After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
LOLing so hard here!:D:D Thank goodness for Messa!:p And now Blaire is all Mistress Barbaria's!:D No more Bull and Gunner! Yay!!!:D Serves Sir Wragg right...:devil:
Noooo!!! you were purchased for $13M...

...still only 1/3 Barbaria's. On the bright side you are not Wragg's slave and Bull and Gunner like someone more experienced such as Tree's sister Joan so you are indeed defacto Barbaria's...

You better win this weekend:eek:

Tree
:cool:

“Your Most Honorable Judge Admi, I have reviewed the charge against Barbaria…” Messa said.

“You have?” the judge asked as he looked for the folder that held the charge.

“I have. Barbaria has been accused of buying the adorable little slave Blaire on credit and she hasn’t the means to pay the loan back. I present to you Barbaria’s checkbook and you will see that she has more than adequate funds to pay off the loan and Bull and Gunner had never called in the loan.

“Therefore I suggest the court loan Barbaria a pen and she will happily write a check for the four plus million dollars she owes Bull and Gunner.”

Messa flashed a boob at the Judge and he said “I think that would satisfy court.”

The Judge agreed until Sir Wragg shouted “Wait! Barbaria has not paid her dues to the UFSO!”

“And how much does she owe?”

“Four months” Sir Wragg screamed almost spitting as he talked.

“OK that would be $4.33 million to buy out Blaire, four months dues at ten dollars a month- another $40 dollars, and $22.50 of court costs, Barbaria. So if you would write a check for $4,330,062.50 you are free to go.”

Barbaria did so and as Messa and Barbaria left the courtroom it was overheard “Come on Barbaria, the parcel came today from Nailus Martyrs! You won’t believe what these things look like!”

Sir Wragg stormed out of the courtroom and climbed into his limousine to ride back to the airport swearing revenge on Messa and Barbaria and he vowed he would find a way to own Blaire also!:eek:

Tree rocked back in his chair and smiled. To the empty courtroom he said “Chalk up another win, Tree…”

Tree

Just wait until the check bounces;)....come on Messa, let's get out of here fast !!!!!:D

...no the check won't bounce!!!!

We will have to review where we are what is ahead...

... but Messa is rich now she has all this stock of good french wood to sale !
The check is not a problem !:D

bois-pour-la-production-du-charbon-de-bois-15963702.jpg

Mmmmmm ! Barb, I'm so waiting you !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• photo-Asian-Blonde-GIF-Lesbian-Pussy-262685163.gif
    photo-Asian-Blonde-GIF-Lesbian-Pussy-262685163.gif
    486.1 KB · Views: 40
“Of course you can Barbaria; you are still a free woman- for now” Sir Wragg smirked. He stood and started to turn to the panel and never saw the wheelhouse punch Barbaria delivered to his jaw. Sir Wragg crumpled on the floor and Barbaria again spread her feet and clasped her arms behind her back. She looked at the jurists and softly said “I disagreed with sometime Sir Wragg said. If we could proceed...”

TREE

Damn :doh:

Should've know to watch out for Barb's famous wheelhouse punch :doh:

Now Sir Wragg has blood all over his nice tie :(

Stars & stripes tie blood.jpg

Blaire had better watch out! :devil:

Blaire was returned to the states where she was allowed to rejoin her cycling team. It was a bit awkward when she arrived chained and naked. It’s not that they hadn’t seen each naked in the showers and they were aware in her ‘free’ time she was a slave.
blaire 020.jpg
They were not expecting her to be presented such. When Gunner dropped her off there were a few conditions that were explained if Blaire was to be allowed to stay on the team. One was when she was not practicing or racing she must be caged.
cage 041.jpg
He pointed to a desktop computer and said she could not go near it. He was about to leave when he warned the team “If you don’t follow those rules not only is Blaire off the team but I will fuck every one of you!”
gunner 011.gif
As the door closed one of Blaire’s teammates said “That’s a tempting proposition!”

Although Blaire was sore from spending her last night at Sir Wragg’s abbey and being crunched in a cage for the twenty hour flight in the cold fuselage of the C-47 through sheer willpower and pride she atoned for herself at the race that weekend!

By the time the weekend was over Barbaria and Messa were equally sore but for a different reason. Upon arriving at Messa’s guest cabin at the Tree estate they hastily torn into the shipping box and dug out the Nailus Martyrs Gunner and Bull strap-on dildos.

