Mystic x China: Family Devalues

Go to CruxDreams.com
@fallenmystic and I had this idea of putting my characters through his style, and we thought it'd be nice to share the results here and on other places. Please enjoy! :bdsm-heart:

There were no formal declarations, and the entire nation of Sagaza was taken by surprise. In less than 48 hours, Pentecosta Union forces effectively secured all functioning community and government services throughout the capital of Bulan, and have now launched multiple strikes in the provincial regions. In Bellevue, Bulan's biggest suburb, Sherry Wang and four of her relatives nervously witnessed the events unfold. Her cousin Anna frantically prepared her essentials as she mentally formulated and re-formulated her plans to flee the trouble she was anticipating would happen to them. Anna's two daughters Karen and Tonya desperately tried to navigate the web, or at least whatever was left of the web that they can still access, searching for updates and any remaining available contacts for communication. Sherry's mother Margarita sat in the living room beside a portable radio, astonished at how her nieces seem to be unaware that old-fashioned radios still exist. Sherry, the most technologically savvy person in this family, had just finished jury rigging a backup radio that can pick up short wave frequencies in an attempt to find any pirate stations that might hopefully sprout up after the mainstream ones get compromised. Proud of her work, she went to help Anna with the packing.
Just like the invasion itself, a large platoon of troops entered Bellevue, taking everyone by surprise once more as they systematically went house-to-house shooting and abducting its residents. The Wang house was at the southern end of the suburb, close to one of Bulan's adjacent provinces. Because of the size of the suburb and the relatively large distance of the house to where the troops poured in from, the women were taken by surprise when a team of soldiers forced themselves through the front door. After that, it was over for them, and they were quickly found hiding in different parts of the house.
The five women were lined up in the living room, and each was ordered to remove all of their clothes, starting with the eldest of the group. Margarita, seemingly in an act of quiet defiance, quickly stripped down in front of the men while she looked them in the eye. There was a hidden coyness in her expression, perhaps believing that her eagerness to satisfy their boyish libidos could help her towards manipulating them. Her niece Anna followed suit. Initially she was the most stubborn of them, giving the soldiers mean looks and muttering expletives, until once she was fully exposed and felt the men's eyes scan all over her naked body. She covered herself with her hands, but the cold sensation of being gazed upon felt stronger by the second. Sherry did not wait to be ordered and unzipped her jeans. Her nerves got the better of her, causing her to fumble through the zipper as well as slip her sweaty hands off her clothes a few times. She may be Margie's kid, but she was nothing like her mother. One of the soldiers remarked at her unblemished skin and delicate figure, and she looked away from them with flushed cheeks. That was when a male voice spoke on the team leader's transceiver.
"Oh hey Sarge, you're still in that last house? We're rounding everyone up, better get the ones over there ready."
The sergeant stepped out to check the area. He watched dozens of women from different neighborhoods all around Bellevue, naked and marching through the street. Many of them wincing as their soft, pampered feet planted themselves on the hot, rough pavement. Meanwhile a fleet of armored cars were parked nearby, getting ready to transport them. An officer stepped out from one of the vehicles to greet the team leader.
"What's taking you guys so long? Come on, I'm starving!"
"Had to find 'em all. We got five in there, and no men. Would you believe that?"
"Five! Huh, no wonder you bastards took your sweet damn time. Alright, just bring those bitches out here so we can have a good look-and-see."

More to come, hopefully.

The image, along with the first sketch.

image.pngchinadoll1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always admired @chinadoll's drawings and how they depict Asian girls with her bold and characteristic lines, making a unique combination of humiliation and loveliness.

So, it's been such a pleasure to be able to make my renders based on her drawings. The settings are also based on my racial slavery fantasy, modified to suit @chinadoll's own vision.

By the way, I used a new workflow for this render, a breakdown of which I shared in this post for those who may feel interested in the technical aspect of it.

Hope you enjoy our project! :)

P.S.: No, it's not some promo scene of a K-drama, although the overall tone may suggest it (I'll start watching them if they air such kind of shows, though). And no, the girl in the middle isn't picking her nose.

I have always admired @chinadoll's drawings and how they depict Asian girls with her bold and characteristic lines, making a unique combination of humiliation and loveliness.

So, it's been such a pleasure to be able to make my renders based on her drawings. The settings are also based on my racial slavery fantasy, modified to suit @chinadoll's own vision.

By the way, I used a new workflow for this render, a breakdown of which I shared in this post for those who may feel interested in the technical aspect of it.

Hope you enjoy our project! :)

P.S.: No, it's not some promo scene of a K-drama, although the overall tone may suggest it (I'll start watching them if they air such kind of shows, though). And no, the girl in the middle isn't picking her nose.
Always been a fan of both of your works. Seeing what you can achieve together is just fantastic!

Facial expressions are great. Background scenery of an ordinary family room makes it fit the story well. They all seem to be standing on tip-toe which is interesting.

You're right about that peculiarity with this render, and there's a technical reason behind it.

As you can see, the original sketch depicts them in Chinadoll's distinctive style, which is what makes her works look so adorable but not ideal when you want to convert them to photorealistic images. Specifically, the body proportions are stylised so they have unnaturally long legs to be real people.

As such, I had to partly ignore the original sketch to redraw the middle parts of their bodies, but I decided to keep their faces and feet as they are to preserve the resemblance to the original. It made the AI draw them as assuming the tiptoeing pose, which is the only reasonable way for it to shorten their legs without moving the foot positions.

I discussed the matter with Chinadoll, so she now understands that she may have to make a compromise in her style to be able to use her drawing as a base image for a photo-like render.

I also had quite a few trials and errors while making this render, so I'm hoping that the future images in this series will look better or at least take less time to create (this one took me several days to finish).

I did draw all of these ladies, based on Chinadoll's descriptions, several times and naturally saw them often on her drawings. It is amazing how they come to life as photorealistic versions. It is like meeting friends :)

I did draw all of these ladies, based on Chinadoll's descriptions, several times and naturally saw them often on her drawings. It is amazing how they come to life as photorealistic versions. It is like meeting friends :)
At first I wondered why there were so many Sherry Wang something channels in the server but I liked to see your drawings and stories there. :)

i also love your interpretation

Here's part 2 of the series! Hope you like it! :)

Sherry and her family, completely without clothes and with their wrists tied behind their backs, were forced to march out of their house at gunpoint by the Pentecostan soldiers, the last time they experienced being inside a place they can call home. The Sergeant led the five women out, then ordered them to line up at the front door so his commanding officer could have a quick look at them. Just like inside, Sherry and her mother Margie were on one end, and Sherry's cousin Anna and her two daughters were on the other.
The man who led them out explained to the one he spoke to, which the women figured held the rank of Lieutenant. "Their Pentecostan is surprisingly very good, Sir," he said in an enthusiastic tone.
"Hmph. Not that they'll need that. Well, I guess, if..." he trailed off while looking at Anna. "You. You're their mother?"
Anna, now more sullen than afraid, replied with a cold, lifeless "Yes, Sir."
"And how old are they? Yer... daughters, I mean."
"Twenty-one, and twenty-five." Remembering who she then added after a moment, "Sir."
As a firm believer of women's rights and having enjoyed a fulfilling high-profile career during peacetime, she felt a pang in her chest at the state she was at that moment, and especially with the way she had to modify her speech. It was only until just over a weekend ago when teams of men working under her used to call her "Ma'am" and try their best to perform well on her watch, when she had enough pull to address her own superiors (albeit still very respectfully) on a first name basis.
"Well, now." The Lieutenant gestured to a lackey nearby. "Put 'em three in my car, boy."
Anna, Tonya, and Karen were quickly made to walk towards the Lieutenant's armored car where they were hogtied and shoved into the door at the back. He then cheerfully addressed his fellow officer. "Dammit, Sarge, I don't know how you do it, but you always find the best of these bitches. Good job as always. See ya at base?" The Sergeant gave him a friendly salute before turning around to get to his vehicle.
Meanwhile, Sherry and Margie were ordered to get on the back of a large truck. Originally it was designed to transport livestock, mainly pigs around the different towns and provinces of Sagaza, it even still had a faint smell of pig filth, or at least those who claim to have an acute sense of smell would say so. For Margie the idea alone of being carted off like an animal was enough to disgust her, sitting there with other captive women who all await an unfortunate fate. She looked at Sherry, that strange girl. She was weirdly calm, what with all that has happened to them. Then again, she had always held some suspicions about her daughter since she was young. She remembered her little girl was big on action movies and adventure cartoons, the "boy stuff". Maybe it was not exactly the action heroes that she liked, but perhaps the scenes involving their love interests, and what usually happened to those characters. Margie realized it might have been strange to think of such things, given her current situation, but at least it helped in keeping her wits intact.
A war photographer ran to them to take a photo. She thought it might be a good idea to try and charm the men around her again... until she heard the man speak.
"By the Empress, that's some glorious tits for a Sagaza whore! Hey you! Look here!"
The soldier leading them to the truck, humoring his comrade, grabbed Margie by the shoulder and poked at one of her breasts with the muzzle of his rifle to demonstrate her most noticeable feature. Margie had thought of playing off it, perhaps make it out so at least Sherry and her could have a more comfortable trip in whatever the photographer will be riding in, but the culminating stress and the suddenness of this encounter made her forget her plans.
Both mother and daughter were eventually forced to climb onto the truck before getting pushed in. With their hands tied behind their backs, they had no choice but to fall into a huddled mass of their naked female neighbors, all cursing, crying, and coping with their new lot in life.

Plenty more where this is going, but I believe both mystic and I will be busy with life stuff in the immediate future... Hopefully we get a bit of time to keep at it.

The image, along with the first sketch.
chinadoll2_-_sketch.pngchinadoll2.jpg

Last edited:
On a side note, what I really wanted to depict was an image of tens of naked girls packed inside a cage like pigs. But it turned out to be something utterly impossible without making a dedicated Lora for which I don’t have enough time or source materials to train on. Cage itself also looks a bit underwhelming because of the technical difficulties I had.

It’s one of the things that Stable Diffusion struggles to do at the current stage, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom