Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
Second of course is my face buried between these thighs. :babeando:

Attachments

• 69F78A97-D968-42F8-824C-7A5ED24FCCE3.jpeg
    69F78A97-D968-42F8-824C-7A5ED24FCCE3.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 305
Mind you, with her thighs located where originally photographed, cornus and sediles would not be a consideration. :rolleyes:

(Updated to include this Alice shot rotated 90 degrees.)

Attachments

• CEC66286-8FF1-4C99-ACE8-A089B6340049.jpeg
    CEC66286-8FF1-4C99-ACE8-A089B6340049.jpeg
    348.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 7931E47A-C503-4A5C-B8B6-7801BF846611.jpeg
    7931E47A-C503-4A5C-B8B6-7801BF846611.jpeg
    536.6 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
On a prurient whim I googled "alice kiss nude."

Try it! It’s fun, and easy to do! :D

Well I didn't Google her, I "Binged" her and this popped up amongst others. I'm quite sure Bob has it but I didn't remember that set offhand but I gots it now. :D

Attachments

• alice-kiss-angel-of-love-03.jpg
    alice-kiss-angel-of-love-03.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 537
Here are some final images from the booklet I recently published, great text by Phlebas and Alice in the starring role, have a great New Year all, let's hope the crazies are contained, at least, and peace, prosperity and the freedom to enjoy doing more-or-less as we please, is also maintained.

Attachments

• f-937f.jpg
    f-937f.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 553
  • g-366bbxxxef.jpg
    g-366bbxxxef.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 521
  • g-273df.jpg
    g-273df.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 543
  • G-707f.jpg
    G-707f.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 585
  • H-374f.jpg
    H-374f.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 553
  • H-495mmf.jpg
    H-495mmf.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 527
  • I-197mmf.jpg
    I-197mmf.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 529
  • I-375f.jpg
    I-375f.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 539
  • I-767mmf.jpg
    I-767mmf.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 575
  • L-117xf.jpg
    L-117xf.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 578
Here are some final images from the booklet I recently published, great text by Phlebas and Alice in the starring role, have a great New Year all, let's hope the crazies are contained, at least, and peace, prosperity and the freedom to enjoy doing more-or-less as we please, is also maintained.
Thanks, Damian - these pictures raise the cruelty of the original 'Crux Forest' concept to a new level, presenting a fascinating development of the role in which Alice became so well known to us, nearly thirteen years ago! :)
Well I didn't Google her, I "Binged" her and this popped up amongst others. I'm quite sure Bob has it but I didn't remember that set offhand but I gots it now. :D
Angel of Love cover.jpg

Thanks, Foggy. Rylsky's 'Angel of Love' was probably five years old when Erotic Beauty published the series of 99 pictures on 27 November 2012. It is one of the last of Alice's original series to be released. But curiously, a second set, also entitled 'Angel of Love' was later published independently by RylskyArt on 2 March 2015. This contains only sixteen pictures, and I am not sure if they are re-issues or out-takes from the original session. :confused:

erotic_beauty_2012_12_12_ANGEL_OF_LOVE_01.jpg

With the Ordeal of the Cross, maybe she almost has won the title of Ange. Imagine the suffering she accepted to bear by signing this contract.... Perhaps to feed her family. Few actress would have done the same I think.

I don't think I have ever posted a manip based on Alice
Actually, Phlebas, you have... :D

It often happens that when I am looking for something specific on the site, I get distracted by something else. And so I stumbled accidentally upon the short story, 'A Simple Fantasy' posted by Phlebas on 16 September 2016. The background to the illustration is best explained by referring to the story, which is only three paragraphs in length.

Phlebas A Simple Fantasy 16092016 ph301c.jpg

On viewing the sequence of three pictures in the story, I was instantly reminded of the author's words (from 2017) quoted above. But since the manipulation is numbered 301, I think he can be forgiven for overlooking this third picture from the sequence. This rather charming manipulation depicts a girl who looks not entirely unlike Alice, gazing at a crucifix on the wall. And if we look closely, we can see that the crucifix is Alice. :)

Phlebas A Simple Fantasy ph301c det1-360pc.jpgPhlebas A Simple Fantasy ph301c det2-520pc.jpg

On viewing the sequence of three pictures in the story, I was instantly reminded of the author's words (from 2017) quoted above. But since the manipulation is numbered 301, I think he can be forgiven for overlooking this third picture from the sequence. This rather charming manipulation depicts a girl who looks not entirely unlike Alice, gazing at a crucifix on the wall. And if we look closely, we can see that the crucifix is Alice. :)

I LIKE! :babeando:

It often happens that when I am looking for something specific on the site, I get distracted by something else. And so I stumbled accidentally upon the short story, 'A Simple Fantasy' posted by Phlebas on 16 September 2016. The background to the illustration is best explained by referring to the story, which is only three paragraphs in length.

Wow, well spotted Bob, you really are a master at making these connections, and I really enjoyed revisiting this post :)

I'd forgotten it, because for me the major Alice based work is my 2011 series of Hermione Granger/Alice manips which I intended for a story which never happened. These remain in limbo at the moment, along with several others including a rather buff and naked Ron Weasley, and really I should bite the bullet and do something with them, hell it's been 9 years. I did create a preview to give people some idea of a selection of them, see below

HGMontage.jpg

PS I remember a discussion with I think Eul whether they would have been allowable to post here, and the decision at the time was yes, though I didn't proceed.

Alice is so magnificent on the color photo. Watch her ribs almost perforating her skin. You can be sure at this moment, her breathing was very impaired : diaphragm and lungs are in the worse position possible whereas the attempts to change position in order to find a little relief consumed more oxygen. She's near suffocation. That is a Pure Sufferance. Alice is at the climax of her beauty and internal strength.
Imagine if this very moment would have been chosen to begin a harsh whipping ?

Truly great work Mr. Bob, when I first saw this photo, I thought it was original, only when I read the post I understand it was manip. Wonderful artwork and it's made with heart:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
In order to increase pain, once on the cross, one can imagine the slave must walk with the patibulum on her back ; but must walk bare feet on a path where it would have been previously prepared brambles and nettles. Wounded soles once crucified would add more pain and discomfort.

In order to increase pain, once on the cross, one can imagine the slave must walk with the patibulum on her back ; but must walk bare feet on a path where it would have been previously prepared brambles and nettles. Wounded soles once crucified would add more pain and discomfort.
And the patibulum must be very heavy and harsh in order to exhaust slave even before crucifixion, and to cause wounds on her shoulder skin. Some pain before The Pain of the Cross. Like an appetizer. The Crucifixion must provide sufferings and all techniques to increase it are to be used.

And the patibulum must be very heavy and harsh in order to exhaust slave even before crucifixion, and to cause wounds on her shoulder skin. Some pain before The Pain of the Cross. Like an appetizer. The Crucifixion must provide sufferings and all techniques to increase it are to be used.
I could be really cruel! I would make sure that my victim is well rested, treated and fed before being fixed to the cross. That way, they would last longer!

Back
Top Bottom