• T-cross

Votes: 79 57.7%
  • pillar

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • common cross

Votes: 53 38.7%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
What about this position?. A week ago I was crucified like this and to breathe was a little difficult
Fine outstretched body! :rolleyes:
Crucified with sun glasses on! :cool:
She seems a bit in difficulty! :eek:
Too bad, her ankle restraints are not visible!:(

What about this position?. A week ago I was crucified like this and to breathe was a little difficult
Already with my arms just above it's difficult, I can confirm, but like I guess that you get immediately a huge pressure in your breast from the beginning. How long time were you able to stay on the cross?

Actually this is a question that will be answered by my execution team.
I voted 1 + 1.

There is an incredible amount of variations. It all depends on how the executioners would like to see you.
With the arms behind the Patibulum is interesting. I wonder how the crucifixion can be done like that.....

1+1 without any doubt. I like the idea of the feeling of one foot over the other and the nail that goes through first one foot and then the other before finding the resistance of the wood

Although... May I suggest a different solution for feet? You kneel on the cross, placing your overlapped feet over it, plants facing up. The feet are nailed, plant first, to the wood, then you are forced to lye down (this will require to open your leg, maybe overstretching them) and then your hands are nailed as #1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom