3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com
wow so expressive! I love every detail:icon12:, I feel for the girl and wish... I could spend a night there like her!
And what happens the next morning will be... your decision alone... behead me.... or keep playing... I will be yours...

Here is something different. Inspired by 3 Japanese illustrations, 3 short stories have been created. Without text, the pictures speak for themselves.View attachment 1389531View attachment 1389532View attachment 1389533View attachment 1389534View attachment 1389535View attachment 1389536View attachment 1389537View attachment 1389538View attachment 1389539
The balloon idea is a wonderful thing. What picture and author did you use for this? Is that Hogwarts? :eek:

I note that the way you drew it, the woman would have been torn in half.
:eek:

wow so expressive! I love every detail:icon12:, I feel for the girl and wish... I could spend a night there like her!
And what happens the next morning will be... your decision alone... behead me.... or keep playing... I will be yours...
Hello ! I am a great fan of your fanstastic works ! When update in Gumroad?

Star Wars? Interesting... I'm not a Star Wars fan, but I admire the variety of topics you choose.
It would be nice to see something similar in the style of Warhammer 40,000.
We need to see what happens when a Slaaneshi raiding party captures a load of Battle Sisters... :p

Slaanesh in general sounds like a whole lotta fun. Deity of hedonism, pain and excess? Fuck yeah.
Oh yeah - Elitepain meets Hellraiser - BDSM daemons, whips, chains, hooks, and every imaginable level of depravity - just like this forum :p

Or when the Dark Eldar defeat the female regiment of the Imperial Guard :devil:
Yes, I know that now they are supposedly officially called Drukhari, but I still can’t get used to this name ))
Dark Eldar are still Dark Eldar, NOT Drukhari, in much the same way that twitter is still twitter, not X.

And Druchii are Dark Elves in Warhammer Fantasy (6th edition being the definitive version, not that Age Of Shitmar crap) - I know - I used to be a moderator on druchii.net back in the day :)

GW can play around with name changes all they want but the old school fans know the truth...

And getting back to the Dark Eldar, GW insist that these guys absolutely hate Slaanesh and would never worship Slaanesh, yet they all look like BDSM cosplayers, complete with a definite Hellraiser aesthetic (well you could never accuse GW of having any original ideas of their own) and fit in perfectly with the general Slaanesh look and feel (at least the way it used to be before GW decided to sanitise the lore to make it all kiddy-friendly, leaving people like me to be the guardians of the actual truth (I still have the 3rd edition hardback rulebook and both hardback volumes of the Realm Of Chaos, where the truth of Slaanesh is spelled out without having its punches pulled)

SEX FOR THE SEX GOD ! :D

BTW, check out my classic era Keeper Of Secrets;
Keeper_with_slavegirl.jpg
Yeah and the slave is the Vect Slave from the Dark Eldar range, with bikini filed away and a ball gag made from the tiniest piece of Green Stuff I've ever tried to work with - I guess this miniature was painted around 20-odd years ago now - seems like yesterday LOL

Dark Eldar are still Dark Eldar, NOT Drukhari, in much the same way that twitter is still twitter, not X.

And Druchii are Dark Elves in Warhammer Fantasy (6th edition being the definitive version, not that Age Of Shitmar crap) - I know - I used to be a moderator on druchii.net back in the day :)

GW can play around with name changes all they want but the old school fans know the truth...

And getting back to the Dark Eldar, GW insist that these guys absolutely hate Slaanesh and would never worship Slaanesh, yet they all look like BDSM cosplayers, complete with a definite Hellraiser aesthetic (well you could never accuse GW of having any original ideas of their own) and fit in perfectly with the general Slaanesh look and feel (at least the way it used to be before GW decided to sanitise the lore to make it all kiddy-friendly, leaving people like me to be the guardians of the actual truth (I still have the 3rd edition hardback rulebook and both hardback volumes of the Realm Of Chaos, where the truth of Slaanesh is spelled out without having its punches pulled)

SEX FOR THE SEX GOD ! :D

BTW, check out my classic era Keeper Of Secrets;
View attachment 1396503
Yeah and the slave is the Vect Slave from the Dark Eldar range, with bikini filed away and a ball gag made from the tiniest piece of Green Stuff I've ever tried to work with - I guess this miniature was painted around 20-odd years ago now - seems like yesterday LOL
The silly names came about because Games Workshop sued someone for using the term "Space Marine" and lost bigly. Space marine has been a common term for power-armoured troops since before Robert Heinlein's "Starship Troopers". They realised a lot of their Intellectual Properties had generic untrademarkable names, such as Imperial Guard and Sisters of Battle. Orks and Eldar are taken straight from Tolkien.

The new names are crap, but I doubt anyone uses them. They are just there to stick copyright and trademark symbols next to.

The silly names came about because Games Workshop sued someone for using the term "Space Marine" and lost bigly. Space marine has been a common term for power-armoured troops since before Robert Heinlein's "Starship Troopers". They realised a lot of their Intellectual Properties had generic untrademarkable names, such as Imperial Guard and Sisters of Battle. Orks and Eldar are taken straight from Tolkien.

The new names are crap, but I doubt anyone uses them. They are just there to stick copyright and trademark symbols next to.
Yeah but like you said, nobody uses the new names anyway. And don't even get me started on the way they're messing with the Slaanesh stuff - I still have a bunch of the old Juan Diaz daemonettes in all their topless glory, as well as a few of the old classic daemonettes when they all had individual names such as Fleshthrob, Warptongue, Lipspittle and Gristlewhip :D
Yeah I know there were a few more but those are the ones I have, and I also have a few of my own 3D printed ones which I designed in Daz Studio and printed on an Elegoo Mars, not that I really have much time to play these days, (maybe three games in the last year or so) but I still enjoy painting the models on those increasingly rare occasions when I get the time

Hello ! I am a great fan of your fanstastic works ! When update in Gumroad?
i have published some newer stories, but something is wrong with the shop, so the latest 6 stories are not visible. I will check this with gumroad. Good hint, i was wondering why the new stories were no longer finding buyers. But you can't see them at all. In my dashboard you can see them as published. I will inform here, when the last 6 stories are visible again.

i have published some newer stories, but something is wrong with the shop, so the latest 6 stories are not visible. I will check this with gumroad. Good hint, i was wondering why the new stories were no longer finding buyers. But you can't see them at all. In my dashboard you can see them as published. I will inform here, when the last 6 stories are visible again.
Hi, What are the last 6 stories that don't appear?

Back
Top Bottom