2) carrying the patibulum
3) nailing hands/wrists
4) nailing feet/ankles
5) raising the cross

8) "dancing" on the cross
9) crying out/moaning on the cross
10) panting/difficulty breathing
11) hanging from the wrists in a defeated posture
I look forward to someday understaning for myself how the ultimate BDSM experience feels, especially 1-5 and 8-11.

3) nailing hands/wrists
4) nailing feet/ankles
... are my favourite ! I scream, I cries, I beg for mercy ... but, I suddenly realize that it will be no possible escape ! Definitively nailed , it is out of question that they could be get out and even if the pain is unberable, I've to support it till my death ...
When, nailed to a cross, you cant ask for how you'll be stay alive : minuts are following minuts, and the only thing that you've to do is to survive to the next'ones ... till .......

Attachments

• crucified Messa.jpg
    crucified Messa.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 295
  • 195 My deep fantasy.jpg
    195 My deep fantasy.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 29 My deep fantasy.jpg
    29 My deep fantasy.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
... són els meus preferits! Crido, ploro, demano clemència... però de sobte m'adono que no serà possible escapar! Definitivament clavats, no hi ha dubte que puguin sortir i encara que el dolor sigui insuportable, l'he de suportar fins a la meva mort...
Quan, clavat a una creu, no pots preguntar com et mantindràs viu: els minuts segueixen els minuts, i l'únic que has de fer és sobreviure als propers... fins a.... ...
Erotic and brutal

... are my favourite ! I scream, I cries, I beg for mercy ... but, I suddenly realize that it will be no possible escape ! Definitively nailed , it is out of question that they could be get out and even if the pain is unberable, I've to support it till my death ...
When, nailed to a cross, you cant ask for how you'll be stay alive : minuts are following minuts, and the only thing that you've to do is to survive to the next'ones ... till .......
I really like the image in pictures #1 & #2. I know how painful that can be. Is this your fantasy?

I'm going to have to say 13, I met a future girlfriend at a play crux party. I was on an X cross acting out dying.
I was taken down and laid out on the floor.
There I was, naked and erect.
Vanessa saw me "die" .she stripped naked and rode me

0.25) Executioners and spectators of opposite sex
0.5) Small groups of condemned
0.75) Reading of the charges
1) Stripping
2) Binding to the patibulum
3) Marching (under guard)/Leading (on a rope)/Driving (with a whip, especially the threat of it)(or all three) to the place of punishment
4) Taunting, touching, etc. from the crowd
5) Possible final stripping
6) Possible sexual usage to avoid the inevitable (no fluids)
7) Wrestling down and holding down
8) Fastening ( with cords or nails, no blood or gore)
9) Raising (whole cross or just patibulum)
10) Dropping into place
11) Stretching or tiring and hanging
12) Taunting and touching by the crowd
13) Left alone

Death isn't part of the fantasy. Usually the victim is rescued at the last moment, goes into slavery instead or disappears during the night.
Public display, bondage and humiliation.
If they don't survive, they did something awful.

. . . is a phrase our friend Apostate often uses. It got me thinking: what aspect of the crucifixion process appeals the most to us "crux addicts"? So I made the short list that I hope others can add to. Obviously, ALL of these are appealing. But which one turns you on the most? Feel free to vote for your favorite, and please add any gifs, short videos, and pictures to support your opinion!

1)scourging/whipping prior and/or during crucifixion
2) carrying the patibulum
3) nailing hands/wrists
4) nailing feet/ankles
5) raising the cross
6) removing the loincloth (if applicable)
7) uncontrolled pissing
8) "dancing" on the cross
9) crying out/moaning on the cross
10) panting/difficulty breathing
11) hanging from the wrists in a defeated posture
12) simulated (acted-out) moment of death and/or coup de grace by lance
13) removal/lying dead beneath the cross

My personal fav is # 10 (although 12 is a close second place). Here's an excerpt illustrating #9. (Technical note: I excerpted this from a Makar video using Quicktime Pro Player 7 on my MacBook. It may not play well on a PC. If you don't have Quicktime Pro Player 7, try MPEG Streamclip, NicePlayer, or Quicktime Player--my VLC app doesn't seem to like it. If you get video but no audio, try pausing and then continuing. The audio may pick up then. Sorry for any inconvenience--I'm currently searching for a better editing software!)
my biggest moments are 6) losing my loincloth and 12) the moment of death - everything else is also important. And what you forgot:

0) the moment the judge tells you that you will be crucified for your crimes, naked and humiliated...

my biggest moments are 6) losing my loincloth and 12) the moment of death - everything else is also important. And what you forgot:

0) the moment the judge tells you that you will be crucified for your crimes, naked and humiliated...
These two moments are also great in my crux plays.
My erection is exposed and I am truly naked.
My "death " is like an orgasm, I convulsed and shake in my "death" that my cock sways before I hang motionless and hard

1) arrest
2) interrogation/torture
3) condemnation
4) walk to the cross
5) reading of the verdict
6) removing of clothes left/nailing and raising
7) facing the hostile crowd/communicate with other condemned
8) night falls, only guards are there
9) last sunrise

My last moments in six points
1.Falsely arrested and beaten unconscious
2.When I awoke, I was dressed in an old robe and had a crown of thorns on my head
3.They made me carry a heavy wooden cross to execution site
4.When I was at the execution site, my robe was taken off, and put back crown of thorns on my head again
5.They tie loincloth around my waist and then they dragged me to the cross to nail me to it
6.I hang on the cross and try to hold out as long as possible, but after three hours I die

there is another embarassing aspect in losing my loincloth… with revealing my carefully shaved cunt, (around me only neglected, unkempt black triangles of pubic hair) it is clear that I have been a sexual active woman, my last kept secret is unveiled… „Look at this filthy whore“, the crowd yells…

there is another embarassing aspect in losing my loincloth… with revealing my carefully shaved cunt, (around me only neglected, unkempt black triangles of pubic hair) it is clear that I have been a sexual active woman, my last kept secret is unveiled… „Look at this filthy whore“, the crowd yells…
Your soft pussy gets wet as you convulse and die,
You hang naked and dead, a look of orgasmic shock is frozen on your dead face as your wet pussy drips and glistens

Back
Top Bottom