Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
What are you complaining about? Being chosen
for the Glorious Republic's Women's Gymnastics Team
is an honour every patriotic North Korean girl dreams of!

"Remember, we have lots of volunteers to join the team!"

"Of course we expect you to come back with gold medals, otherwise...."

"The previous team doctor got fired We have a new one. So what can go wrong now!"

"The previous team doctor got fired We have a new one. So what can go wrong now!"

But the team chiropodist gives painstaking attention to your feet -
pinsticking too :devil:

chiropodist.jpg

As for the manicure - well, as it says here, 'insert thumbnail' :devil::devil:

manicure.jpg

Many chinese or japan bdsm movies contains really brutal punching, piercing, blood, etc. but anyone film still doesn't present good water torture drink session with belly inflation. I have information about some studios probably have video like that but it may not be true. I have it from this store item description: http://www.torturesru.com/shop/product/kitaj/

Вашему вниманию предлагается большая подборка видеоклипов и фотосетов от группы китайских студий, таких как MJ567 Club; DYQY; HJYY; Shengjing Studio, посвященных казням, допросам, пыткам и содержанию в тюрьме красивых китайских девушек.
Вы увидите расстрелы, повешение, удавливание и обезглавливание, и даже такую экзотическую казнь, как закапывание живой в землю, пытку на дыбе, электрошоком, вздергивание на дыбе, избиение палками, порку и такие китайские изобретения, как "скамья тигра", когда допрашиваемой выламывают колени, "клетка тигра", в которой девушку подвешивают за шею, так что истязуемая чувствует, что у нее вот-вот оторвётся голова, пытку водой, когда у девушки раздувается живот или утоплением. Не забыты сцены ареста, решетки, клетки и цепи, кандалы, а также изощренное восточное искусство связывания.
Всего в коллекции 179 клипов, общим объемом 61 Гб и продолжительностью от 80 сек до 1 часа и 261 фотосет, общим объемом свыше 21 Гб, до 3000 фото в сете.

translation:

We offer you a large selection of video clips and photosets from a group of Chinese studios, such as MJ567 Club; DYQY; HJYY;

torture with water when the girl swells up her belly or drowns.

Probably one of the water torture videos with belly inflation contains in these fourth studios MJ567 Club, DYQY, HJYY, Shengjing Studio products. I googled products of this studios but nothing is found.

(man on the telephone) : "Yes! General! We will search for your daughter immediately, General! Can you describe her, Sir!? What do you say, Sir!? White... cream.. shoes!? Oh! Shit!"

"Hang on for a minute! I have to do a whipping in the torture room next door! Then I take care of you again! By the way, what do you think of my new uniform? Don't I look impressive?"

560226-400814c92d05854ee5a305b428956d9c.jpg

(man on the telephone) :

I was thinking more on the lines: 'Crispy duck breast for two with fried rice?' Very good Sir, ready in ten minutes'

Back
Top Bottom