We Are Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
The door burst open and a dozen or more soldiers dressed in army fatigues ran into our office block brandishing automatic rifles - pointing them at us, shouting: Don't move ! Stay exactly where you are !

I could feel my heart beating in my chest, we knew the rebels were in the area, we had been hearing gunfire all day and it had been getting nearer and nearer.

We had said we would just finish printing the last sales report and then try to get home for the day, out of the city and away from the rebel shooting.

It is strange how you become accustomed to the sounds and smells of war so quickly, the smell of cordite in the air, the whistle of the mortars the constant ka ka ka of the exchanges of fire.

The soldiers were in the room, looking around, like they were searching for something. They looked annoyed and angry, their uniforms dusty from the hot streets.

Enemy captain ! one of them exlaimed after he had finished reading a document in the photocopier.

He turned towards me, I didn't know what to do - There was nothing I could do even if I wanted to.

Against the wall ! he yelled, Pointing his gun at me, gesturing me to stand against the wall , I thought I was going to be shot, I felt my legs go numb with fear, I was shaking uncontrollably. I felt a surge rush through my body and a warm sensation spreading from between my legs, running down my black stocking tops and splashing audibly on to the tiled floor beneath my feet. My court shoes were ruined.

Now strip ! the soldier commanded, I felt dirty and ashamed all my colleagues in the room were watching me and everything seemed strangely quiet as my trembling fingers reached for the top button of my crisp white blouse.

Slowly undoing the front of my blouse , the white bra cupping my breasts became visible to everyone as the outer garment fell to the floor.

Now your skirt ! the soldier ordered - reaching behind I found the zip and did as I had been told, what is going to happen to me I thought, if only we had left earlier .....

The black pencil skirt dropped to the ground , leaving me in just my bra, with my wet knickers and stockings clinging to my body, I was shaking like a leaf.

As I had been performing this bizarre and impromptu strip show, other soldiers had been coming into the room, one of them carrying a bamboo cross - he seemed to be fixing it to the ground on the floor of the basement office.

The first soldier came over to me and ripped off my bra and knickers, I felt self conscious as the sight of my pale skin was revealed to the entire office - He removed my wet stockings, but then put my shoes back on , so I wouldn't have to stand in the puddle I had accidentally created .

He turned to his Captain .

Crucify Her !

I didn't take in what was said or what was happening, but suddenly I found myself being grabbed from both sides and held tightly against the bamboo poles.

Rough rope was being used to tie me: my wrists, ankles , arms and tummy were tightly secured, I couldn't move at all, the rope around my tummy was already making it difficult to breathe - What are they going to do to me : I am crucified !
1639469137[2].jpg

Our fantasy doesn't have to be confined to antiquity and can be brought forward to the modern world as this little story shows. It remains just as exciting.

The door burst open and a dozen or more soldiers dressed in army fatigues ran into our office block brandishing automatic rifles - pointing them at us, shouting: Don't move ! Stay exactly where you are !

I could feel my heart beating in my chest, we knew the rebels were in the area, we had been hearing gunfire all day and it had been getting nearer and nearer.

We had said we would just finish printing the last sales report and then try to get home for the day, out of the city and away from the rebel shooting.

It is strange how you become accustomed to the sounds and smells of war so quickly, the smell of cordite in the air, the whistle of the mortars the constant ka ka ka of the exchanges of fire.

The soldiers were in the room, looking around, like they were searching for something. They looked annoyed and angry, their uniforms dusty from the hot streets.

Enemy captain ! one of them exlaimed after he had finished reading a document in the photocopier.

He turned towards me, I didn't know what to do - There was nothing I could do even if I wanted to.

Against the wall ! he yelled, Pointing his gun at me, gesturing me to stand against the wall , I thought I was going to be shot, I felt my legs go numb with fear, I was shaking uncontrollably. I felt a surge rush through my body and a warm sensation spreading from between my legs, running down my black stocking tops and splashing audibly on to the tiled floor beneath my feet. My court shoes were ruined.

Now strip ! the soldier commanded, I felt dirty and ashamed all my colleagues in the room were watching me and everything seemed strangely quiet as my trembling fingers reached for the top button of my crisp white blouse.

Slowly undoing the front of my blouse , the white bra cupping my breasts became visible to everyone as the outer garment fell to the floor.

Now your skirt ! the soldier ordered - reaching behind I found the zip and did as I had been told, what is going to happen to me I thought, if only we had left earlier .....

The black pencil skirt dropped to the ground , leaving me in just my bra, with my wet knickers and stockings clinging to my body, I was shaking like a leaf.

As I had been performing this bizarre and impromptu strip show, other soldiers had been coming into the room, one of them carrying a bamboo cross - he seemed to be fixing it to the ground on the floor of the basement office.

The first soldier came over to me and ripped off my bra and knickers, I felt self conscious as the sight of my pale skin was revealed to the entire office - He removed my wet stockings, but then put my shoes back on , so I wouldn't have to stand in the puddle I had accidentally created .

He turned to his Captain .

Crucify Her !

I didn't take in what was said or what was happening, but suddenly I found myself being grabbed from both sides and held tightly against the bamboo poles.

Rough rope was being used to tie me: my wrists, ankles , arms and tummy were tightly secured, I couldn't move at all, the rope around my tummy was already making it difficult to breathe - What are they going to do to me : I am crucified !
View attachment 49833

My arms were starting to ache and my damp inner thighs had started to go numb, The sound of the battle outside seemed to have subsided and all I could focus on was the pain spreading slowly through my body like the rising sun.

Suddenly the door on the other side of the office sprung open and two soldiers bounced inward, frogmarching Nathalie from Personnel into the room.

She kicked and struggled trying to fight them off, trying to escape their masculine grip.

They brought her into the centre of the room and began to rip off her grey skirt and jacket.

I remember Nathalie interviewing me for my job at the agency, she had liked my portfolio and we had later become good friends, going to a few local bars and enjoying drinks together.
One night she had taken me back to her flat and seduced me, kissing my neck and scratching my naked body with her sharp, beautifully painted nails. Her soft breath had warmed my intimate parts and aroused my inner desires.

The soldiers brutally pushed her to the ground, ripping off her black tights and white blouse, throwing them in a heap on the floor. One of the rebels then lunged forward, with his rifle outstretched and using his bayonnette, cut the white bra and panties from the poor girl's trembling body.

There was another commotion as two guys dressed in camouflage fatigues came into the room, bearing a wooden cross they had obviously been making in another part of the building.

Erecting the cross firmly into place they positioned the second cross directly opposite me - forcing me to witness the crucifixion of my friend and colleague.

They made her stand on a chair in front of the cross - arms outstreched, tears streaming down her face, leaving rivulets of mascara in their wake.

Her feet were placed on a footrest and tied into place, the chair kicked away - to add to her agony one of the soldiers tied her hair above her, making her unable to move her head - She would have to watch me suffer, just as I must endure watching her final passion.

245464175[2].jpg 288533989[1].jpg 1877936627[2].jpg

My arms were starting to ache and my damp inner thighs had started to go numb, The sound of the battle outside seemed to have subsided and all I could focus on was the pain spreading slowly through my body like the rising sun.

Suddenly the door on the other side of the office sprung open and two soldiers bounced inward, frogmarching Nathalie from Personnel into the room.

She kicked and struggled trying to fight them off, trying to escape their masculine grip.

They brought her into the centre of the room and began to rip off her grey skirt and jacket.

I remember Nathalie interviewing me for my job at the agency, she had liked my portfolio and we had later become good friends, going to a few local bars and enjoying drinks together.
One night she had taken me back to her flat and seduced me, kissing my neck and scratching my naked body with her sharp, beautifully painted nails. Her soft breath had warmed my intimate parts and aroused my inner desires.

The soldiers brutally pushed her to the ground, ripping off her black tights and white blouse, throwing them in a heap on the floor. One of the rebels then lunged forward, with his rifle outstretched and using his bayonnette, cut the white bra and panties from the poor girl's trembling body.

There was another commotion as two guys dressed in camouflage fatigues came into the room, bearing a wooden cross they had obviously been making in another part of the building.

Erecting the cross firmly into place they positioned the second cross directly opposite me - forcing me to witness the crucifixion of my friend and colleague.

They made her stand on a chair in front of the cross - arms outstreched, tears streaming down her face, leaving rivulets of mascara in their wake.

Her feet were placed on a footrest and tied into place, the chair kicked away - to add to her agony one of the soldiers tied her hair above her, making her unable to move her head - She would have to watch me suffer, just as I must endure watching her final passion.

View attachment 49908 View attachment 49909 View attachment 49910

The Captain then moved forwards away from the crowds of spectators and stopped inches from my face, he remained stern and impassionate as he spoke : See how your friend suffers on the cross, see how she writhes in agony, the pain for her will increase in the fullness of time, her body will weigh her down and cramps will grip her body like a vice. - Now as I have your full attention, I have two more spectacles for you to observe, your execution has already begun, it will be slow and painful , it will linger over several hours and maybe even days - it will give you time to contemplate what you are about to see before you ......

I heard a commotion again an another of my colleagues was brought into the room , this time it was Nicole from accounts who had been brought into the room, she had already been stripped naked and stood before the crowd looking around with pleading, terrified eyes.

I heard a creaking sound and saw pulleys on the ceiling with ropes being threaded through. The soldiers quickly grabbed Nicole and bound her tightly and she kicked and struggled.

The soldiers were too strong and bound her tightly, expertly threading the rope between her legs . making sure the rough rope formed a tight bond around her swollen clitoris.

Once she was secured one of the soldiers gathered up he hair and began tying it roughly with the rope , Nicole was powerless to stop them an just stood there obediently awiting her fate.

A large iron ring was lowered from the ceiling and the rope which held her hair was attached to the ring.

Everyone in the room gasped in unison as they realised that the ring was being raised upwards - She was being suspended by her hair ! - all we could do was watch......
1639469137[2].jpg

The Captain then moved forwards away from the crowds of spectators and stopped inches from my face, he remained stern and impassionate as he spoke : See how your friend suffers on the cross, see how she writhes in agony, the pain for her will increase in the fullness of time, her body will weigh her down and cramps will grip her body like a vice. - Now as I have your full attention, I have two more spectacles for you to observe, your execution has already begun, it will be slow and painful , it will linger over several hours and maybe even days - it will give you time to contemplate what you are about to see before you ......

I heard a commotion again an another of my colleagues was brought into the room , this time it was Nicole from accounts who had been brought into the room, she had already been stripped naked and stood before the crowd looking around with pleading, terrified eyes.

I heard a creaking sound and saw pulleys on the ceiling with ropes being threaded through. The soldiers quickly grabbed Nicole and bound her tightly and she kicked and struggled.

The soldiers were too strong and bound her tightly, expertly threading the rope between her legs . making sure the rough rope formed a tight bond around her swollen clitoris.

Once she was secured one of the soldiers gathered up he hair and began tying it roughly with the rope , Nicole was powerless to stop them an just stood there obediently awiting her fate.

A large iron ring was lowered from the ceiling and the rope which held her hair was attached to the ring.

Everyone in the room gasped in unison as they realised that the ring was being raised upwards - She was being suspended by her hair ! - all we could do was watch......
930992386[1].jpg 1251385579[1].jpg 1607096912[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom