Two men and a woman crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a short crucifixion fantasy inspired by an attractive staff member.
She has allowed me to indentify her, but I prefer to let you guess who she is...
I hope you enjoy it and I will really appereciate your opinions.

Carlos

I didn’t want to die. That hasn´t changed.

But as my execution was approaching my feelings were getting even more twisted than usual.

I imagined what it´s going to be to hang nailed from a cross and the incredible pain that my execution will bring me before I was allowed to die. My fear was immense.

On the other hand, I also imagined how it was going to be being crucified next to other people.

I felt like I should take my place with them. In my cross, with my nails fixing me definitely to it forever.

The idea of the audience looking at me, enjoying my shame and my pain excited me greatly.

I also hoped that my cross mates could gather some pleasure from looking at my naked and nailed body next to theirs.

And I saw her when I was being taken in for my flogging.

We crossed with the small procession. One man and one woman being led to the crucifixion site by a few guards.

They just had loincloths on. Ropes around their waists and a cloth tied at the front and the back to the rope. The cloth going tight between their legs and ass cheeks.

They carried their crossbeams, their stretched arms tied to the wood.

The woman was between thirty and forty years old.

Brown hair to her shoulders.

She had a beautiful body, medium breast of perfect shape. But what struck me was her face expression and her eyes.

That, and the fact she just didn´t belong there. Even being taken to a shameful execution, she looked like a lady, not like a whore or a delinquent.

I couldn´t think of any reason for a woman like her was about to killed on a cross.

She was flushed with shame, but still she held her head as high as her patibulum allowed her.

Our eyes met and she clearly read my instant adoration.

-I will soon be with you. – I blurted out, the first thing that came to my mind.

-I am sorry. – she answered with a sad smile.

-Don´t be! - I said as I was pushed inside the building and they continued without ever stopping.

I will be crucified with her. I will die looking at her naked body! Were the thoughts that immediately came to my mind. And somehow, from that moment on, I was looking at my impending execution from a different and more appealing perspective.

Soon I was back on the street, already flogged and prepared.

They didn´t bothered much with me. Just one bored guard taking me, following me really, to the crucifixion site.

Where was I supposed to go in a loincloth and with a crossbeam tied on my shoulder?

I wanted to see her again!

I was walking to my death, carrying the instrument of my execution. It was highly humiliating. Specially because I had a rock-hard cock!

Most of the people on the street just ignored me, but some mocked me or laughed at me. Some even took pity and wished me a quick death.

A woman, a whore probably by the look of her clothes, grabbed the bulge beneath my loincloth and laughed saying:

-That´s good! I will whip that cock when they raise you. You will enjoy that. Don´t you?

-Yes…-I answered ashamed.

I kept walking until we were out of the city. Soon, when I crested a low hill, I saw them.

A group of watchers, some soldiers and two crosses.

Two naked bodies nailed on the beams.

They had been raised about twenty minutes ago.

I looked at them.

This was no longer a fantasy, but real people crucified.

They were obviously in great pain.

Letting the crosses kill them slowly.

She was now stark naked and I looked again at her. She looked beautiful twisting naked on her cross. She had a trimmed bush and her hair was now tied with a black ribbon in a cute ponytail.

The notion that very soon, I would be crucified next to her was sweet and terrifying at the same time.

They removed my crossbeam and tied my hands at my back while they assembled my cross. Better that way because I wouldn´t know what to do with my hands while waiting to be nailed.

My loincloth had been removed too and my cock stood up fully erect.

I would never learn about it, but when they had reached the spot and the crossbeams were lifted from their shoulders, she had removed her loincloth without having to be told while the executioners fixed their crosses. She had approached the group of men and women gathered to witness their crucifixion and had asked with surprising calm:

-Would any lady lend me something to tie my hair with?

I think a pony tail will be more comfortable in the cross – She explained.

-Here! - said a woman undoing her bun and giving to the naked condemned woman a black ribbon.

-Thank you. Suitable color!

-Aren´t you afraid? -asked the woman.

-Absolutely terrified. But I have no choice!

-Die well! -the woman wished.

-Have a good death milady – shouted another oe from the public.

-Thank you. I will try - She answered back to both women.

Then she had tied her hair in a pony tail and turned around towards were her cross was, by that time, ready and waiting for her.

She, always without having to be told, had lied on her cross and assumed the position with great poise and elegance.

The piercing shouts of the man being executed with her, filling the air already.

Back to my arrival at the crucifixion ground, I reflected, nor for the first or last time, that she doesn´t look at all like a person condemned to the cross.

She was facing her immense suffering and total humiliation with great serenity and composure.

Suddenly I felt an irresistible impulse.

I didn´t hesitate. What more could be done to me?

I walked to the base of her cross; I looked at her eyes for a second and I buried my face on her crotch. Her cunt was at the right height and I started kissing and licking her. She gasped in total surprise.

I sensed some movement and several shocked comments. Without paying attention, I carried on and, in the end, it looked like they decided to allow us some last pleasures.

And soon I felt her responding to my efforts. She started pushing her pussy hard into my mouth. The fold of her sex tasted like honey in my lips.

By then, the man crucified with her, in spite of his position, was showing a huge erection.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a woman approaching his cross.

I recognized the whore that, during my via crucis, promised to pay attention to my cock. She, taking pity on the crucified man, was soon caressing and kissing his sex. He started moaning loudly immediately.

I intensified the lapping and kissing of the lady´s slit until she pushed on her feet´s nail, her whole body in tension and with a deep moan, reached a wild climax. A moment after she sled down hanging from her wrist again, still breathing heavily.

-Thank you! – She said looking down to me with a throaty voice and another smile.

-My pleasure! – I answered taking a step back and showing her my rock-hard cock.

I felt somebody pushing me, gently, towards my waiting cross.

-I will join you now Milady! - I said turning as I went to be nailed myself.

A few minutes later, after bearing the best I could the fierce pain of the nails, I was securely attached to my cross; forever.

At that point, I was technically death. I had been executed. It was just a matter of time. Somehow it was a liberation. Nothing I could do now.

But I was not even sure if, at that moment, I would had done anything to save myself. So strong was the attraction to that woman…and the cross.

Incredibly, I was impatiently waiting to join her in crucifixion.

My cross was raised and I felt the blinding pain of my body hanging from the nails, preventing me from breathing normally. It took me long minutes before I was able to calm myself and raise my head.

I looked in front of me and saw a lot of people watching me, us. They were enjoying our execution, the shameful exhibition of our naked bodies. We were getting them excited.

And that made my own sick, masochist and exhibitionist mind, stir. And my cock too.

The other guy and me were in good shape and the lady was a very attractive woman.

Without doubt, we looked good naked on our crosses.

I looked at my right. My cross was next to hers. She was in the center. She was gorgeous. Her beautiful body, nailed naked on the wood was the sexiest view I had ever seen. I watched her trimmed bush, her lovely slit, the curve of her hips, her breast…

She, on the other hand, was looking at my erection.

-Yes. There is something oddly arousing in dying like this…- She said always with that sad smile.

At that moment I felt everything was right. Here it was where I should be. Nailed naked in front of a crowd. With that brave woman and that unknown man.

I deserved it. And I was ready to offer myself for the mob´s pleasure.

For my cross-mates’ pleasure.

Shortly after, a young woman, a maid by her clothes, reached the base of the woman´s cross and looked up at her, bewildered.

-Oh, milady! What have they done to you?

-Nothing unexpected really, according to my sentence.

And why did you come here girl? I told I didn´t want anyone here.

-I had to see for myself…I couldn´t believe it milady…

-I am not a lady any more. I am just a crucified whore…I wish I weren´t, but since I don’t have any choice, I intend to play my part, die well and provide a good show.

But I can’t do it with you here.

I don´t want any witness from my previous life.

Well, you saw me crucified. Go now, leave me alone to suffer my execution. And you can tell I am keeping my composure and that I am dying in good company - She said looking at us with a faint smile.

The girl nodded silently and, still crying, turned around and left the crucifixion grounds.

Time went by. We were dying among the most terrible suffering.

But we kept looking at each other. Supporting each other. Getting excited and providing arousal.

Seeing the audience enjoying our execution in naked exposure.

Sharing the intimacy of crucifixion. The connection between us was getting stronger as our end approached…

Attachments

• BCT4.jpg
    BCT4.jpg
    929.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom