Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well certainly we benefitted from her time doing this sort of modelling. I hope it was not all drudgery. Clearly she looks like she's having fun in some of the shoots.
I hope she landed well, wherever she is today. She has certainly captured and fired our imaginations for several years now. It is almost 10 years now since those sessions, which suggests she would be in her mid to late 30s now. People do tend to be doing slightly different things at that point than when they were in their 20s.
Alice has certainly provided us with some fine collections of pictures. As you say, I think there were often times when she genuinely enjoyed her modelling sessions, and this is evident in her expression and posing.

She may never realise the extent of the impact she has had on crux art and other photo manipulation themes, but I believe we will continue to enjoy her efforts in various forms for a very long time to come.

She is 29 now - her first photo sessions were over ten years ago, when she was aged 18.

Alice Kiss at Diva Rock.jpg
Photoshopped and filtered screenshot from Valery Anzilov's 'Cliff Hanger', filmed on the Crimean coast in May 2007.

I do keep hoping she'll look in here one day and add to this thread! :cool:
That is a nice thought, and it would indeed be wonderful to read her comments.

Whilst I believe Alice has moved on and put the past behind her, curiosity and a Google search would be enough to reveal this thread to her. I have no idea how she would respond to discovering her high profile as a crux star. Some people might find that disturbing, and experience a considerable sense of regret. Despite being one of the great crux performers, she showed no further interest in bondage sessions, and Cruxforums is probably unlikely to attract her attention, alas.

On the other hand, any comments on the site purporting to come from Alice are not unlikely to be treated with scepticism - always assuming she isn't mobbed by fans begging her to perform further crux sessions. Those two considerations alone would surely be enough to put her off. The fact that, in ten years, she never repeated her sole crux performance assures me that she has no interest in revisiting the experience, no matter how famous it has made her in our perception.

I can only hope that if she ever finds herself exploring this site through curiosity, she will understand that we really do like and respect her, and we are genuinely grateful for what she did. Alice would have every right to feel confused - how do you explain to somebody who doesn't get it, that nailing a person to a cross in our fantasy art or literature is the highest mark of respect we can pay?

Ivdaea Capta 5a-25pc.jpg

how do you explain to somebody who doesn't get it, that nailing a person to a cross in our fantasy art or literature is the highest mark of respect we can pay?
We are a bit of an odd lot. I think if you aren't one of us, it's probably difficult to understand.
Maybe we'd need Barb's help at that point. She gets lots of that kind of respect!
It's funny because it's true.

'Punishment' by Arkady Sviatchennik

'Eulalia - The Thief of Medesham' was the newest Alice manipulation on DeviantArt for precisely ten days. The latest Alice manip has just been submitted by Belgian artist Arkady Sviatchennik, known on DevianArt as kamerijk - https://kamerijk.deviantart.com/art/Punishment-716185257

The new manipulation is entitled, 'Punishment', and depicts Alice as a slave girl tied to a wooden frame. She kneels with her legs open and arms raised vertically, bound by the wrists to the beam above her head. She has a dog to keep her company in the open yard, although unlike her, the dog is not tied up. Just when I expressed my certainty that we would not see her performing in another bondage set, here she is!

Unless Sviatchennik has created an extremely clever composite image using parts of Alice's body, it is somebody else's, although the build and physical proportions are in all respects correct for Alice. The shaven genital area is also authentic. However, I have noted that Alice has paler aureolae and a navel piercing (and no branding mark or tattoo on her left thigh.)

The face is indisputably Alice's (Maha Shiva recognised her instantly) and is sourced from Rylsky's 'Domain' series for Met Models, published on 29 March 2009. In fact it is the image used on the cover of this collection. The enquiring expression has translated well into the manipulation, the uplifted face and thrusting jaw presenting just a hint of defiance.

A very competent photo manipulator, Sviatchennik now has twelve pictures in his gallery, all depicting the slave girl theme. These very appealing images have been submitted to DeviantArt only within the last three weeks and I can recommend a visit to see them.

kamerijk punishment_by_kamerijk-dbuec2x.png kamerijk Punishment cf Domain.jpg k Domain cover 03-29.jpg

Last edited:
good lord, I didn't - but certain men have ultra-sensitivity to Alice's face ;) :D
Thanks for your observation, Eul. In part, it demonstrates the range of expressions provided by Alice, and the changes in her appearance from one session to another. If we only knew her from Makar's pictures, I am sure we would miss the identification in many manips based on her glamour shoots.

It also indicates how manipulation artists, making extensive use of a single model, gain a certain familiarity with the features which make her appearance unique. Obviously Shiva and I know Alice quite well in this respect.

In terms of facial identification, Alice's distinctive features include her shallow upper lip and philtrum. Her chin appears correspondingly deep and has a very subtle cleft. Her natural hair parting is irregular at the front. Usually her smile pulls the mouth tighter on the left side of her face than the right - a peculiarity which contributes to her natural appearance and one I find rather charming. :)

id1 MPL-on the edge.jpg id2 Domain 1.jpg id3 Domain 2.jpg id4 Domain.jpg

id5 Makar_condemned_2_03.jpg id6 Phantom 14 (1).jpg id7 Rigin-Break_(16).jpg id8 Rigin-Break_(17).jpg id9 Rigin-Break-9 (13)dt.jpg id10 Low Tide 10 det300pc.jpg

good lord, I didn't - but certain men have ultra-sensitivity to Alice's face ;) :D

Thanks for your observation, Eul. In part, it demonstrates the range of expressions provided by Alice, and the changes in her appearance from one session to another. If we only knew her from Makar's pictures, I am sure we would miss the identification in many manips based on her glamour shoots.

It also indicates how manipulation artists, making extensive use of a single model, gain a certain familiarity with the features which make her appearance unique. Obviously Shiva and I know Alice quite well in this respect.

In terms of facial identification, Alice's distinctive features include her shallow upper lip and philtrum. Her chin appears correspondingly deep and has a very subtle cleft. Her natural hair parting is irregular at the front. Usually her smile pulls the mouth tighter on the left side of her face than the right - a peculiarity which contributes to her natural appearance and one I find rather charming. :)

By Jove, I think Eul may be right! :p ;)

She is quite cute

More Manips by Damian

Damian's manipulations for DOFantasy generally observe the site rules about avoiding depictions of bloodshed. Consequently his crucifixions are usually undertaken with bindings rather than nails - an arrangement facilitated by using Makar models with their original ropes, if not their entire crosses. The manip at #1 is therefore unusual, first because it depicts nails and bleeding wounds, and secondly because the Makar model has been modified almost beyond recognition.

The two Makar illustrations from the 'Crux Forrest' demonstrate how Damian's composite figure is based on Alice. Her body has been reworked to extend the stretch, with digital blending and repainting adjustments to suit the lighting requirements of the new scene. The head has been changed, although whether or not the resulting face is actually derived from Alice is debatable. Certainly it reveals some clever digital repainting, sufficient to open the jaws into a wide-mouthed scream, although the resulting mouth appears somewhat toothless (perhaps she lost her teeth in an earlier ordeal?)

The manipulated figure is highly expressive in both the face and body, and interacts successfully with the other characters in the scene. The low viewpoint means that no landscape or horizon is required, and indeed the background is composed entirely of a sky with dramatic storm clouds and the suggestion of a sunset. The central, cloaked Roman officer appears ready to administer a leg-breaking coup de grace, once the auxilliary on the left has forced the girl into a convenient position for this. As an impending finale to a crucifixion it is an atmospheric image.

d1a.jpg d1b Alice bowed out fdoc200pc.jpg d1c _Alice_m_004.jpg d1e.jpg

The picture at #5 is another composite figure of Alice by Damian, the construction of which has been discussed previously. Again, the head presents the most significant part of the transformation, and this time Alice's face is much more recognisable. Makar's original bindings are in evidence, including those securing the patibulum to the stipes in this arena scene.

The entire figure, complete with cross, has been re-used by Damian in the manipulation at #6. The setting has changed to a large, tented military camp. This time, Alice bears the additional red marks of a recent thrashing, and the figure confronting her holds a stiff whip or cane to her throat. On this occasion, her expression and the angle of her head work most effectively in terms of the action depicted. The composition is neatly balanced by the second girl carrying her patibulum, who gazes towards Alice with resignation to the spectacle of her own impending fate.

d2 Damian romandecadence198.jpg d2 Damian bdsm-art-42-1.jpg

That is a nice thought, and it would indeed be wonderful to read her comments.

Whilst I believe Alice has moved on and put the past behind her, curiosity and a Google search would be enough to reveal this thread to her. I have no idea how she would respond to discovering her high profile as a crux star. Some people might find that disturbing, and experience a considerable sense of regret. Despite being one of the great crux performers, she showed no further interest in bondage sessions, and Cruxforums is probably unlikely to attract her attention, alas.

On the other hand, any comments on the site purporting to come from Alice are not unlikely to be treated with scepticism - always assuming she isn't mobbed by fans begging her to perform further crux sessions. Those two considerations alone would surely be enough to put her off. The fact that, in ten years, she never repeated her sole crux performance assures me that she has no interest in revisiting the experience, no matter how famous it has made her in our perception.

I can only hope that if she ever finds herself exploring this site through curiosity, she will understand that we really do like and respect her, and we are genuinely grateful for what she did. Alice would have every right to feel confused - how do you explain to somebody who doesn't get it, that nailing a person to a cross in our fantasy art or literature is the highest mark of respect we can pay?

We are a bit of an odd lot. I think if you aren't one of us, it's probably difficult to understand.

It's funny because it's true.
Yes we are a odd lot!
But we can also show respect.
Alice, wherever she is, I hope that she is at peace!.

Yes we are a odd lot!
But we can also show respect.
Alice, wherever she is, I hope that she is at peace!.
Thanks Gibbs, I know you mean that in the vital sense.

The first picture here has been attributed to Damian (perhaps he will confirm or deny this?) and was posted recently by Phlebas, who noted that the text was added by the now-defunct Spanish crux group. The translation reads -

The centurion had no mercy and condemned her to be crucified. The sentence was carried out immediately and the young woman was nailed to the cross, exposing her naked body for all to see.

If this is Damian's work, it is unsigned and is unusual for employing nails instead of ropes. The background is not sourced from a painting (which would be usual for Damian) but what appears to be a composite photograph. The foreground has been created by duplicating the same rocks a number of times, and there are several lighting inconsistencies. The sentry is lit from above/left, Alice is lit from above/right, and all the shadows on the ground are thrown by a low light source coming from behind the viewer.

The patibulum is Makar's 'Crux Forrest' original, lashed to a new stipes. Alice's face is largely concealed by her hair, and we can only see her nose, mouth and chin in profile. The physical proportions of the body are recognisably hers, and pubic hair has been added. Comparison with the second manip by saintjohny reveals that one of these images has been reversed. The saintjohny picture has been reviewed in a previous post, but the comparison here reveals that it probably derives from the first manipulation.

In the first picture, the area between Alice's lower legs is missing the continuation of the dark shadow on the ground, and shows up as the sandy earth of the background in sunlight. The corresponding area in saintjohny's picture reveals the same sunlit, sandy earth, although his background shows a felled tree trunk at this location, with green grass and trees behind. Saintjohny has restored Alice's shaven genital area and Makar's rope bindings, and he has shortened the patibulum. He has not attempted to reinstate Makar's original tree stake, and his dull, grey stipes is arguably less than convincing within the otherwise vibrant landscape setting. However, saintjohny has ensured a consistent lighting direction and fall of shadows in his picture. I have invited him to comment in this thread, but unfortunately he has still not been seen since 16 May 2017.

d3 Damian romandecadence144.jpg d3 saintjohny Landscape_19.jpg d3 cf legs.jpg

The background in Saintjohny's #2 is a photo of Mount Rainier National Park, Washington State
it's all over the internet, if anyone ever had the copyright, they've long since lost it.
He's added an Italian-looking town of course, and a few other details ;)

The background in Saintjohny's #2 is a photo of Mount Rainier National Park, Washington State
it's all over the internet, if anyone ever had the copyright, they've long since lost it.

He had a unbelievably marvelous way of finding backgrounds and blending things together.

He had a unbelievably marvelous way of finding backgrounds and blending things together.
Thanks Eul and Siss for drawing our attention to this, and well done for recognising the location despite the disguise of the inserted town and hillside. Many manipulation artists would be satisfied with the original setting, but saintjohny wanted to redefine the background to turn it into an original work. He generally pays close attention to detail, and is an acknowledged master of photo manipulation.

d3 saintjohny landscape bakground.jpg d3 saintjohny Landscape_19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom