And The Waters Ran Red

Go to CruxDreams.com
The afternoon passes into evening. My two captors while away the time by smoking, walking about, playing cards or napping. The short one finishes my half-eaten sandwich. The radio plays Vanilla Fudge's "You keep me hanging on".

I shift around. My muscles are cramping and I want to find a more comfortable position. The light is failing, sun setting. Low clouds have gathered out over the sea and are painted in pastel hues of red orange and purple.

There's a slight chill in the air. I wrap my bound hands tighter around my knees, look longingly at my discarded cut offs and tie-dye tee, and shiver in my near nakedness.

I rethink my situation for what seems like the thousandth time. I've been abducted, stripped down to my black string bikini bottoms, and apparently am about to be "sold", but to whom and for what? Nothing good will come of it, to be sure!

I'd like to ask some questions ... learn more about my fate ... but my mouth is duct taped and neither of my abductors seem very interested in talking anyway. Like the tall one said, "we wait."

Now the short one comes over and sits alongside me. He brushes a few loose strands of hair from my face, strokes my brow, and slowly traces a line with his finger from my neck to my shoulder, down my side to my hip. Then he continues on, halfway across my belly, his finger tip just under the edge of my bikini bottoms.

I don't like the hungry look on his ruddy, strikingly unintelligent-looking face, and react to his probing finger as it slides under a bit more by twisting my hips away. He flashes me a crooked grin, withdraws his finger and says conversationally to the tall one, "She's not bad you know. What do you say we have a little go at her? They won’t be here for a while, will they now? I"ll take her first, then you, ok?"

I pull away from him desperately, suddenly alarmed, fall over on my side and attempt to crab-walk my body out of his reach. I don't like the sounds of this and I try to yell for help, but all that comes out is a muffled croak.

"You know the drill," retorts the tall one. "We deliver the merchandise in its original package. Like new. Not used. We don't want any trouble from the likes of them now, do we?"

"Yeah, but who's to know?" replies the short one, moving close to me again, placing his hand over my ribs below my left breast, then sliding his hand up over its soft underside and squeezing roughly. He rolls my tumescent nipples, each in turn, between forefinger and thumb. "Will you look at these? So hard and erect! See, what’d I tell you, she wants it. Come on while there's still time!"

I wince and protest, but again only muffled sounds get past the duct tape. I dig my heels into the sand and try to propel myself away from him, but he is not letting go. Arm across my shoulders, he holds me down and continues to fondle my breasts.

The tall one relents, getting up with a grunt he comes over muttering, "Against my better judgement, but ok let's do it. How ‘bout we drag her over there by those large pieces of driftwood ... We can use them to tie her down ‘cause I can tell she's not gonna cooperate."

I squirm and struggle as they drag me over the sand to some heavy driftwood logs. They force me to lie on my back. The loose end of the rope binding my wrists is tied securely to a stout branch so that my arms are extended well beyond my head. My ankles are untied and then re-tied, each to a nearby log, so that my legs are spread.

Helpless, I wait for the inevitable, sobbing, wide-eyed, turning my head from side to side as if to say “no, please don't!”

In the gathering gloom I hear the short one unzipping his pants and positioning himself between my legs. The tall one sits down beside me, the glow of his cigarette lighting his face as he leans forward to untie the bikini strings at my hips, first one and then the other. I buck and twist, struggle for all I am worth, but to no avail. The short one pulls the loosened fabric down over my mound, slides it out from under my butt with a firm little tug, and then rips it away entirely.

"Nice trim job," he snickers as he begins to vigorously rub my mound and labia with his palm. “What do they call that … a landing strip? Very cute!” I gasp as he rudely probes my lips with his finger. Then I feel his weight pinning my ass to the sand as he settles himself down on top of me.

My nostrils flare as I suck in my breath. I close my eyes. Resistance is futile, but I continue to buck wildly anyway … hoping a moving target might stave off the inevitable. He attempts to thrust the tip of his hardened member against my labia but misses, sliding harmlessly up and over my mound. His second thrust also ends clumsily, buried in the crack between my flattened ass cheeks.

The tall one laughs at his ineptitude and then intervenes, offering to help hold me down. The game is up. It's going to happen. I brace for the worst, but then there is the sound of voices and the rattle of stones kicked loose underfoot on the path down to the beach. The beam of a torch arcs jerkily back and forth across the beach.

"Shit! They're here already" hisses the tall one. "I knew this was a bad idea."

The short one is off of me in a flash, cursing and dancing about as he pulls up his pants.

A moment later my naked spread-eagled body is illuminated in the harsh glare of the torch carried by the newcomers.

TO BE CONTINUED
fwoarrr! hot stuff all right!

Warm hands / chilly nights.

Cardiff is a lovely windy secluded harbor.

Such unknown promises could be awakened!

I hear of a dark one with devilish notions.

image.gif

Warm hands / chilly nights.

Cardiff is a lovely windy secluded harbor.

Such unknown promises could be awakened!

I hear of a dark one with devilish notions.

View attachment 291965

Just look at the way she moves her hand and uses her eyes!!! Beguiling, bewitching, and awakening!!!

YOM. OKippur inllyrei, post: 205526, member: 18147"]Very good, Barb! Great tension. :)
One begins to think you'd avoid holidays after a bit, considering... :eek::p
Looking forward to the next installment.[/QUOTE]
Yom kippur in two days

That's everyday country folk is it? :)
Depends which part of Britain. We have a phrase, "Normal for Norfolk" - which means pretty much bat-shit crazy. They're a bit weird in Dorset, too. And everywhere else, come to think of it. But if she's looking out over the Irish Sea, she's probably in Wales. And they're very friendly, unless they think you're English.

I raise my head, only to be blinded by the harsh glare of the torch. I can’t see a thing, but I hear a bone crunching thump and an agonized howl of pain from the short one. A moment later he comes into my field of view, sprawled in the sand, pants around his knees, blood streaming from what looks to be a broken nose.

"What the fuck do you two clowns think you’re doing?" demands a deep voice with an obvious Slavic accent.

Someone turns the radio off. Diana Ross, singing "Love Child", squelched in mid verse.

"Just having a little fun with her. Alfie didn't mean no harm. You shouldn't have hit the poor bloke like that," whines the tall one.

"Shut up! You know the rules. Don't fuck the merchandise!"

The short one ... Alfie ... moans and whimpers behind me like a chastised puppy.

"Sorry, won't happen again"

"Damn right it won't. How did you find her?"

"Saw her walking by the pub this morning, all alone and headed up the coastal path. We followed. Trussed her up nice and pretty for you, we did. I went back up to the pub and called you from there with directions where to find us."

"Who is she?"

"Her name's Barbara Moore," replies the tall one, extracting my passport from his back pocket and tossing it over, "She's a Yank. Here on holiday I suspect. Birthplace suggests she’s from one of those states somewhere in the middle of the country. Don't remember which now.”

"An American, you say? Well that's good. Not likely to be missed anytime soon."

The torch beam plays back and forth over my naked body, tied spread-eagled on my back between a couple of driftwood logs. My attention is riveted on the menace in the newcomer's voice. Things are going from bad to worse.

"Not bad," he observes, "Pair of teats to die for; and a nice little ass too. They're going to love her where she's going."

"What about the money Boris? You promised 500 quid for each of us"

"Listen you dumb shit. You ever use my name again and you'll get a lot worse than Alfie there."

"Sorry"

I hear the rustling of paper from behind the glare of the torch. Banknotes flutter down, landing on my bare chest and tummy. Alfie is up now to gather them up, his nose dripping blood on my pale skin.

"Untie her and get her on her feet" commands Boris. "She got any clothing?"

"Just a little black bikini, pair of cut offs and a tee shirt. Oh … and a pair of sneakers."

"Ok, get her into the sneakers and the cut offs. Bury the rest. Then let's get her off the beach. The van is waiting up on top.

My wrists and ankles are freed. I get up slowly, rubbing circulation back into my wrists, the blinding torch light shining in my eyes the whole time. I can't see what he looks like, but I now know my purchaser's name is Boris. I make a mental note of it to tell the police.

Alfie has retrieved my Keds and cut offs and tosses them at my feet. I lean over, pick up the cut offs and step into them, breasts swaying, then wriggle them up and snap the button. I step into my Keds. Wrapping my arms around my chest, I look sullenly into the glare of the light, wondering if they are going to give me my tie-dye tee back too.

"This way. Get moving!" snaps the voice behind the light,

Alfie gives me a shove between the shoulder blades and I stagger forward, following the tall one as we head across the beach to the pathway leading up to the top. Boris follows behind, the beam of his torch showing the way.

I shiver in the cool night air as I pick my way up the path. I hear the labored breath of the others as we climb. My mind keeps spinning, wondering if there will be an opportunity to escape this nightmare. Perhaps someone will see the torchlight and come to investigate. No good trying to call for help with my mouth duck-taped and little chance of running in the darkness. I start to sob again, putting one step in front of the other and shaking with despair.

We reach the top and continue on the coastal path back to the road. There is a bit of moonlight now and it is easier to see. Naked to the waist, my skin looks pale white in the eerie light. Boris has turned off his torch.

After a bend in the path I spot a white van ahead, sitting on the verge of the coastal road. A man is waiting for us outside the van, the glow of his lit cigarette lighting his face. He comes around the van as we approach. Without a word he opens the back doors of the van and hops inside.

Alfie and the tall one come alongside me and take a firm grip on my arms. Any thought of running as soon as I reach the road is quashed. We clamber out of the ditch beside the van. I am led around to the back. The man inside reaches down and grabs me by the hair. With a helpful boost from Alfie and the tall one I am flung head first into the back of the van.

I land on top of a naked girl already lying on the floor and roll off of her and up against another one. Aghast I realize there are several more sprawled around on the deck of the van. I get up and crawl over the prone body of a fat girl, naked but for a pair of white panties.

I look around ion the dim light. The floor of the van is covered with burlap sacks. A blonde girl sits back to the wall, at the rear of the van, body hunched over, and three other girls are stretched out side by side, face down on the far side. I count six all together, plus myself.

A pair of strong hands suddenly grab me by the ankles, pull my legs out from under me and flip me over on my tummy. Before I can react, a knee is pressed into my lower back, pinning me down. My face is buried in the soft flesh of one of the fat girl's breasts, and held firmly there by someone holding a handful of my hair.

My hip-hugging cut offs are pulled down. I feel a couple squirts of cold liquid on my right hip and a moment later the prick of a needle plunged into my right ass cheek. A whoozy and nauseous feeling overcomes me immediately, followed by blackness.

TO BE CONTINUED

Back
Top Bottom