Trip

Go to CruxDreams.com

gregorsamsa45

Assistant executioner
Hi phorum! Whats up! I am planning for the next year to Iran and there I will drink alcohol or do something to break the local laws purposely in order to get a whipping punishment(Iranian authorities are good on that)
opinions?

Hi phorum! Whats up! I am planning for the next year to Iran and there I will drink alcohol or do something to break the local laws purposely in order to get a whipping punishment(Iranian authorities are good on that)
opinions?
Please, @gregorsamsa45, stop opening new threads - you've opened nearly 20 in less than two days. Please find an existing thread using the search function (top right) and use that.

Also, a word of advice, no problem with you fantasising about being whipped, that's what we're here for, but use a made up country, not a real life country which may cause offence to some of our members.

Por favor, @gregorsamsa45, deja de abrir nuevos hilos: has abierto casi 20 en menos de dos días. Encuentre un hilo existente usando la función de búsqueda (arriba a la derecha) y utilícelo.

Además, un consejo, no hay problema con que fantasees con ser azotado, para eso estamos aquí, pero usa un país inventado, no un país de la vida real que pueda ofender a algunos de nuestros miembros.

Oj
Please, @gregorsamsa45, stop opening new threads - you've opened nearly 20 in less than two days. Please find an existing thread using the search function (top right) and use that.

Also, a word of advice, no problem with you fantasising about being whipped, that's what we're here for, but use a made up country, not a real life country which may cause offence to some of our members.

Por favor, @gregorsamsa45, deja de abrir nuevos hilos: has abierto casi 20 en menos de dos días. Encuentre un hilo existente usando la función de búsqueda (arriba a la derecha) y utilícelo.

Además, un consejo, no hay problema con que fantasees con ser azotado, para eso estamos aquí, pero usa un país inventado, no un país de la vida real que pueda ofender a algunos de nuestros miembros.
Ok

Back
Top Bottom