Anyone For Rp?

How will the women be executed? Please vote for ONE woman and ONE torture.

• Barbaria

• Eulalia

• Messaline

• Broken on the Wheel

• Burnt at the Stake

• Crucified

• Impaled

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com

gjpain

Governor
Notice from eul: the poll gives members here a chance to choose how each of us three girls shall die! Please vote for the ONE girl you think should suffer worst, and the ONE Torture you think she most deserves. When the time comes, the total votes will determine how each of us must suffer... :devil:

Hi everyone here, i dont know if i post in right place, Its the first time i make a thread.
The last days i am very aroused by an idea, i would suggest a role play with three victims to be executed one by crucifixion one by impaling one by sawing in half. The canditates can be voted by the rest community about which punishment they should recieve, we can use also more than one executioner. The rest community can vote about the events who will be executed first, what other tortures to be aplied e.t.c so as the rp wont be boring for anyone.

In case you dont like thinking, I believe a good scenario would be a rebel woman, leader of an army, loses a battle and captured alive with two of her second in command warriors.

I am awaiting your reply, if you like the idea feel free to participate

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, one of us girls has to jump in first...

volunteering victim, Sir!

(Tree will harrumph about 'victim', he has a bee in his bonnet about us not being victims,
just getting what we've asked for, which will be perfectly true in this case :p)

Like I said to you in PM, it could be interesting but, apparently, there is no much people to participate ...:(

Like I said to you in PM, it could be interesting but, apparently, there is no much people to participate ...:(

Maybe, maybe the most are afraid to commitment in a long boring rp but its in our hand to make it in small paragraphs with some details so as to present only the essential descriptions (there are already three volunteers, i am curious there are no executioners in here? xd)

Is there going to be a story behind this? If so I'm in for an executioner on crux and even impalement. The saw thing does nothing for me. If it's just a slash-and-brutality thread I'm out...
eul coffee shop close jpeg.jpg
Tree

Is there going to be a story behind this? If so I'm in for an executioner on crux and even impalement. The saw thing does nothing for me. If it's just a slash-and-brutality thread I'm out...
View attachment 446401
Tree

Yeah, skip the saw! There is always the prospect of excrement to keep Tree happy. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom