trash’. Through sheer determination Trixie dragged herself up and out of her hometown of Branchwater, Alabama, and, via the Foreign Service Institute (FSI) at Arlington, Virginia, she graduated as a fully qualified legal secretary. Her first and only posting was to the US Embassy in Singapore where Ms Thomson’s past finally caught up with her and brought her nothing but trouble.

I would like to thank the close friends of the esteemed and much-missed PrPr, @Barbaria1, @Eulalia and @Loinclothslave, for trusting me with one of his favourite characters and allowing me to present the concluding part to her trilogy, which can be found at the link below and will be serialised via daily posts throughout March. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we all enjoyed PrPr's first two parts.

Trailer Park Trixie's Torment, Part III

PrPr's TRAILER PARK TRIXIE ...

Beatrix Thomson came from humble beginnings, born and raised on Bubba Jim’s Mobile Home Resort. The young girl was known as Trixie to some but to others she was simply TPT – ‘Trailer Park Trash’. Through sheer determination Trixie dragged herself up and out of her hometown of Branchwater, Alabama, and, via the Foreign Service Institute (FSI) at Arlington, Virginia, she graduated as a fully qualified legal secretary. Her first and only posting was to the US Embassy in Singapore where Ms Thomson’s past finally caught up with her and brought her nothing but trouble.

I would like to thank the close friends of the esteemed and much-missed PrPr, @Barbaria1, @Eulalia and @Loinclothslave, for trusting me with one of his favourite characters and allowing me to present the concluding part to her trilogy, which can be found at the link below and will be serialised via daily posts throughout March. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we all enjoyed PrPr's first two parts.

Trailer Park Trixie's Torment, Part III
I'm sure the great man is watching with a smile on his face!

:popcorn:

I realize I'm late to the party on this & that the author is no longer with us, but is Trixie's name Beatrice or Beatrix? In part 1 it's initially Beatrice but then becomes Beatrix later in the story and seems to be Beatrix here. Thanks.
Sadly the author of this fine story, and many others on the site, passed away suddenly some time back. We all miss him dearly. He was a prince!

Sadly the author of this fine story, and many others on the site, passed away suddenly some time back. We all miss him dearly. He was a prince!
I finished reading Trixie’s Torments, all 3 parts. Don’t think I ever felt more sympathy (or pity) for a fictional character. Poor girl couldn’t buy a break, but it ended well, on an upbeat note. And I’d sure like to think every male in the U.S. foreign service isn’t a lout.

I finished reading Trixie’s Torments, all 3 parts. Don’t think I ever felt more sympathy (or pity) for a fictional character. Poor girl couldn’t buy a break, but it ended well, on an upbeat note. And I’d sure like to think every male in the U.S. foreign service isn’t a lout.
Thank you for sharing that, I was fortunate enough to be able to say precisely that, directly to our much missed departed friend. I like to think somewhere in another dimension dear PrPr (as we nicknamed him) is still able to read comments like yours. His talent is one that still deserves to be shared and enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom