Anyone For Rp?

How will the women be executed? Please vote for ONE woman and ONE torture.

• Barbaria

• Eulalia

• Messaline

• Broken on the Wheel

• Burnt at the Stake

• Crucified

• Impaled

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Notice from eul: the poll gives members here a chance to choose how each of us three girls shall die! Please vote for the ONE girl you think should suffer worst, and the ONE Torture you think she most deserves. When the time comes, the total votes will determine how each of us must suffer... :devil:

So they drived them in a dark dungeon, where the most gruesome torturers awaiting. Messaline tied in a X cross, Barbaria was tied on the rack and Eulalia tied with spread legs face down on a table
Mmmmmm ! It's becoming interesting ...:eek::rolleyes:

Attachments

• tumblr_mzd3paU4op1rhup7qo1_400.gif
    tumblr_mzd3paU4op1rhup7qo1_400.gif
    913.5 KB · Views: 116
  • tumblr_ncmby9fStC1tcovtxo7_400.gif
    tumblr_ncmby9fStC1tcovtxo7_400.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • tumblr_mibq3jrW5V1r8sefzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mibq3jrW5V1r8sefzo1_500.gif
    995.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmmm ! It's becoming interesting ...:eek::rolleyes:
Send me inbox what is your favorite tortures and what is your limits so as i will be able to proceed.
also what else methods of execution you like except of crucifixion, we told with eul that it would be better to perform more than one execution methods (a crucifixion for a lucky one ofcourse), i like crux, but i am more into impalement and for sure there are thousands crux stories here so if you dont mind we can have some different executions as well...

They have racked me!!! Ohhhhh the pain. I die every time the wheel is turned and the click of the ratchet tells me I am being stretched closer and closer to my limit. My body glistens with sweat. I turn my head from side to side, panting, screaming, chest heaving, back arching over rolling pins!

They have racked me!!! Ohhhhh the pain. I die every time the wheel is turned and the click of the ratchet tells me I am being stretched closer and closer to my limit. My body glistens with sweat. I turn my head from side to side, panting, screaming, chest heaving, back arching over rolling pins!

While the rack continues to stretch Barbaria's arms and legs, i turned my attention to messaline.
"I think it is time someone to start talking, there is no need to fight, everyone breaks at the end"
As i didnt take anything back except of insults, i started a fire and i placed some hot irons and some needles. While waiting the tools to become red hot, i took bullwhip and i came above messaline, firstly i pushed gently my fingers between her legs, her pussy despite the situation was a little wet, i looked her directly to her eyes with an ironic smile in my lips, then i started beat her hard, i started by beating her legs then her torso and i hit her cunt as well, Messaline accepted the first whippings with dignity but after a point the pain was intense and moaned in pain but still she didnt scream. I came closer and I whisper to her ear:
"You are a real fighter but i am sure that you will please for mercy soon"

I shall watch this with some interest. I could be interested in doing a stint as an executioner, but my available time is sporadic at present. You might end up with a nail in one wrist for a while, which is inconvenient all around.:oops::doh: It's an interesting idea, however, and I want to see how it differs from our normal story format where everyone jumps in anyway.

I shall watch this with some interest. I could be interested in doing a stint as an executioner, but my available time is sporadic at present. You might end up with a nail in one wrist for a while, which is inconvenient all around.:oops::doh: It's an interesting idea, however, and I want to see how it differs from our normal story format where everyone jumps in anyway.

That would be realy nice to have someone help me interogate and execute the three rebels we have aptured!

I am thankful for the respite while attention is turned to torturing Messaline. I only wish they had relaxed the tension on my stretched body. And listening to her screams is anything but pleasant. I am in terror of the moment they turn their attention back to me. I hope Messaline, being the strong willed Amazon that she is, will keep them occupied for a long time.

(i hope eul will not mind to activate her charachter)

"Do not even think that i forgot you bitch"

Thus, i took the pear of anguish of the table, i went close to Eulalia.

"You have to start talking, there is no need to pain like these sluts"

She spitted on me, something that made wanting to torture her even more.

"Well, you have just made a mistake"

I spread her lavia lips and i inserted the pear several cm inside, i twisted it twice and the pear started to extend, i was enjoying too much with her agony, she knew what will happen and the fact that i had something else in my mind for this method of torture made anticipating. I twisted it again and again with pauses. When the pear had expended about 8 cm she was in terrible pain she was screaming and crying in pain. I turned it in full length about 12 cm, now the pain was unbearable she was breathing difficult, she was whispering desperately *take it out, please, it hurts too much.

