An ordinary suicide, a love story.

Go to CruxDreams.com

piraland

Tribune
I imagined this story, it could be true!

An ordinary suicide, a love story.

Prologue

We are in 2252 and assisted suicide is now legal all over the world and everyone can commit suicide the way they want.
Companies have been created to organize these ceremonies and everything has become possible, just put the price.

I introduce myself, my name is Simon and I have been married to Jenny for 30 years.
I am 52 years old and she is going to celebrate 50 in a few weeks.
We still love each other like in the first day and if we have had extra-marital relations, it has always been with the agreement of the other in the context of libertine relations and also in BDSM clubs that we have always frequented together .

My wife and I are as submissive as rulers because we have always felt that to inflict pain on someone, you must also be able to endure them.
What we loved most of all were the crucifixion sessions we organized, contemplated and undergone.

A few months ago, my wife was diagnosed with the onset of Altzeimer's disease and, although her physique is closer to that of a thirty-year-old than someone of her age, she refuses to see herself to wither morally, to lose oneself intellectually.

We talked a lot together and weighed the pros and cons!

She wants to disappear before losing her head and wants absolutely to die naked on a cross with all the required ceremonial, flogging, rape, "via crucis" before finishing nailed on her cross in front of a crowd of friends and other unknown persons.

I love her above all and can not live without her!

So we will be two to die together on our cross in extreme suffering but happy to go away together by realizing the greatest of our common fantasies, in the fullness of our love.

So we contacted a specialized company, signed all the necessary documents, and on the 23rd of July, when she will be fifty, we will say goodbye to the world in the way we wanted, naked on our cross.

Chapter 1

The fateful date is approaching, we are on July 21st and our crucifixion is scheduled for the 23rd.
We have just arrived on the scene of our execution and we are touring the owner!
The place is really as we wanted, two buildings, one hotel style for the crowd and the other style barracks for us and the organizers.
A solid land with two poles for our flogging then, 500 meters further a hill with our two stipes already prepared, waiting for us.

Dice tomorrow, we will live the lives of those condemned to death by crucifixion and we will spend our last night together in a cell.

Today, we are still free and will discover the place that will see us die.

Hand in hand, we mount what will be our "via crucis"! We are alone, alone in the world, in our bubble, in our love!

Are you sure you want to accompany me in my death, my love? Jenny asks me!
Yes, my darling, we have been happy together and we will die together, unite for eternity.
I would like, continues she, that we make love here or we both die!
Give me an orgasm, make me cum as you have done so many times!
I offer myself to you! she adds, undressing!

Naked both as we will be in front of the crowd, we give each other!
I kiss her tenderly then our tongs mix!
She grabs my cock and masturbates slowly to bring it to rigidity while I excite her nipples before venturing to her vulva wet just waiting to be penetrated! she lies on her back, opens her legs and invites me to come in it but I do not want to go too fast and kneeling, approach my mouth with her sex and starts to lick her tickle her clit!
She asks me to turn around and offer my cock to his mouth that opens directly and whose lips delicately grip my cock.
In this position of 69, each of us tries to send the other to the 7th heaven!
Sweetness is the watchword of this union and when I feel his belly contract, I move and present my member against the opening of her vagina that engulfed directly.
Her internal muscles caress the glans and I slowly begin my comings and goings!
I feel lubricated to the highest point and it's an idyllic moment that I try to make it last as long as possible!
I feel it contract more and more and his breathing turn into a groan of pleasure!
She then screams of pleasure triggering at the same time the arrival of my sperm that flows into it in successive throws.
Our cries then unite in a common orgasm that leaves us panting and happy.

Thank you, my love, she said to me!
Thank you, darling! it was great.

We are united by love, by sex, we will be also in our death and even after because we will be buried stuck naked to each other for eternity.

Chapter 1

The fateful date is approaching, we are on July 21st and our crucifixion is scheduled for the 23rd.
We have just arrived on the scene of our execution and we are touring the owner!
The place is really as we wanted, two buildings, one hotel style for the crowd and the other style barracks for us and the organizers.
A solid land with two poles for our flogging then, 500 meters further a hill with our two stipes already prepared, waiting for us.

Dice tomorrow, we will live the lives of those condemned to death by crucifixion and we will spend our last night together in a cell.

Today, we are still free and will discover the place that will see us die.

Hand in hand, we mount what will be our "via crucis"! We are alone, alone in the world, in our bubble, in our love!

Are you sure you want to accompany me in my death, my love? Jenny asks me!
Yes, my darling, we have been happy together and we will die together, unite for eternity.
I would like, continues she, that we make love here or we both die!
Give me an orgasm, make me cum as you have done so many times!
I offer myself to you! she adds, undressing!

Naked both as we will be in front of the crowd, we give each other!
I kiss her tenderly then our tongs mix!
She grabs my cock and masturbates slowly to bring it to rigidity while I excite her nipples before venturing to her vulva wet just waiting to be penetrated! she lies on her back, opens her legs and invites me to come in it but I do not want to go too fast and kneeling, approach my mouth with her sex and starts to lick her tickle her clit!
She asks me to turn around and offer my cock to his mouth that opens directly and whose lips delicately grip my cock.
In this position of 69, each of us tries to send the other to the 7th heaven!
Sweetness is the watchword of this union and when I feel his belly contract, I move and present my member against the opening of her vagina that engulfed directly.
Her internal muscles caress the glans and I slowly begin my comings and goings!
I feel lubricated to the highest point and it's an idyllic moment that I try to make it last as long as possible!
I feel it contract more and more and his breathing turn into a groan of pleasure!
She then screams of pleasure triggering at the same time the arrival of my sperm that flows into it in successive throws.
Our cries then unite in a common orgasm that leaves us panting and happy.

Thank you, my love, she said to me!
Thank you, darling! it was great.

We are united by love, by sex, we will be also in our death and even after because we will be buried stuck naked to each other for eternity.
I like this! (I'm just an old romantic at heart.)

Chapter 2

Morning of July 22, there is no much left than a day before our crucifixion!

That night, we made love again and this morning we have to leave the hotel to make room for the guests who will be arriving soon.

We leave our suitcases and all our belongings in our room and we prepare to join the other building and our cell.

In the lobby of the hotel, we are stopped by a lady who introduces herself as the chief organizer who asks us to undress completely!
We will never wear clothes again.

In addition, in order to succeed in our crucifixion, she invites us to drink a glass of a drug that will make our suffering more bearable and allow us to better live our death. We will receive a second dose tomorrow morning before the ceremonies begin.

Then she reminds us of the rest of our lives.

As we have asked that our crucifixion unfolds as in ancient Rome, we will be passing tonight before a tribunal which, of course, will condemn us.

The assembly will be present, dressed also in the Roman, and will attend a first flagellation that will follow our judgment directly.

We will then remain exposed so that the crowd of onlookers can enjoy us as they wish and even in our cell.

We will then be locked up and we will be entitled to a frugal meal.

Tomorrow morning at 10:00, we will undergo our second flogging and then a patibulum will be hung on our shoulders before undertaking our "via crucis" to our place of execution.
It should be noted that the patibulums that we will carry will not be ours because we asked to have one common so that, our nailed wrists, our hands can be touched.

That's it, our ordeal will begin and we are tied our wrists behind our backs and then we are taken to the other building, to our cell, our ultimate home.

Fortunately, we have a common cell but, arms tied in the back, our contacts will be quite small.

We will have to content ourselves with it, we wished to finish thus and everything corresponds to our desires.

Chapter 3

When we are taken out of our cell to take us to the place of judgment, the crowd is present!
A good fifty people who paid to see us suffer and die!
There are crying friends, people who complain to us and onlookers who shout and insult us! It's part of the game and we knew it was going to be this way!

Our nakedness contrasts with the costumes of the Roman era worn by the spectators and the clothes of legionaries of the staff!

We are led directly to the torture posts or await us 3 judges ready to pronounce a sentence of death against us!

Standing naked at the table where these magistrates sit, we are waiting for the opening of the trial.

The organizer speaks!

Simon and Jenny, you are accused of being a depraved couple having fornicated all their life in any way possible!
In addition, from reliable sources, we know that you participated in torture sessions.
Your life has been just a permanent series of deviations!

How do you plead? Guilty or not guilty?

Guilty!

In this case, the judges will decide your fate!

After a short time, one of the judges gets up and proclaims:
"Simon and Jenny, you have acknowledged the facts that were charged and are found guilty on all charges!"
Therefore, the court sentences you to be flogged and raped twice and then to be led to the top of the hill where you will be crucified until death ensues.
Do you have anything to add? "

In front of our silence, he continues:
" Guards, take the condemned to the torture posts or they will undergo their first whipping! "

Immediately, four legionaries take us and fix us at the posts under the eyes of a mixed crowd, there are lucky ones who will witness the killing of a couple and others who will see disappearing faithful friends.

Great story line, the idea of older man and wife being cruxified together for love is fantastic. Love the start and await future parts well done keep up the good work.

Chapter 4

Here we are both chained naked side by side at our poles of torture!
Our first punishment will be inflicted on us!

Two legionaries advance towards us and, directly after, I feel on the skin of my back the first contact with the leather straps!
I pitch and grit my teeth.

I turn my head to the right and look at Jenny who also stares at me, a smile on her face despite the pain of the lashes that mark her back and her buttocks with red stripes.

We suffer without counting them, in constant pain, the blows that follow each other tirelessly.

My torturer has just touched my testicles and the pain I feel makes me scream and upset!

Jenny's pussy has already been touched several times but she remains beautiful and dignified despite the pain.

The more I look at her, the more I love her and the more my penis stands for her!
I guess, knowing her vulva must be flooded with cum and dribble down her thighs!
The pain has always provoked this reaction and I have always loved drinking at its source after an executioner has made it suffer!
Alas, this time, it is one or another who will benefit from his intimate productions.

The punishment continues and my torturer does not spare his efforts, the back of my body must be scratched and the blows that follow in the same places make me scream!
How long will it last because I feel that my legs will not support me any longer.
Jenny is literally hanging from his pole by his arms because his legs are bent.
Tears run down her face and her screams hurt my ears.
But she holds up, she will hold until the end!
She is much stronger than me and has always been able to go beyond her limits.

It's over, our executioners have reached the quota of imposed blows!
We are detached and Jenny, like me, fall flat on the ground, exhausted, but happy to have passed this first step towards the success of our death.

We hurry around us, we turn around and I feel two hands grab my cock and masturbate!
I see that Jenny already has sex in the mouth while another enters her pussy.
A woman sits on my face and obliges me to lick while another began to ride me!
I can not see anything but I hear the rattles of pleasure that Jenny expresses.
I ejaculate in the vagina of an unknown while my face is flooded by the woman I licked and just enjoyed.

For a long time that seems like an eternity we must endure the sexual attacks of spectators of both sexes who take turns without stopping.

I do not know how many people have succeeded on and in me or how many cocks penetrated Jenny's openings when a liberating whistle marks the end of our rape.

We are relieved, we are supported because our lower limbs are no longer able to carry us.

Jenny looks exhausted but with a grin who likes to be a smile, she lets me know that she is happy and that everything is happening so far as she wanted.

Our wrists are tied again in our backs and we are dragged to our cell where we collapse.

We draw on our reserves to get closer to each other and come to join our lips for a chaste kiss.

Chapter 5 (Jenny's part)

Since this fucking disease has been detected on me, I only think of dying!

I have always been worthy and knowing that I am slowly losing my mind is not bearable to me.

So I decided to die nailed naked on a cross.
Simon, my husband is an adorable man and I love him since the first moments or we met.
He decided that it was impossible for him to live without me and so will join me, share death with me as we have shared our lives for years.
He makes me the most magnificent gift.

Now that the time is coming, I realize that I love him more than my life!

I experienced an orgasm like I had never experienced when he made love to me where we are going to suffer and die together.

I always liked being naked!
I know I'm an exhibitionist and having to show myself naked in public, having to stay naked for the last hours of my life does not humiliate me and would rather excite me. I have always enjoyed intensely when I found myself exposed during our club experiences, when I was trying to lower myself, when I was suffering.
In addition to loving being naked, I feel terribly masochistic and my endorphin production must be very important and allows me to always want to exceed my limits.

Now that I have been judged and found guilty of being a depraved, that I have been condemned to be whipped, raped and nailed on a cross, I feel better, I am reassured about never knowing the lapse that people who suffer from the same illness as me know.

I'm not afraid, I'm happy!
My fears are for Simon who will suffer the same abuse as me, because of me.

The first flogging went very well, I suffered terribly but also grazed orgasm.
The more the straps of the whip touched me, the more I felt my cum flowing between my legs.

I think that Simon has also borne this torture because I saw that he remained erect all the time of our torture.

When we were raped, I enjoyed constantly, I was penetrated everywhere and I sucked bitts and pussies with pleasure.

Now, I'm exhausted!

The kiss that we exchanged Simon and me in our cell made me crazy and gives me the courage to face the tortures of tomorrow, our last day, our victory over my illness, our death together on our cross!

And to say that I love life so much.

Chapter 6

The night was long! But although we slept very little, we were able to recover from yesterday's torture.

Although both had wrists tied in the back, we had reports.
Jenny sucked me a long time and I ejaculated in her mouth!
Then I licked her to orgasm before penetrating her and ejaculating again in her!
It marked us both because it was certainly the last time we had sex together!

The day is getting up and the chief organizer comes to find us.
She brings us a frugal breakfast and a drink full of her famous drug?
We then have the right to shower together but always the wrists bound in the back.

We are now ready to face our destiny, our death on the cross.

The wait is endless and, when we finally come to look for us, we look at each other, we smile and then exchange an intense kiss.

The time is here, let's go to the end!

Is the proximity of our death that makes me the effect because, when we walk through the door of the building, I post a remarkable erection.
Jenny noticed it and gives me a smile that says a lot.

The crowd is here waiting for us!
Our best friends, many couples we have known for years and with whom we shared our wild parties, are here!
They promised it and already support us, encourage us!
Fortunately, the majority of people present insult us and seek to humiliate us.

We are chained to the posts but, today, it is our front face that will be targeted.

A shirtless legionnaire takes care of Jenny while the chief organizer has decided to take care of me!
She is precise, the bitch, and every time her whip hits where she wants!
My sex and my testicles are particularly targeted and each time, I scream like a possessed.

The breasts and pubic of Jenny are also particularly targeted by the legionnaire who appears to be an expert in the art of flogging.
The tip of her right breast is in blood and her shaved pubis is marked like with a hot iron.
In her pain, Jenny remains very dignified refusing to show his suffering to the crowd.

Our torturers make us more open our legs in order to reach more easily the softer interior of our thighs and our genitals.
My legs bend and I feel collapse but I am restrained by the chains connected to my wrists.
I am literally hanged and I feel like I will faint!
A bucket of ice water brings me back to life and I am being whipped into a second state.

Detached, I collapse like a corpse.

Jenny has endured everything and looks at me lovingly, wanting to help me in my suffering while supporting hers.

This is only the beginning of our ordeal,

The crowd is waiting to rush on us and make us suffer the worst sexual exactions.

It will begin, I grit my teeth and wait for the first attacks.

Chapter 7 (Jenny)

Last night, we, Simon and I, made love together for sure the last time and I admit to having experienced several consecutive orgasms!
The tong and the cock of Simon sent me to the pinnacle of enjoyment.

Now I'm here, attached to my post and undergoing the whipping applied systematically on my breasts and my vulva!
The tip of my right breast exploded and each time the thongs touch the lips of my sex, I jump, scream and rave!
They will not be able to make me ask for pity, the legionnaire may aim my sex, I will hold until the end!
I feel my pussy overflowing with cum that flows on the inside of my thighs, I love this pain and I struggle not to show them that I'm on the verge of orgasm.

My Simon, on the other hand, looks bad and the fact that he is erect does not hide his pain!
I feel him on the brink of rupture, fainting!
I look at him, try to encourage him with little smiles but, in his condition, he sees me again!
I fight but he seems to let go and is hanged by his wrists,
He throws a bucket of water, opens his eyes and suffers without reacting the last shots of our organizer who is hounding him.

Finally, it's over, we are detached and I fall sitting, back against my post, thighs apart, the pussy completely exposed to the view of all! Simon is lying face down, I guess he recovers!
Will it support the sexual assaults that will follow?

The crowd is waiting and I see my best friend showing me encouragement!
I smile at her, I'm glad she's here and hope she's going to actively participate in my rape!
How many times have I not enjoy with my tongue on her clit!
Maybe she will want you one last time to have fun with me!
And her husband, he has a very thick cock and very hard, just thinking about it, I wet a little more.

My Simon seems to regain his senses and sends me a kiss!
He is better, for me he would do everything and he does everything, he offers me his suffering and will offer me his death!
I love him .

Chapter 8 The Last Rape

As I asked the society that organizes our death, priority will be given to our present knowledge for our latest rape.

I find it difficult to recover from my flogging but I have to Jenny to be up to the end.

I find her so pretty there, exposed, her legs apart, her vulva glistening with cum and, although his right breast is quite damaged, its dignified and decided.

Her best friend, naked like us, approached her and her tongue began to tickle her clit offered without any problem.
Her husband gave him his cock to suck and Jenny was happy to take it in the mouth!
Quick to react as I know, I feel she will soon enjoy and I hope that the orgasms she will experience will give him an iron morale to approach his cross, his death.

Two other couples of our friends went to me and one of my childhood friends present introduced me his cock in the anus while his wife came to give me her pussy to taste!
My friend is on his back with always his cock in me and another woman is then impaled on my cock erect!

I hear Jenny moan under the caresses of his "assailants" while my friend squirts in me.
I also feel my sperm gushing in the boiling pussy of my impalancer.

Men and women succeed in me and me but in my head, I have only Jenny!
Jenny who laughs, Jenny who cries, Jenny who enjoys, Jenny who suffers!
I look at her, for the moment, there are two men who possess her at the same time!
I hope she enjoys and she will experience many orgasms!
She too looks at me, looks at me with her eyes, gives me the strength to go all the way.

In an hour or two, we will be nailed to our cross, we will suffer together, we will die together!
It's terrible but so beautiful!

People leave us alone, the next step will start soon!
The end is coming !
This stage, the penultimate, will take us to the summit of this damn hill to those crosses that have always attracted us and will kill us!

Courage, Jenny! Let's be together, let's be united.

Chapter 9 The " Via crucis "

We are both lying on the ground, we are looking to recover a little because we know that the hardest is yet to come.

After a while, legionaries are dragging us to our patibuli!
I'm on my back, my shoulders rest on this block of wood.
I pull out my arms, which are firmly fixed with ropes to this beam.
They squeeze so hard that I feel like I'm putting on tourniquets, it's very painful, but now, I'm ready to climb this hill, to climb towards my destiny, my cross.

After me, it's Jenny's turn!
She is on her knees and her beam is brutally placed on her shoulders and fixed in the same way as mine.

A voice cries out, "Stand up, the walking corpses! It's time to make your last ride!"

We get up painfully, seek our balance and realize that each step will be for us a cruel torture.

Our eyes meet! I read of the love and encouragement in Jenny's eyes that really crushed her under the weight of her patibulum!
I answer her with a smile!

Our "via crucis" has just begun!

When we came to visit the place of our death, I did not pay attention because of my gravel shoes cutting on the ground!
But now, barefoot, I feel at each step these sharp pebbles tearing the soles of my feet.

Bravely, one foot after another, we are moving very slowly.

I see Jenny take a misstep and get on her knees on the floor.
Immediately, a whip on his back encourages him to get up and continue his road!
Her knees are bleeding and, although she gets back on her feet, she leaves bravely.

In addition to our patibulum, the sun's rays crush us even more.

On the edge of the path, the crowd "encourages" us!
Insults come to our ears but also words of encouragement from our friends who follow us step by step.

Stopping for a moment to try to catch my breath, I also know the leather of a whip that reaches me on the buttocks.

This climb is called a Calvary and is well one!
The summit is getting closer but the short distance that remains to be traveled seems to me to be kilometers.

Courage, for Jenny, do him honor and not show that I am exhausted, cross these few tens of meters separating us from our cross!

Jenny, in her suffering is still pretty and really struggling to keep her balance, but she continues her faltering walk.

The top of this fucking hill is finally here!

We both collapse right next to our common cross that is lying on the ground waiting for us, exhausted, breathless but happy to have arrived there!

We untie our beams from our shoulders which gives us a very partial relief because the rest, and we know it, will be even more painful .

Chapter 10 (Jenny)

I am ashamed !
I multiplied orgasms when my friends and others threw themselves on me and took advantage of my body!
I hope that Simon also had fun and ejaculated, slight satisfaction before facing the hill and our cross!

The block of wood that has been fastened to my shoulders, torn by the lashes I received, seems to weigh me a ton, and I feel the worst difficulty in getting up.
How am I going to climb this hill on these gravels that tear my feet!
I have to get there!

Simon seems to have as hard as me to keep his balance!
I send him a kiss to encourage him and show him that, despite our suffering, we will have enough will to face our ordeal.

I have just fallen on my knees which started to bleed directly in contact with pebbles,
I breathe, I seek the strength to get up and am directly encouraged by the straps of a whip that hit me on the back and buttocks.

The encouragement of our couples of friends who follow us do me good, help me to get up and continue my way to my cross!
Other spectators treat me with all the names, try to humiliate me by joking about my nakedness, my suffering but I draw an extra will to go beyond myself, to prove to them that I am strong and that I will conquer this fucking hill!

More than a few meters, more than a few steps and that's it, I collapse next to Simon, exhausted!

I turn my head towards him, try to smile at him, try to encourage him!
He also looks at me with eyes that express his love for me, I love him!

Our cross will soon be filled with our flesh, we will become one with it, we will soon be definitely united, Simon, our cross and me!

My Simon, thank you! Without you I would never have arrived.

Chapter 11

We are asked to expand on our double cross and we will take a stand!

Hand in hand, we are taking our last steps towards our destiny.
We look at each other's eyes and exchange a very long kiss.

We are separated and three legionaries put Jenny in her final position on her cross.
He first grabs the right arm that they extend on our common patibulum.
One of them takes a nail that seems huge and positions it on the thin wrist of Jenny.
While the second holds it firmly, the third in a few hammer strokes forever fixes her arm to her cross.
Jenny's screams pierce my eardrums, her face is decomposed and her legs are beating the air!
But this is just the beginning and, in less time than it takes to say, the crucifiers have passed the other side and do the same fate on his left wrist causing Jenny the same reactions.
Tears run down her face, I would like to help her, but I can unfortunately do nothing but support her morally.
The legionaries are not wasting time and are already busy positioning Jenny's right foot on the right of his pole and get ready to fix it with a nail through his ankle!
The hammer rises, Jenny screams even harder and her right foot is now an integral part of her cross.
The fourth nail was quickly disappearing into Jenny's left ankle!
She is on the verge of fainting, I can see only the white of her eyes that are completely returned!
She lets herself go and in her suffering urine.
Do not worry, my love, I'm with you, I'm coming, I'm coming to join you.

Now it's my turn, here I am lying on the wood!
Fortunately, the fingers of my right hand come in contact with those contracted with the left hand of Jenny!
They will never leave because the steel point already pierces my wrist by destroying everything he encounters.
The pain is unimaginable,
I scream and gesticulate like Jenny before me but I know I will not escape my torment.
My second wrist is barely nailed already hands grab my right foot and, like Jenny, my ankle is crossed by my third nail.
It's really unbearable, this point of steel that penetrates me in the flesh causes an insensate suffering!
I scream so much and my pain is such that I do not have time to realize that the fourth nail is already in me and fixed me totally, definitely on my cross.
Our fingers meet, and when I turn my head, I see Jenny looking at me and sending me a kiss of encouragement.
The first pains passed, remaining motionless, I feel a slight lull in my suffering. I hope that Jenny also has this slight respite!

My love, that's it, we are nailed, as we wished, on our cross!
Nothing else, even death, can separate us!

Chapter 12. (Jenny)

After a last and very languorous kiss between Simon and me, I lie on the wood of my cross and wait to be nailed.

This cross that I so desired, which obsessed me more than anything, will soon totally possess me, kill me.

I spread my right arm, it is held firmly and directly, the pain caused by the nail that pierces my flesh makes me scream, to debate in all directions!
No time to breathe that already my other wrist suffers the same fate!
My two arms are nailed, become one with the wood and make me suffer as I have never suffered.
I shake my legs, bend them, spread them, show all my shaved pussy, but quickly, my right leg is seized by a legionnaire and my foot is positioned on my post and immediately my ankle is pierced by a steel tip.
The pain felt for my wrists was nothing compared to what I feel now!
It is as if I had just been struck by a flash, my belly, my chest, my head, I have the impression that I will burst and I feel faint!
In a second state, I undergo the fourth nail that immobilizes my left leg.
I am now one with my cross. I am looking for Simon, he is there to look at me, to show me signs of encouragement!
Ah! My Simon, I should never have trained you with me in this atrocious death, let you accompany me in this infinite suffering!
I love you !

He is dragged along, laid on his cross beside me!
Our fingers touch each other and it makes me crazy!
I can only see his torturers but I hear him scream, his fingers cling to mine!
He screams louder and I feel his pain by the shocks that reach me!
His arms are nailed, he turns his head towards me and, in his eyes, I feel his pain.
He screams even harder, tries to free himself but only accentuates his suffering.
It's over, his four limbs are fixed in the wood.

We are no more than carcasses of flesh ready to be erected with our cross, future corpses that will agonize in pain but united by an infinite love!

Our cross and we are one!
Our cross has managed to gather us even more and will kill us! Together !

Chapter 13

How are you my love ?
Is suffering bearable?

Yes Sweety !
The hellish pain felt when I was nailed down a little and now she is bearable! And you?

The same thing !
It's better now ! In addition, I am happy to be here with you, happy that we leave together, that our death is common.

We are here, both of us, lying naked, nailed to our cross! I suffer terribly but I will not confess to Jenny!

The chief organizer approaches us and says:
"You asked for a" horned "! Do you want it now, or do you prefer to wait until you get trained?"

I leave it to Jenny answer and she says that it is better to wait until being trained for a while to feel what the crucified people felt during the Roman period.

She also asked us if we wanted them to intervene by breaking our limbs in case our agony would exceed twenty-four hours and, again,

Jenny said yes.

We know what to expect!

Did I answer well, asks Jenny?
My love, although it is an additional suffering, what you want will be accomplished.
Same thing for the "horned" who will allow us to subsist a little longer.
I let you decide when to ask.

Six men are now approaching us to draw up our common cross.

Our fingers tighten stronger in anticipation of the intense pain that we will have to undergo during this operation.

We feel like we are leaving the ground and starting to be trained!
Our weight weighs directly on our wrists and feet nailed but the worst is the shock caused by the arrival of our two poles in the anchor holes!
I feel like I'm going to fall down my cross but the nails that pierce my wrists and ankles are solid and hold me in excruciating pain.
I scream and hear Jenny do the same!

Our crosses are now vertical and, in our nakedness and intense suffering, we dominate the whole site and the cheering crowd.

It is done, we are now crucified who will die on their cross, slowly and in an intense and continuous suffering!

The eroticism that comes from our position and the encouragement of the crowd that I feel an erection and that, despite my suffering, I have a huge desire to ejaculate!

I turn my head to Jenny and I see her moving on her cross looking for the most comfortable position.
Her breasts are pointing and I guess her pussy must overflow with cum.

The orgasms that the crucified people experience would not be a myth!

14. Jenny

We are lying on our cross, barely two meters separate us and our fingers are united!
The pain of nailing has been infinite but, although still present, has now calmed down a bit.

Simon asks me how I go, we talk, we look at each other's eyes and I try to hide how much I have suffered.

I answered the questions of the organizer knowing that the decisions I made will make us suffer enormously but I want so much to finish as a slave of ancient Rome that I could not resist what will probably be our last suffering, the fact that we break the bones of the legs and arms to kill us faster.

We will now draw up our crosses!
I feel the fingers of Simon trying to shake mine and this contact seems so much to come from his love for me that it makes me crazy.
Our crosses are starting to rise and the pain is resuming, but the worst is when our stakes fall back into their anchor points!
The shock causes me pain all over my body, from the head to the very depths of my bowels!

But it's done, I have what I wanted, I'm exposed naked on my cross, suffering but so excited that I feel my cum out of my pussy and run down my thighs.
I imagine that Simon feels the same as me because I see it displays a splendid erection!
I would like to grab his cock, lick it, suck it, make it squirt in my throat and swallow everything but I know that, never again, we will enjoy together.
Maybe in the crowd, our friends will come to offer us a last orgasm and maybe also we will experience other orgasms caused by our position, our situation.

Now that my weight is resting on my four nails, the pain comes back, stronger and more throbbing!

Simon and I are looking for the most comfortable and painless position and we start together the dance of the cross, the dance of death.

Chapter 15.

It is only an hour since we were up there on our cross and I already have difficulty breathing.
I push on my feet and pull on my arms to lift myself and breathe more at my ease despite the pain that this movement causes to my wrists and my feet!
I do not stay long in this position and fall back hanging by my arms in equal pain.
I realize that on the cross, there is no comfortable position, the suffering is permanent and causes me, because of a large production of endorphin a continual erection.

Jenny looks at me!
She must feel the same pain as me but I know she is stronger, more resistant than me!
Yet these movements on the cross look as painful as mine!
She writhes, looks for air, rises and falls like me!

The majority of the crowd insults us, spits its venom!
They paid to see us suffer and die and they enjoy the spectacle we give them.

A couple approaches us, are our best friends, the woman goes to me while her husband goes to Jenny!

Do you suffer a lot? Ask me she!
I answer him that the pains that I feel on all the body are unimaginable, constant!

She then grabbed my erect penis and began to masturbate gently, delicately while also kneading my scrotum gently.
She then approaches her mouth and introduced me to her.
Her tongue caresses the glans and I feel directly my sperm up and pour into the back of her throat.
Systematically, she swallows all my production but continues her divine oral caress.
My enjoyment makes me a little forget my pain and I enjoy this moment grunting with pleasure!
She persevered and I feel after a moment that my sperm supply is not exhausted and that I will soon offer her a new swig!
I utter a cry of beast and ejaculates in her mouth a second time!
Her caress is then lighter and it frees me from her lips while passing her tongue all along my cock that still remains erect.

Thank you for this divine gift, I said gently!
It's normal, she answers me, I would not want to let you go without giving you this orgasm.
If you want it again, I'll be there until the end and come back to satisfy you.
I'm your friend and you can count on me add it as you walk away!

I turn my head and see Jenny in full orgasm under the caresses of my friend!
I am happy to see her enjoyment, happy that she too can enjoy pleasure in our dramatic position.

This moment of pleasure past, my pains bring me back to reality!

The suffering is increasing and, I know, will stop only with my death.

Chapter 16. (Jenny)

The pain is hell!

I try not to spread my suffering so as not to alarm Simon!
And yet!
Every movement I make on my cross to try to suffer less causes me unimaginable pain!
I feel my nails rub against my bones and my flesh!
I do not dare to move but I have to do it to get my breath back.
All my body makes me suffer except for my pussy that opens and closes according to the movements of my legs.
I expose it to the public but I am not humiliated, I have always been exhibitionist and have always liked to show my body, especially my breasts which I have always been proud and my sex always wet and ready to receive caresses as well as a good hard cock.

Speaking of sex, the husband of my best friend comes to me and, finding that my pussy dripping with cum wonder if, despite my pain, I want him to take care of me sexually?
Of course, I feel like it, I want to enjoy in my suffering, to access endless orgasms.
He approaches his hand from my vulva, spreads my big lips and penetrates my vagina with an explorer finger!
He withdraws, licks and goes back to meet my clitoris.
As soon as he touches it, it causes an influx of cum and an electric wave of pleasure runs through my body.
He now has one finger in my anus and another in my vagina while his tongue wraps around my love button!
My pain has been replaced by the rise of a first orgasm that makes me scream with pleasure!
His tongue and fingers do not stop moving in me and my orgasm continues, continues!
I wish it lasts forever!
Alas, everything has an end and after a long succession of divine moments, he recedes leaving me panting but happy.
You have enjoyed, he asks ?
Yes, my friend, you managed to make me forget my suffering and made me live a wonderful moment that I had always dreamed!
Squirting nailed on my cross before continuing my terrible agony.
I thank you .

I look for Simon and see that he too has benefited from the services of my friend and seems to have been filled.

My pains resume, wake up!
After this magnificent interlude, reality catches up with me and my breathing difficulties remind me that I am nailed to a cross and that I will soon die!

Simon does not seem to know how to draw on his arms!
I will ask our "cornu"! It will allow us to breathe a little!

This point of support, even painful, will help us spend a few hours quieter and more relaxing.
I feel that Simon will welcome this anal penetration that will give him new sensations in contact with his prostate.

I call the organizer who acquires and gives instructions for the gear to be attached to our crosses.

Back
Top Bottom