Arbuthnot Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com

Boccaccio

Governor
Abbey.jpg

Arbuthnot Abbey, its ancient walls dark and dismal, overlooks the barren moorlands of Cranfordshire in southwestern England. The aspect of those grim walls reflect the grim and forbidding mien of the lord of that weathered edifice, Cecil Arbuthnot.

The area is sparsely populated and most of its residents, generations of whose ancestors have eked out a grim existence from the unproductive land since Norman times, are tenants of ‘Lord Arbuthnot.’ For so he likes to deem himself, although his ancestry is something of a mystery. Some familiar with the whispered rumors of his depravities believe him to be descended from a natural child of the vain and dissolute George IV; others contend that his great-grandfather had been the product of a liaison between Bertie, the future Edward VII, and one of les demimondaines de Paris, for whom the Prince of Wales’ admiration had been legendary. Whatever Arbuthnot’s ancestry, his penchant for debauchery is spoken of only in hushed tones by the common folk in the marketplaces and pubs of Cranfordshire.

Hedonists abound among those listed on the pages of Debrett’s. What sets Cecil Arbuthnot apart from countless other voluptuaries are the rumors of even darker desires, of his unbridled lust to dominate young women.

In the pages to follow we shall chronicle some of Lord Arbuthnot’s cruel and erotic adventures.

001 index.jpg 001a.jpg 0001b.jpg

{By way of prologue I would like to express my gratitude to those, who have taken the trouble to anthologize the thousands of images contained in the archives of CF. Many of them have inspired the brief vignettes in words and pictures below. I salute you and I’m sure that many of those who may enjoy my adaptations of those images will do so as well.}

View attachment 478089

Arbuthnot Abbey, its ancient walls dark and dismal, overlooks the barren moorlands of Cranfordshire in southwestern England. The aspect of those grim walls reflect the grim and forbidding mien of the lord of that weathered edifice, Cecil Arbuthnot.

The area is sparsely populated and most of its residents, generations of whose ancestors have eked out a grim existence from the unproductive land since Norman times, are tenants of ‘Lord Arbuthnot.’ For so he likes to deem himself, although his ancestry is something of a mystery. Some familiar with the whispered rumors of his depravities believe him to be descended from a natural child of the vain and dissolute George IV; others contend that his great-grandfather had been the product of a liaison between Bertie, the future Edward VII, and one of les demimondaines de Paris, for whom the Prince of Wales’ admiration had been legendary. Whatever Arbuthnot’s ancestry, his penchant for debauchery is spoken of only in hushed tones by the common folk in the marketplaces and pubs of Cranfordshire.

Hedonists abound among those listed on the pages of Debrett’s. What sets Cecil Arbuthnot apart from countless other voluptuaries are the rumors of even darker desires, of his unbridled lust to dominate young women.

In the pages to follow we shall chronicle some of Lord Arbuthnot’s cruel and erotic adventures.

View attachment 478090 View attachment 478092 View attachment 478091

{By way of prologue I would like to express my gratitude to those, who have taken the trouble to anthologize the thousands of images contained in the archives of CF. Many of them have inspired the brief vignettes in words and pictures below. I salute you and I’m sure that many of those who may enjoy my adaptations of those images will do so as well.}

So he does not Arbuth, but I suppose we shall soon find out what he does do.:D

View attachment 478089

View attachment 478090 View attachment 478092 View attachment 478091

Juliette_Sade_Dutch.jpg Uh oh ... eat your heart out Marquis de Sade ... Lord Arbuthnot is here! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

When he became master of Arbuthnot Abbey a generation ago Cecil Arbuthnot was not yet the dedicated sadist he was to become in later years. His first, largely innocent, flirtations with sexual depravity were the hand spankings he administered to young female members of his domestic staff.

spa01.jpeg

Cecilia

While at Oxbridge Arbuthnot had seduced a number of young beauties, but it was only after he inherited the abbey and much of the surrounding land that he realized the possibilities of his position. Cranfordshire was a desperately poor region, and there were few opportunities for young women. If he paid them well and especially if he was the landlord of their families, what liberties might he not be able to take?

Cecilia, a house parlour maid was one of the first girls that he disciplined. Even after thirty years and thousands of subsequent conquests in Britain and abroad, Arbuthnot could still remember with cock-warming pleasure, the excitement he had felt when his strong right arm had cannoned into Cecilia's springy buttocks. She had committed a minor oversight and he had only intended to give her half a dozen smacks, but the sense of conquest was so exhilarating
that he gave her three times the intended number.

spa2.jpg

Eleanor

Eleanor was only a simple country girl, but her bottom might have been that of a princess. Warm, shapely, inviting. How she had wriggled when he had spanked her! How

spa 8.jpg

Rosie had been a girl of spirit, and she had resisted him at first. He'd had to bind her wrists and treat her rather roughly, warning her that he would only brook so much resistance from a girl whose family was among his many tenants

sp12.jpg

Over that first year or so, what had begun as an occasional fancy became something of an obsession. The sound of the palm of his hand impacting bare buttocks and the sight and feel of rosy bottomcheeks was never far from his mind, as the girls of Cranfordshire learned to their increasing discomfort.

When he became master of Arbuthnot Abbey a generation ago Cecil Arbuthnot was not yet the dedicated sadist he was to become in later years. His first, largely innocent, flirtations with sexual depravity were the hand spankings he administered to young female members of his domestic staff.

View attachment 478099

Cecilia

While at Oxbridge Arbuthnot had seduced a number of young beauties, but it was only after he inherited the abbey and much of the surrounding land that he realized the possibilities of his position. Cranfordshire was a desperately poor region, and there were few opportunities for young women. If he paid them well and especially if he was the landlord of their families, what liberties might he not be able to take?

Cecilia, a house parlour maid was one of the first girls that he disciplined. Even after thirty years and thousands of subsequent conquests in Britain and abroad, Arbuthnot could still remember with cock-warming pleasure, the excitement he had felt when his strong right arm had cannoned into Cecilia's springy buttocks. She had committed a minor oversight and he had only intended to give her half a dozen smacks, but the sense of conquest was so exhilarating
that he gave her three times the intended number.

View attachment 478095

Eleanor

Eleanor was only a simple country girl, but her bottom might have been that of a princess. Warm, shapely, inviting. How she had wriggled when he had spanked her! How

View attachment 478104

Rosie had been a girl of spirit, and she had resisted him at first. He'd had to bind her wrists and treat her rather roughly, warning her that he would only brook so much resistance from a girl whose family was among his many tenants

View attachment 478108

Over that first year or so, what had begun as an occasional fancy became something of an obsession. The sound of the palm of his hand impacting bare buttocks and the sight and feel of rosy bottomcheeks was never far from his mind, as the girls of Cranfordshire learned to their increasing discomfort.

And I thought that being in service at Cruxton Abbey was a bad scene. The Arbuthnots are every bit as bad as the Wraggs. Damn these English aristocrats. Who gives them the right anyway!!! :mad:

Gifs
The Day starts early at the Abby. You must make sure that you clean your self. A good whie gos a long way!

628_1000.gif

A, those who go to class, need to be on time!

629_1000.gif

If you are late, you may have to wait until you are allowed it!
640_1000.gif

Then there is the medical inspection!
716_1000.gif

Ladies get their breast examined as well!
721_1000.gif 723_1000.gif

If you don't do well in your studies, their are consequences !
726_1000.gif

And the stables need to be kept properly clean!
729_1000.gif
733_1000.gif

Attachments

• 732_1000.gif
    732_1000.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
Gifs
The Day starts early at the Abby. You must make sure that you clean your self. A good whie gos a long way!

View attachment 478115

A, those who go to class, need to be on time!

View attachment 478116

If you are late, you may have to wait until you are allowed it!
View attachment 478117

Then there is the medical inspection!
View attachment 478118

Ladies get their breast examined as well!
View attachment 478119 View attachment 478120

If you don't do well in your studies, their are consequences !
View attachment 478121

And the stables need to be kept properly clean!
View attachment 478122
View attachment 478124

726_1000.gif I hope those two skulls on the shelf behind me are not significant :confused:

Exactly. "It" is the right to do as we please, with whom we please, and to whom we please. :p

spa 8.jpg Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Typically, these 'English' aristocrats aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Arbuthnot is a Scottish surname, from a place in the Mearns (nowadays part of Aberdeenshire, former Kincardineshire) -
Aberbothenoth in 1202, it's 'aber-' a Pictish (and Welsh) word for a confluence, and 'buathnat'. 'little virtuous one',
the name of a burn with healing waters.

Abbey.jpg

And their abbey, which certainly looks very English, and being an Anglo-Norman foundation in the Pale arguably was so,
is actually in Ireland, at Gowran in Co. Wexford.

Typically, these 'English' aristocrats aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Arbuthnot is a Scottish surname, from a place in the Mearns (nowadays part of Aberdeenshire, former Kincardineshire) -
Aberbothenoth in 1202, it's 'aber-' a Pictish (and Welsh) word for a confluence, and 'buathnat'. 'little virtuous one',
the name of a burn with healing waters.

View attachment 478130

And their abbey, which certainly looks very English, and being an Anglo-Norman foundation in the Pale arguably was so,
is actually in Ireland, at Gowran in Co. Wexford.
Old Arbuthnot hasn't really looked after the place, has he?

Honestly, you do have to take a bit of time away from thrashing the girls to organise the occasional roof repair. :rolleyes:

Old Arbuthnot hasn't really looked after the place, has he?

Honestly, you do have to take a bit of time away from thrashing the girls to organise the occasional roof repair. :rolleyes:

tumblr_n52u20fJad1twnqwoo1_500.jpg From dungeon to roof repair ... thanks a lot Wragg! ... from now on keep your helpful suggestions to yourself, please :mad:

Back
Top Bottom