AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some more post apocalyptic scenes for you all.

If I were a more poetic man, I would say something like:

"Not even the decaying remains of the past can mar the beauty of a woman bound naked, helplessly exposed to the new lawless world."

But I'm not a poet so here's some boobies. :jump1:

View attachment 1438374View attachment 1438375View attachment 1438376View attachment 1438377View attachment 1438378
Tree says 'strip 'em naked and fuck the bitches before they die'...

Mhm, let's try a little theoretical etymology about: "Les brunes comptent pas pour des prunes !"

I am wondering if there might be in French a very, very hidden sexual meaning most of you probably did not remark in English, but in French and German you could also read:
"Les brunes comptent pas pour des prunes:"
= In German: "Die Braunen zählen nicht (nur) wegen ihrer (?) Pflaumen."
= In English: "The browns do not (only) count because of their (?) plums."
And in Germany during the 60's, there were sex movies which had the titles: "Pretty Plums" & "Pretty Peaches".
Do you know what I could mean?
;)
I think 'compter pour des prunes' means dressing up as something you really aren't - it's a song about many blondes being artificial, hair-dyed brunettes, but we true brunes are the real thing, we don't mess around - there's hot blood in our veins, attention aux brunes! :firedevil:

Some more post apocalyptic scenes for you all.

If I were a more poetic man, I would say something like:

"Not even the decaying remains of the past can mar the beauty of a woman bound naked, helplessly exposed to the new lawless world."

But I'm not a poet so here's some boobies. :jump1:

View attachment 1438374View attachment 1438375View attachment 1438376View attachment 1438377View attachment 1438378
I wonder what woudl happen to me if some cruel man would find me nakedly bound to such a place?

Back
Top Bottom