3d-Art nightmares

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello, I#m back from Austria and it was perfect.
So, not much time to do new stuff, but here are some teaser on actual series i'm working on...
First one is a scenaria, that based on the correction center stuff (that will also be completed in the future)
I wanna be her.....

..next part
can I change with her ?

that´s also the righr thing for me

..here are the next one from carriage. By the way, my new PC is there, but i need some time to install all the stuff on this machine from hell. So plan to do a lingchi scene in ancient china with mass scenes and so on, but this need some time to realize.View attachment 1406591View attachment 1406592View attachment 1406593View attachment 1406594View attachment 1406595View attachment 1406596View attachment 1406597View attachment 1406598View attachment 1406599View attachment 1406600

well.... the fenders on her eyes and barbed wire rolled on body will help her stay focussed !

Congratulations for your great work. While I am not qualified to attest quality, as I have zero experience with this kind of art, your excellent skills are pretty obvious. Skimming through the topic I noticed several users proposed themes and specific tortures. If I may make a more generic suggestion: have you considered going more often for a victim that has a known background, historical or fictional? AFAIK you did this only with the sand snakes, who are very minor characters. If you made a story with other GoT girls, like Daenerys, Sansa, Arya, Missandei it would add, at least for me, a lot to the excitement. And there are obviously many more candidates, fictive, like for example Xena, Lara Croft, Veronica Mars, or historical like Jeanne D'Arc, Baudicca, Zenobia and so on.

Back
Top Bottom