Messa insisted they start with the slightly smaller ‘Gunner’ model and work up to the ‘Bull’ dildo.
messa and barb 003.jpg
When they had that one down…
messa and barb 002.gif
…they were off to the ‘Bull’ dildo…
messa and barb 001.gif
I roll out of bed to a beautiful fall morning. I walk into the sitting room and find Barbaria smoking a Madame Wu and sipping wine. All the French doors are wide open letting in the fresh breeze. The look on her face was pure lust and I instantly felt the warmth in my loins.
madame wu 19.jpg
I pour a glass of wine and light a Madame Wu for me. I look at Barbaria and ask “Are you up for another round today, Barb?”

She purrs back at me “I am going to suck your tits, lick your pussy, and fuck you until you beg me to stop and then I will do it again.”

Tree sits alone on the Tree house deck having a Marlboro and a mid-morning Seven and water. After hearing the moans and shrieks and yelps of pleasure coming Messa’s cabin for more than an hour he looked through his album collection and put Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side of the Moon’ on the turntable. It masked the nonstop sounds of sex but when “Great Gig in the Sky” up it was more than he could take. He picked up the phone and dialed Ulrika and asked if she had any plans…

Tree

Blaire was returned to the states where she was allowed to rejoin her cycling team. It was a bit awkward when she arrived chained and naked. It’s not that they hadn’t seen each naked in the showers and they were aware in her ‘free’ time she was a slave.
View attachment 148884
They were not expecting her to be presented such. When Gunner dropped her off there were a few conditions that were explained if Blaire was to be allowed to stay on the team. One was when she was not practicing or racing she must be caged.
View attachment 148888
He pointed to a desktop computer and said she could not go near it. He was about to leave when he warned the team “If you don’t follow those rules not only is Blaire off the team but I will fuck every one of you!”
View attachment 148889
As the door closed one of Blaire’s teammates said “That’s a tempting proposition!”

Although Blaire was sore from spending her last night at Sir Wragg’s abbey and being crunched in a cage for the twenty hour flight in the cold fuselage of the C-47 through sheer willpower and pride she atoned for herself at the race that weekend!

By the time the weekend was over Barbaria and Messa were equally sore but for a different reason. Upon arriving at Messa’s guest cabin at the Tree estate they hastily torn into the shipping box and dug out the Nailus Martyrs Gunner and Bull strap-on dildos.

Messa insisted they start with the slightly smaller ‘Gunner’ model and work up to the ‘Bull’ dildo.
View attachment 148887
When they had that one down…
View attachment 148886
…they were off to the ‘Bull’ dildo…
View attachment 148885
I roll out of bed to a beautiful fall morning. I walk into the sitting room and find Barbaria smoking a Madame Wu and sipping wine. All the French doors are wide open letting in the fresh breeze. The look on her face was pure lust and I instantly felt the warmth in my loins.
View attachment 148890
I pour a glass of wine and light a Madame Wu for me. I look at Barbaria and ask “Are you up for another round today, Barb?”

She purrs back at me “I am going to suck your tits, lick your pussy, and fuck you until you beg me to stop and then I will do it again.”

Tree sits alone on the Tree house deck having a Marlboro and a mid-morning Seven and water. After hearing the moans and shrieks and yelps of pleasure coming Messa’s cabin for more than an hour he looked through his album collection and put Pink Floyd’s ‘Dark Side of the Moon’ on the turntable. It masked the nonstop sounds of sex but when “Great Gig in the Sky” up it was more than he could take. He picked up the phone and dialed Ulrika and asked if she had any plans…

Tree

Finale???? If it was, it was a damn good one Tree.

flower1

Think I will go back for another "round" now.
;):D ... anything else of interest in that package form Nailus Martyrs?:rolleyes:

'Dark Side of the Moon' is better than sex, what's the problem? :)

Mind you, sex while 'Dark Side of the Moon' is playing, now that IS something....:D

Lucky Ulrika :devil:

Finale???? If it was, it was a damn good one Tree.

flower1

Think I will go back for another "round" now.
;):D ... anything else of interest in that package form Nailus Martyrs?:rolleyes:
Just the epilog is left... Thanks Barbaria...
'Dark Side of the Moon' is better than sex, what's the problem? :)

Mind you, sex while 'Dark Side of the Moon' is playing, now that IS something....:D

Lucky Ulrika :devil:
If you are already horny and alone "Great Gig in the Sky" is not the song to listen to...

Tree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZAydj4OJnwQ

Epilog
Blaire would be busy racing but so was Barbaria with Messa. Blaire’s cycling team gradually adjusted to having Blaire as their slave. One of the women wanted to experience the cage. The team went to the locale BDSM rental store and picked up some chains and irons. They stuffed her in the cage with Blaire and their teammates prodded and mocked the two women for a few hours before they drifted off to bed. After a few awkward moments the teammate asked Blaire “Do you really have fun doing this???”
cage 070.jpg
Over the weeks the women did indeed keep Blaire in her cage but would ‘forget’ and leave a laptop next to the cage. Once when Gunner arrived unannounced and saw Blaire with the laptop. Thinking quickly Blaire said “Just look, Gunner, I’m not plugged into anything! I’m just playing video games!”

After he left Blaire wondered if Gunner was really as dumb as Mistress Barbaria said he was as she minimized the game and finished her e-mail to the beautiful Asian women Yupar about something she was planning in 2015.
Gunner went to the car and looked at his iPhone. Bull asked him if Blaire was behaving. Gunner looked at his phone’s screen and watched Blaire type her e-mail to Yupar keystroke after keystroke.
blaire 014.jpg
“No she thinks I don’t know what Wi-Fi is. She’s e-mailing Yupar right now.”

“And you are not going to stop her?” Bull asked.

“Hell no! We have our union cards. I think I’ll have my chance with them later…”

Back at the Tree estate Messa and Barbaria embrace be for Messa climbs into the Rolls Royce to take her to the airport.
Barbaria says “I really hate to see you go.”

“I hate to leave but once you start with you exquisitely diabolical class you will be busy enough. I need to go soothe Sir Wragg...”

Messa kissed the flight attendant thanking her for such a divine trip. She rode her BMW bike to the old abbey, pausing to strip naked before riding up to the front door of the abbey. Wragg met her and asked what she was doing there. Messa purred “I wanted to make up to you for what happened.”

“Do you think I will forget what you and Barbaria did to me with a blowjob and a fuck?” Wragg scowled.

“Owwww… that is a good ‘come on’ line, Wragg, you romantic bastard. But, no, but wouldn’t that make for a good start???”
ATT00005.jpg

The End….

Tree

“Your Most Honorable Judge Admi, I have reviewed the charge against Barbaria…” Messa said.

“You have?” the judge asked as he looked for the folder that held the charge.

“I have. Barbaria has been accused of buying the adorable little slave Blaire on credit and she hasn’t the means to pay the loan back. I present to you Barbaria’s checkbook and you will see that she has more than adequate funds to pay off the loan and Bull and Gunner had never called in the loan.

“Therefore I suggest the court loan Barbaria a pen and she will happily write a check for the four plus million dollars she owes Bull and Gunner.”

Messa flashed a boob at the Judge and he said “I think that would satisfy court.”

The Judge agreed until Sir Wragg shouted “Wait! Barbaria has not paid her dues to the UFSO!”

“And how much does she owe?”

“Four months” Sir Wragg screamed almost spitting as he talked.

“OK that would be $4.33 million to buy out Blaire, four months dues at ten dollars a month- another $40 dollars, and $22.50 of court costs, Barbaria. So if you would write a check for $4,330,062.50 you are free to go.”

Barbaria did so and as Messa and Barbaria left the courtroom it was overheard “Come on Barbaria, the parcel came today from Nailus Martyrs! You won’t believe what these things look like!”

Sir Wragg stormed out of the courtroom and climbed into his limousine to ride back to the airport swearing revenge on Messa and Barbaria and he vowed he would find a way to own Blaire also!:eek:

Tree rocked back in his chair and smiled. To the empty courtroom he said “Chalk up another win, Tree…”

Tree
and a case with bottles Seagram can be delivered to you by my bailiff Ulrika:devil:

Thanks for all the comments and views...

Between 'Rebellion of 2014' and 'After the Rebellion' we racked up over 134,000 views and more than 5600 comments.

I want to thank all the members that allowed me the use of their characters, with a special nod to-

CXSlave that allowed her alter-ego Blaire to lose her virginity for your entertainment (yes she was of legal age... just amazing)...

Barbaria for allowing Tree to reveal her inner evil self (she didn't know that was coming)...

To Sir Wragg that had no idea he is reputation was going to be so vilified...

And again to those who post pictures that I have often used to illustrate the story. They say a picture is worth a thousand words- Be thankful you aren't waiting for Tree to type those many multiples of a thousand...

Tree

...Yes, Ulrika, you helped more times than I can count....

Thanks for all the comments and views...

Between 'Rebellion of 2014' and 'After the Rebellion' we racked up over 134,000 views and more than 5600 comments.

I want to thank all the members that allowed me the use of their characters, with a special nod to-

CXSlave that allowed her alter-ego Blaire to lose her virginity for your entertainment (yes she was of legal age... just amazing)...

Barbaria for allowing Tree to reveal her inner evil self (she didn't know that was coming)...

To Sir Wragg that had no idea he is reputation was going to be so vilified...

And again to those who post pictures that I have often used to illustrate the story. They say a picture is worth a thousand words- Be thankful you aren't waiting for Tree to type those many multiples of a thousand...

Tree

...Yes, Ulrika, you helped more times than I can count....

flower1:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::bdsm-wink::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::beer::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom