Angela And The Savages

Go to CruxDreams.com
I didn't say that ... only that geberally, girls were learned in this way !

All what I see in my life is in this way , alas !

And even here (CF) , why the main part of women is submitted in their fantasy, searching to be tortured or crucified !
Is not it that , somewhere, they are feeling herselves like "inferior" ?

Nope.

They always end up "superior" :)

And even here (CF) , why the main part of women is submitted in their fantasy, searching to be tortured or crucified !
Is not it that , somewhere, they are feeling herselves like "inferior" ?

I think many of the men here have such fantasies also, but they feel, maybe correctly, that there would be a limited readership for such stories. There is a Male Crucifixion thread and some pics. In the final chapter of Pirettes, I did have myself flogged before being thrown to the sharks and I don't recall anyone commenting on that either way, so maybe someone should wrote one some time. ;)

I agree Windar, there's a small but quite lively group of men here now sharing images and videos of male crux,
there have been some short narratives on the 'men's' threads, but it would be great to see some stories.

Among the women, maybe subs like Messaline and me are the majority,
but there are certainly some Dominatrices, and some who are happy to play both roles,
at least when it comes to tormenting other girls.

What I don't see is much sign of females with male crux fantasies -
some men are aroused by the idea of being crucified by, or at least watched by, women,
but playing that role doesn't seem to excite any women here?

I agree Windar, there's a small but quite lively group of men here now sharing images and videos of male crux,
there have been some short narratives on the 'men's' threads, but it would be great to see some stories.

but there are certainly some Dominatrices, and some who are happy to play both roles,

some men are aroused by the idea of being crucified by, or at least watched by, women,

As you know, my fantasies don't run to crux, but more to whipping and torture. I was flogged in "Pirettes" and I believe that was on YOUR orders, my dear. :p:D I was fine with that-not so much with the sharks, but I deserved it.:mad: As for women taking on unexpected roles, watch the upcoming episodes of "Mine Misery".:D:devil:

Alerts let me down somewhere in the middle of November, but i caught up now, enjoying the story, OS.:)

Actually, some members state that CF is merely about crucified women.
On the other hand, in the 'male' threads I see different approaches of the isuue of male crucifixion, besides pics of self crucifixion, much focus on the body of the crucified victim.
I posted a few 'mixed m/f' stories in the 'No trespassing' thread, one of them (''Via Appia') from the viewpoint of the male first person narrator, who ends up to the cross. I have the impression that, besides women being hardly interested in being onlooker for male crucifixion, male crucifixion stories from the condemned's viewpoint are also hardly explored on CF.

Alerts let me down somewhere in the middle of November, but i caught up now, enjoying the story, OS.:)

Actually, some members state that CF is merely about crucified women.
On the other hand, in the 'male' threads I see different approaches of the isuue of male crucifixion, besides pics of self crucifixion, much focus on the body of the crucified victim.
I posted a few 'mixed m/f' stories in the 'No trespassing' thread, one of them (''Via Appia') from the viewpoint of the male first person narrator, who ends up to the cross. I have the impression that, besides women being hardly interested in being onlooker for male crucifixion, male crucifixion stories from the condemned's viewpoint are also hardly explored on CF.
"some people see things and ask why...
I see things and ask 'is it spiked 2013 Seagram's'?"

George Bernard Tree

I do avoid that it's effectively not my fantasy ... I find that a male body hanging to a cross is not very beautiful ; dont ask for me why, I dont know :D ...
I could just accept to see a male body but with a loincloth : this view of the male attribut, exposed in front of people ,makes me getting out ...
Dont infer that I'm against males : no, it's only that it doesn't arouse me , I dont like ...
But I say :clapping::clapping::clapping:to those who dare to expose themselves to a cross ...

It's interesting, in many discussions here, both men and women have said their first sense of crucifixion being erotic and arousing came with seeing images of Christ crucified, and/or accounts of crucifixion. For me, certainly, the excitement was in imagining it happening, being done, to me, and although I do find a good-looking man hanging naked on the cross (or just a good-looking man naked, period) pretty hot, I identify even more with women - not necessarily stunning beauties, but ones whose skins I can imagine being inside, whose responses and struggles to cope with what's being done to them I can feel inside myself. I'm entirely masochist/sub, can't imagine getting any pleasure from crucifying a man or a woman, but I like to see pics of male crux here on the Forums, and I'm sad if anyone, male or female, who's into male crux feels that's not welcome here, it certainly should be entirely so.

It's interesting, in many discussions here, both men and women have said their first sense of crucifixion being erotic and arousing came with seeing images of Christ crucified, and/or accounts of crucifixion. For me, certainly, the excitement was in imagining it happening, being done, to me, and although I do find a good-looking man hanging naked on the cross (or just a good-looking man naked, period) pretty hot, I identify even more with women - not necessarily stunning beauties, but ones whose skins I can imagine being inside, whose responses and struggles to cope with what's being done to them I can feel inside myself. I'm entirely masochist/sub, can't imagine getting any pleasure from crucifying a man or a woman, but I like to see pics of male crux here on the Forums, and I'm sad if anyone, male or female, who's into male crux feels that's not welcome here, it certainly should be entirely so.
hi, have you ever wanted to be crucified yourself?

Oh yes! It was fantasies of being crucified that brought me here,
and still keep me here. But they remain fantasies -
when I've tried crux-play, it's (necessarily) so far from the 'real thing'
I haven't found it as arousing as simpler kinds of BDSM (like being whipped ;) :devil:),
I can at least play at being prepared for crucifixion,
which in some ways is the most erotic part.

Oh yes! It was fantasies of being crucified that brought me here,
and still keep me here. But they remain fantasies -
when I've tried crux-play, it's (necessarily) so far from the 'real thing'
I haven't found it as arousing as simpler kinds of BDSM (like being whipped ;) :devil:),
I can at least play at being prepared for crucifixion,
which in some ways is the most erotic part.

I'm here because someone told me there would be naked women.:devil::D

Back
Top Bottom