After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are stories on Cruxforums.

And then there are phenomena. The 'Rebellion' threads are phenomena!

Sir Wragg places Cruxton Abbey entirely at Tree's disposal. Pop over in THT One with Ulrika any time you like for a long and dirty weekend, old chap ;)

(Not quite so sure about Bull & Gunner :rolleyes: )

And Bravo for a fantastic thread!

:goodjob: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :goodjob:

Thanks for all the comments and views...

Between 'Rebellion of 2014' and 'After the Rebellion' we racked up over 134,000 views and more than 5600 comments.

I want to thank all the members that allowed me the use of their characters, with a special nod to-

CXSlave that allowed her alter-ego Blaire to lose her virginity for your entertainment (yes she was of legal age... just amazing)...

Barbaria for allowing Tree to reveal her inner evil self (she didn't know that was coming)...

To Sir Wragg that had no idea he is reputation was going to be so vilified...

And again to those who post pictures that I have often used to illustrate the story. They say a picture is worth a thousand words- Be thankful you aren't waiting for Tree to type those many multiples of a thousand...

Tree

...Yes, Ulrika, you helped more times than I can count....

Time for revenge reflection after more than 134,000 views and 5,600 comments. Where will our infamous drunken creator of illustrated yarns take the girls slaves who populate CF next? Just what can we fear expect as we lurch toward Rebellion 2015?

Well, certainly more of the same… more debauchery, zaniness, and good-hearted fun…more buggery, golden showers, floggings, diabolical tortures of all kinds, unsubstantiated charges leading to summary executions, involuntary passages in a dungeon-equipped aging 747, brutal nailings and raisings, and maybe even a shot in the head….more of telephone-pole-wielding Gunner and Bull (now with union cards:eek:), more Seagram’s, Madame Wu’s, crazy Joan, good old Grand-pappy, cute little Leo, and of course that debonair, highly dedicated man in the yellow hat and threadbare sport jacket who is always sharpening nails and claiming he only nails ‘em.

But to be fair, it’s far more than that. We can expect continued prolific writing that not only excites, spoofs, and entertains, but also explores deeply the erotic feelings of humiliation, terror, naked exposure, lust and pain that drives us all here at CF. For it is human nature along with the kinks we all share, that in all their crazy manifestations are really the subjects of Tree’s stories.

So, what more can I say, other than …… more, more, more, please…..keep ‘em coming Tree:p!

We love you :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

Your intrepid reporter Barbaria ….

trees deck 2.jpg ….reporting naked live from the Treehouse in good old MIZZOU :tits:,

the cultural cesspool capital of the American Midwest.

Totally gob-smacked by this ending!:eek: What a fantastic finish Tree! Thank you so much for all you hard work! Unfortunately Mistress Barbaria would have been pissed at my performance yesterday..:oops: Started bad and only got worse as apparently my legs are still in Belgium.:( Still not surprising since you really need to be acclimated for the full gas effort of cross and I only got back Wednesday.:p I didn't even start today...:oops:

Totally gob-smacked by this ending!:eek: What a fantastic finish Tree! Thank you so much for all you hard work! Unfortunately Mistress Barbaria would have been pissed at my performance yesterday..:oops: Started bad and only got worse as apparently my legs are still in Belgium.:( Still not surprising since you really need to be acclimated for the full gas effort of cross and I only got back Wednesday.:p I didn't even start today...:oops:
This does not bode well for you... I will do what I can...

Tree

...no, Ulrika, she is up a creek without a paddle...

...want????

Tree

...nobody's happy...

The eagle picks my eye
The worm he licks my bone
I feel so suicidal
Just like Dylan's Mr. Jones

Girl, you know the reason why!

If you're traveling the north country fair
Where the wind hits heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there

She once was a true love of mine

Everybody has something to hide
'cept for me and my ..................................

It's all about center and focus and being you!!!!!!!

TRUST THE DRAGONS BUT NEVER BLINK! DO NOT BLINK! NEVER BLINK!!!

:eek:

Who?

:confused:

The eagle picks my eye
The worm he licks my bone
I feel so suicidal
Just like Dylan's Mr. Jones

Girl, you know the reason why!

If you're traveling the north country fair
Where the wind hits heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there

She once was a true love of mine

Everybody has something to hide
'cept for me and my ..................................

It's all about center and focus and being you!!!!!!!

TRUST THE DRAGONS BUT NEVER BLINK! DO NOT BLINK! NEVER BLINK!!!

:eek:

Who?

:confused:

Yer Blues Lyrics.....the Beatles.....yah

Back
Top Bottom