"Do you thing that it is pain? It isnt, it is just the start of a very long and beautiful show hehe."

Thus i took a rope and i tied it in the part of the pear that was outside of her body.

"lets see who is willing to pull out this small toy"

They have started in on Eul now. She screams and cries out in ancient Gaelic... not that it matters ... a scream is a scream.

They are tearing her apart inside with a dreaded pear! And now a call for someone to extract it. More torturers are entering the chamber. Things are about to get a lot worse!

( i have in my mind you to make the dirty work hehe)

I took her off the rack, her limbs and whole body was in terrible pain, I saw a relief in her face.
"I hope you do not believe that it will be easier for you"
I made a noose with the other end of the rope that was connected to the pear and I passed the nose tight in barb's neck.
"Now listen to me carefully, if you move slowly your breath will stop and you will feel suffocated but your fellow will have less pain until the pear come out completely, if you go as fast as you can, your torment will durate less but your fellow's genitals will be torn apart, also you can stand in the same position, its up to you "
Then I took the fired red iron and I approached slowly her asscheeks.

I have been placed in an impossible situation. Do I save myself or save Eul from terrible suffering. And a red hot iron applied to the cheeks of my tight little gives me no time to mull it over. I shall try not to react to the iron!
I am approaching her with the hot iron slowly cm by cm enjoying every moment, I have reached in a distance of 1-2 cm from her naked flesh, her eyes are wide opened in terror, sweat runs down her forehead, she moans in the pain that is to come, she bent her waist forward, her already stretched body aches too much, she starts moving slowly and feels the noose tighten in her neck, she tries to avoid the inevitable, I am approaching more and more, on the other side of the room there is a loud screaming *NOOO *don’t *please while in the same time I attach the iron to Barb’s skin, the pain is so intense and she reacts instinctively...

I am approaching her with the hot iron slowly cm by cm enjoying every moment, I have reached in a distance of 1-2 cm from her naked flesh, her eyes are wide opened in terror, sweat runs down her forehead, she moans in the pain that is to come, she bent her waist forward, her already stretched body aches too much, she starts moving slowly and feels the noose tighten in her neck, she tries to avoid the inevitable, I am approaching more and more, on the other side of the room there is a loud screaming *NOOO *don’t *please while in the same time I attach the iron to Barb’s skin, the pain is so intense and she reacts instinctively...

Arghhhhhhhhbhbbbhhh!!!! My God! Please stop! Noooooo!!!!! Owewwewwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!

Have you not any humanity to torture a tender woman like that ?!:eek:
medieval-torture-dungeon-7-red-hot-poker-torture.jpg

... and you can whip me with your worse whip ...:eek:

tumblr_nzbmkqW8Yv1rhup7qo1_540.gif

... your lashes could mark all my sweet body ...:eek:

tumblr_nhkd1s2SSq1stazr1o1_500.jpg

... Never you'll make me betraying my sisters amazons !:mad:

You dont know amazons : we are together trained for that ...:)

tumblr_o4p0upjbBQ1u9kkabo1_500.gif

I hate you !!! :D:D:D

Okay, well I'm experiencing some pretty gruesome gynaecology,
talk about being thrown in at the deep end - well, being rammed into at the deep end! :eek: :devil:
The worst part isn't so much the pain itself, though that's hideous, us women are built to cope with pain down there -
but I feel I'm being invaded, my womanhood being conquered and laid waste
by a merciless metallic monster....

I've set up a poll, see top of the page, so you guys (and girls)
can decide how each of us is going to be tortured to death...
mind you, that may be some days off yet,
no doubt our captor will wait till a good crowd's gathered
baying for our public executions!

Late news! I've added 'Impaled' to the list of execution choices, at Giason's request,
if you've already voted and want to change your vote, it's possible to do that.

I tried valiantly not to react, but between the hot iron pressed to my asscheeks and Messaline's screams I was driven to jump and twist wildly, and in the process wreaked the most terrible of tortures on Eul. Out of the corner of my eye I watched in horror as the bloody bulbous head of the pear emerged in fitful jerks from between her shaking thighs.

Back
Top Bottom