Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
Soon (this evening) I'll post here and in "MyDeep Fantasies" a manip in honor of Alice ...
This manip was perhaps one of those which was asking for the most work since that I do manips ...
All was worked in it :
the two crucified girls, deleting ropes and putting nails and blood , working the light etc... and also finding a cross for Messa ...
After that I did this work, I put my characters into the photo (this photo was taken by me) and I added Judith in the foreground to show that she is the real decision maker of the following (... that you can imagine yourselves ...;))
Not less than ( I can evaluate) 4 or 5 hours were necessary for this result ...
I hope you'll enjoy ...
Messa:)
Excellent, I'll keep an eye open - this is one of my 'watched' threads, and so is your deep fantasy one. :)

54 My deep fantasy.JPG
When she was coming to Messaline'domain, Alice didn't think that it could be ...

... for this !
... and soon, she joined Messaline already in her deep dream, nailed to a cross and for the pleasure of Judith !
Only her, with her sword, could decide of the end ...
YOU , who is viewing the scene, imagine the end ...

55 My deep fantasy.JPG

When she was coming to Messaline'domain, Alice didn't think that it could be ...
... for this !
... and soon, she joined Messaline already in her deep dream, nailed to a cross and for the pleasure of Judith !
Only her, with her sword, could decide of the end ...
YOU , who is viewing the scene, imagine the end ...

Judith don't you dare save them from the pain and suffering of their crosses with your sword!!!

Tree

Very good manip, Messa!!!

Messa 54 My deep fantasy.JPG Messa 55 My deep fantasy.JPG

Thanks for these latest contributions, Messa. As a pair of before and after views, they are both filled with anticipation. The wintry landscapes which you have photographed as backgrounds are very atmospheric in conveying the theme of death and decay in nature. The thick undergrowth behind Alice carrying her patibulum ensures that she cannot stray from the path leading to her inevitable crucifixion. Reversing her pose has provided a convincing orientation for following the well worn path, and you have successfully reconstructed her lower legs where they were originally obscured by ferns.

The crux image is another of your well-balanced compositions, and the addition of nails with bloodstains, following the deletion of ropes is very effective. The crosses are planted securely in the rising grassy mound, which makes an ideal location for exposing the crucified women, with the bare trees behind them complimenting their nudity. The scene evokes the atmosphere of life ending as part of the natural order. The girls are identified by their tituli, although the character of Messa is instantly recognisable from your previous manips, and Alice is represented by a pose from Makar's Torturo series, with arms extended and legs fully bent in an elevated kneeling position.

The spectacle of painful suffering is contrasted sharply with the calm professional air displayed by the figure of Judith, standing guard between the crucified women. She is the only one who meets our eyes directly and her pose is challenging. Resplendent in her armour, and with a drawn sword, she is the one in control, the one who provokes our sense of anticipation. As you have observed, we can only speculate on whatever action she might be considering, but you have succeeded in producing a fine scene of visual tension.

The video, 'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forrest' is available for members to view on Cruxforums .
To celebrate Makar's birthday in 2015, admihoek posted the video on the thread, 'Milestones'.
It is a little over one and a half hours in length.

This link will take you to admi's post in that thread, where you can watch the video.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/milestones.1536/page-177#post-159879

If you click on the Youtube icon when the video starts, you will be able to watch it in full screen.

An amazing video! The two girls perform their roles very convincingly. I think Alice, with the petit figure, is a better actress, but the curvaceous Koshka is marvelous too.

Please, take the time to watch it through from beginning to end. I, for one, felt a real vicarious bond with these girls watching them twist and squirm on the cross. Lucky them! Able to experience something I can only dream of ever doing!

Alice's crucifixion begins at about 20:30 in the vid. You see her manic struggling in her first minutes on the cross. Look at her face, her eyes. There is fear, hopeless anxiety, and terror there. Of course, as an actress, she knows she's coming off the cross in a few minutes, but for about ten minutes she struggles in what appears to be genuine horror at being freshly crucified, bound to a cross she cannot escape, in escalating pain and agony as she experiences being naked and exposed in such an unnatural position. She's in constant motion hanging from her outstretches arms with her feet secured to the flat of the upright. She hangs down, pushes up, twists right and left -- doing anything to relieve the ever-escalating cramps and burning pain in her muscles.

How much of what Alice is showing us is acting and how much is just her genuine bodily responses to hanging on a cross? Was she directed just to immerse herself in the moment, consider herself really and truly crucified, and let her fear, pain and discomfort dictate how she moves? I don't know. I'd have to experience the cross myself to know. An actress has to really trust the people filming the scene. I wonder what her "out word" was? What did she say when she had enough and could endure no more?

Pay attention to her hands as the vid progresses. Her hands are turning blue from the restricted circulation beyond where the ropes hold her. Again, if she was standing on a stool, she could probably slip her hands out of the ropes, but she's so totally immersed in making her crucifixion look very genuine!

In later scenes the two girls show slower, more deliberate movements on the cross. Was this just acting out showing the effects of exhaustion, or were they really showing the ongoing effects of being crucified.

Two wonderful actresses! Their "death scenes" at the end were very poignant. They had to hang down without moving for a long time. Must have been very painful for them!

An amazing video! The two girls perform their roles very convincingly. I think Alice, with the petit figure, is a better actress, but the curvaceous Koshka is marvelous too.

Please, take the time to watch it through from beginning to end. I, for one, felt a real vicarious bond with these girls watching them twist and squirm on the cross. Lucky them! Able to experience something I can only dream of ever doing!

Alice's crucifixion begins at about 20:30 in the vid. You see her manic struggling in her first minutes on the cross. Look at her face, her eyes. There is fear, hopeless anxiety, and terror there. Of course, as an actress, she knows she's coming off the cross in a few minutes, but for about ten minutes she struggles in what appears to be genuine horror at being freshly crucified, bound to a cross she cannot escape, in escalating pain and agony as she experiences being naked and exposed in such an unnatural position. She's in constant motion hanging from her outstretches arms with her feet secured to the flat of the upright. She hangs down, pushes up, twists right and left -- doing anything to relieve the ever-escalating cramps and burning pain in her muscles.

How much of what Alice is showing us is acting and how much is just her genuine bodily responses to hanging on a cross? Was she directed just to immerse herself in the moment, consider herself really and truly crucified, and let her fear, pain and discomfort dictate how she moves? I don't know. I'd have to experience the cross myself to know. An actress has to really trust the people filming the scene. I wonder what her "out word" was? What did she say when she had enough and could endure no more?

Pay attention to her hands as the vid progresses. Her hands are turning blue from the restricted circulation beyond where the ropes hold her. Again, if she was standing on a stool, she could probably slip her hands out of the ropes, but she's so totally immersed in making her crucifixion look very genuine!

In later scenes the two girls show slower, more deliberate movements on the cross. Was this just acting out showing the effects of exhaustion, or were they really showing the ongoing effects of being crucified.

Two wonderful actresses! Their "death scenes" at the end were very poignant. They had to hang down without moving for a long time. Must have been very painful for them!
This is a great review of the video, Marcella. Indeed at the end of one session we can hear Alice saying something to either Makar or ImageMaker ('Enough!' I guess, but perhaps Russian speakers will confirm?) A dynamic performer, at one point she twists so far to her left that the large tattoo on her back is fully visible (this was always air-brushed out of her modelling shoots and is consequently a rare sight.)

The Cruxdreams division of labour generally saw Makar shooting the stills whilst ImageMaker handled the video camera. Occasionally we hear brief snatches of whispered conversation between them, which contributes to the immediate sense of reality in what we are seeing.

Alice and Koshka took turns on the cross, each observing the other's performance whilst resting. Using two models thus allowed almost continuous shooting, minus the time it took to suspend them for each stint. I sometimes wonder if this inspired an element of competition between the models.

4a contemplation_of_crucifixion_by_makar013 200pc.jpg

Koshka made a further indoor series with Cruxdreams, but for Alice, the 'Crux Forrest' was her only flirtation with bondage. Fondly remembered as one of the great crux stars, it was very much a defining moment for her.

Last edited:
When I met Jollyrei in London on 17 July this year, it did not occur to me that he would create such a remarkable souvenir of the occasion, showing Westminster's Red Lion public house, where we sat out on the pavement, enjoying our beer and chatting about crux art and literature, our minds filled with suitably appropriate images. He took the photograph which forms the background of this manipulation, and added the figures to illustrate what he describes as the scene, 'where London jaywalkers and other miscreants are crucified for their misdeeds.'

As crux artists who have both created numerous photo manipulations featuring her, naturally we discussed Alice. And so it is entirely appropriate that she should appear on the cross, right in the foreground of Jolly's picture. She was certainly in our thoughts that afternoon. She strains in an elevated pose on Makar's cross, now secured to a street bollard, politely ignored by the passing crowds.

The four computer-generated girls are shown literally facing the consequences of their actions, hanging in bright sunlight in the middle of the road. Here they are framed by two characteristic, modern, red, London Transport double-decker buses. Their peril is suitably increased by the danger of moving traffic. There can be no doubt about the location - behind one of the Union Jack flags, the street name is just visible, 'Parliament SW1'. The terracotta red lion, identifying the pub, fills the gable end above the attic window.

The vertical format evokes a sense of claustrophobia for the crucified women, who appear small, almost insignificant whilst visually dominated by the tall, city architecture. Alice is prominent in the foreground, but even she is literally overshadowed by the buildings, and the colour density of her figure has been increased accordingly. The use of consistent scale and lighting is most effective, and I have cropped the detail image to demonstrate this.

This is contemporary urban crux, on the kind of scale normally associated with the likes of Maha Shiva, and Jollyrei is to be congratulated on the bold originality of his composition. It is altogether a fantastic souvenir of our meeting on that particular sunny afternoon - thank you Jolly!

Jollyrei RedLion01a.jpg Jollyrei RedLion01a detail.jpg jorlph_Alice_08_afe_cross_girl_123.jpg

What is it about women facing the cross?

I still don't understand that?

:confused:

Alice is prominent in the foreground, but even she is literally overshadowed by the buildings, and the colour density of her figure has been increased accordingly. The use of consistent scale and lighting is most effective, and I have cropped the detail image to demonstrate this.
Yes, that's fairly accurate regarding what I was thinking about the vertical scale and colour saturation issues. I was most worried about consistent scale, which was a bit of a bugger in this one. :D

When I met Jollyrei in London on 17 July this year, it did not occur to me that he would create such a remarkable souvenir of the occasion, showing Westminster's Red Lion public house, where we sat out on the pavement, enjoying our beer and chatting about crux art and literature, our minds filled with suitably appropriate images. He took the photograph which forms the background of this manipulation, and added the figures to illustrate what he describes as the scene, 'where London jaywalkers and other miscreants are crucified for their misdeeds.'

As crux artists who have both created numerous photo manipulations featuring her, naturally we discussed Alice. And so it is entirely appropriate that she should appear on the cross, right in the foreground of Jolly's picture. She was certainly in our thoughts that afternoon. She strains in an elevated pose on Makar's cross, now secured to a street bollard, politely ignored by the passing crowds.

The four computer-generated girls are shown literally facing the consequences of their actions, hanging in bright sunlight in the middle of the road. Here they are framed by two characteristic, modern, red, London Transport double-decker buses. Their peril is suitably increased by the danger of moving traffic. There can be no doubt about the location - behind one of the Union Jack flags, the street name is just visible, 'Parliament SW1'. The terracotta red lion, identifying the pub, fills the gable end above the attic window.

The vertical format evokes a sense of claustrophobia for the crucified women, who appear small, almost insignificant whilst visually dominated by the tall, city architecture. Alice is prominent in the foreground, but even she is literally overshadowed by the buildings, and the colour density of her figure hshe as been increased accordingly. The use of consistent scale and lighting is most effective, and I have cropped the detail image to demonstrate this.

This is contemporary urban crux, on the kind of scale normally associated with the likes of Maha Shiva, and Jollyrei is to be congratulated on the bold originality of his composition. It is altogether a fantastic souvenir of our meeting on that particular sunny afternoon - thank you Jolly!

View attachment 519347 View attachment 519348 View attachment 519349

Now, I also ran into a pal of mine, name of Bobinder, in Cambridge last week, on Parker's Piece. A very convivial time was had, but I, too, regretted that Alice couldn't be with us. And now, thanks to the Great Madiosi, I have managed to rectify that omission:

Madiosi 2017-253-parkers piece.jpg

Cheers Bob! :beer:

Cheers Madi! :beer:

And, love London though I do, I think she looks pretty good on Parker's Piece! :)

Back
Top Bottom