• Yes...)))

Votes: 424 98.8%
  • No...(((

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there were thousands of terrible storys in those dark ages.
From the beginning i planned to make my arts as a tribute... Tribute to women's will, women's strength. Strength to resist cruel tortures. Again and again they've tried to resist.
And true women they are... Or they was:(

But the same power that made medieval executioners to torture innocent women made me to do what i do...

I found it's exciting.

Voice of reason make me to create BTS arts.

From the beginning i planned to make my arts as a tribute... Tribute to women's will, women's strength. Strength to resist cruel tortures. Again and again they've tried to resist.
And true women they are... Or they was:(

But the same power that made medieval executioners to torture innocent women made me to do what i do...

I found it's exciting.

Voice of reason make me to create BTS arts.
Yeas, I agree with you. And you are excellent artman.

I have a lot of fantasies about torture! I want to see my face and my body naked in different emaciated characters in the pictures of 3d animation. On the crucifix, in torture and humiliation. This is my fetish! I want to see myself from this side, in the role of a raped and humiliated victim. Help me please, if I need to send my photo of the face and figures! I really want to be your character of torture and violence!

I have a lot of fantasies about torture! I want to see my face and my body naked in different emaciated characters in the pictures of 3d animation. On the crucifix, in torture and humiliation. This is my fetish! I want to see myself from this side, in the role of a raped and humiliated victim. Help me please, if I need to send my photo of the face and figures! I really want to be your character of torture and violence!
Hasturan is rus, and you are from the ukraine, you can talk together ... the Ukrainians are nice cats!

Hasturan you have a big fancy: ... please do some crucifixion-in which he will have a role ... thanks ....

Attachments

• All_stars_07.jpg
    All_stars_07.jpg
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 923
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom