A Challenge, Your Best Manip/pix/poser Here :)

Go to CruxDreams.com
And now in a special dossier in the case against THT and all his cronies to be brought before the courts when the rebel slaves are victorious in Rebellion 2015.
View attachment 171376 View attachment 171377

Told you they were going to do this...

...climates change, slaves don't...

Mmmmmm ! Is this one in the same thread ? I dont remember well ...:D
Perhaps I'll have to re-read it ...:rolleyes:

I think it's there Messa but you did have a lot going on at the time...

Tree

Mmmmmm ! Is this one in the same thread ? I dont remember well ...:D
Perhaps I'll have to re-read it ...:rolleyes:

perhaps you will have to replay it :)

another selection of oldies from me - a couple of rear views, a lively African scene, and a "what happens next?"

Attachments

• ph063.jpg
    ph063.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 257
  • ph065.jpg
    ph065.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 262
  • ph068.jpg
    ph068.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 261
  • ph076.jpg
    ph076.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 266
perhaps you will have to replay it :)...

It's my dearest desire , but ..... it seems that men , here, are not inclined to start a new story of Messaline'torture/crucifixion:(
I think that they say : "Messaline already crucifies herself ( Anjou'calvaries; etc ...), so, why could we do that for her ? "

Indeed, I do, but you cant know how it's different to be crucified by another person, to be submitted to his writting or drawing ....

Phlebas, you had promised a pic of me by the past .....:D
Remember ...

Anjou 13.JPG :rolleyes:

And now in a special dossier in the case against THT and all his cronies to be brought before the courts when the rebel slaves are victorious in Rebellion 2015.
View attachment 171376 View attachment 171377

I'm so wishing this new REBELLION 2015 !

Perhaps this time, we'll win and these "men" who are actually writting some little stories "à l'eau de rose" about us, women,
will undersdtand that they must be without pity towards us ! We want more and more nails into our bodies !!!

Are we not Crucified Women, my sisters ? !!!

DSCF1287.JPG

Perhaps this time, we'll win and these "men" who are actually writting some little stories "à l'eau de rose" about us, women,
will undersdtand that they must be without pity towards us ! We want more and more nails into our bodies !!!

13545.jpg We are with you Messa!

We are together forever! :)

...opps...
better sharpen more nails and hope the French wood doesn't run out...

Tree

Sisters, to prepare us to our ineluctable end , I post some of my "Anjou'Calvaries" in the asian garden, that I consider like some of the best'ones ...

Anjou 57.jpg Anjou 58.jpg Anjou 59.jpg Anjou 61.jpg

But in an other hand, be rassured Tree, Messa (the French'one) is ready to do business !:Dfemmes-sexy-fumant-une-cigarette-013-581x800.jpg

It's my dearest desire , but ..... it seems that men , here, are not inclined to start a new story of Messaline'torture/crucifixion:(
I think that they say : "Messaline already crucifies herself ( Anjou'calvaries; etc ...), so, why could we do that for her ? "

Phlebas, you had promised a pic of me by the past .....:D
Remember ...

View attachment 171793 :rolleyes:

Oh, I remember, I certainly remember :)

I did in fact play around with some manips. So as you remind me so nicely, I will post one, here
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/phlebas-and-messaline.4105/
Phlebas and Messa hanging around together in the French countryside. Do you recognise the hair Messaline?

And as for you invitation, I would be happy to write a crucifixion story about you, just give me a little time to find the right inspiration.

but you cant know how it's different to be crucified by another person, to be submitted to his writting or drawing ....
Oh, I do know!
It can be fun to submit to the imagination of another. :)

It is the first time I see first two rare views n these are great :)

Thanks Yupar, they are all so old now.
Some more you may not have seen before

Attachments

• ph082.jpg
    ph082.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 240
  • ph084.jpg
    ph084.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 240
  • ph091.jpg
    ph091.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 242