After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Totally gob-smacked by this ending!:eek: What a fantastic finish Tree! Thank you so much for all you hard work! Unfortunately Mistress Barbaria would have been pissed at my performance yesterday..:oops: Started bad and only got worse as apparently my legs are still in Belgium.:( Still not surprising since you really need to be acclimated for the full gas effort of cross and I only got back Wednesday.:p I didn't even start today...:oops:
longing at this one perhaps? USA won one yesterday
rainbow jersey.jpg

Time for revenge reflection after more than 134,000 views and 5,600 comments. Where will our infamous drunken creator of illustrated yarns take the girls slaves who populate CF next? Just what can we fear expect as we lurch toward Rebellion 2015?

Well, certainly more of the same… more debauchery, zaniness, and good-hearted fun…more buggery, golden showers, floggings, diabolical tortures of all kinds, unsubstantiated charges leading to summary executions, involuntary passages in a dungeon-equipped aging 747, brutal nailings and raisings, and maybe even a shot in the head….more of telephone-pole-wielding Gunner and Bull (now with union cards:eek:), more Seagram’s, Madame Wu’s, crazy Joan, good old Grand-pappy, cute little Leo, and of course that debonair, highly dedicated man in the yellow hat and threadbare sport jacket who is always sharpening nails and claiming he only nails ‘em.
Uh... Probably my disgusting English language did not allow me to understand in detail the discussion. But if we are talking about many slaves, then only specify where (better to offer background), and in the future as it seems to me only a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom