• No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex recently composed these three awesome images of me:

View attachment 515419 View attachment 515420 View attachment 515421

I used one for the latest version of my avatar because it so beautifully depicts me as I see myself. Alex is such an amazing talent!

I wanted to share them with all of you because they so perfectly illustrate my developing persona on this site: I am mulier damnata -- a condemned woman! I am innocent or guilty, virgin or whore, mother, daughter, wife, lover, friend, slave or free. But whatever I am, I am ultimately mulier damnata. Just another bitch on a cross, a crucified cunt. It is an exciting, thrilling fantasy for me. So much fun!

Look up at me. Watch me suffer.
Wow. You suffer. We fantasize!

Wow. You suffer. We fantasize!

jimsac!

You did it! I've been trying to think of a snappy signature line for some time now and you gave it to me in your response above: "You suffer. We fantasize!"

I changed it to first-person and now I have the signature line I really like. Thank you!

Kisses and :tits: for you!

M
Nice work Jimsac, nice sigstrip, Marcella! :):)

jimsac!

You did it! I've been trying to think of a snappy signature line for some time now and you gave it to me in your response above: "You suffer. We fantasize!"

I changed it to first-person and now I have the signature line I really like. Thank you!

Kisses and :tits: for you!

M
Thanks so much. It is the least I can for someone who has consistently provided us with saucy, ultra-erotic descriptions of her suffering on the cross. So rare and so precious!:spank:

Whipping...
Ohhh Anna and Scarlet ....... for you I would endure to watch forever .... they are so sexy ....
Still hasturan still!
Do it!
show yourself!

Please show even more such pictures .... especially this particular crucifixion ... I liked it!

- Have you made these particular textures yourself?
I would like to suggest skatingjesus if he would not do the same crucifixes in andaroos ... so i'm asking ... thank you very much ..

Attachments

• All_stars_04.jpg
    All_stars_04.jpg
    786.9 KB · Views: 1,125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom