Arbuthnot Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com
Typically, these 'English' aristocrats aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Arbuthnot is a Scottish surname, from a place in the Mearns (nowadays part of Aberdeenshire, former Kincardineshire) -
Aberbothenoth in 1202, it's 'aber-' a Pictish (and Welsh) word for a confluence, and 'buathnat'. 'little virtuous one',
the name of a burn with healing waters.

You might have shared your erudition with me when I introduced Lord Arbuthnot several weeks ago, rather than lying in wait for weeks for me to fall headlong into a bog ;-)

His lordship was just a throwaway character/commentator at first, with no need for a back story. But I thought I had better stick with the name now that he and his wicked friends have their very own thread.

And of course, had I placed Cranfordshire in Scotland, I'd be in even deeper trouble than I am.

For this affront to his lordship, I must warn you that the Maisies and Islas that fall into his hands are in for a very bad time. ;-)

Before I was so lewdly interrupted, ;), I was telling of Lord Arbuthnot's first experiments in discipline and domination. For some time he was quite content with using only his bare hands to punish the bare bottoms of the pretty young servants who had been less than diligent, punctual, and respectful. And while he never lost his fondness for bare-handed discipline applied to pretty derrieres, , he soon began to experiment with other implements and other targets.

One Saturday morning while preparing for the hunt, it occurred to him to take a riding crop to the well-curved buttocks of Lucy, a comely stable lass.

The thrashing he gave the comely blonde was so exhilarating, that he began using the crop in non-equestrian settings

crop 9.jpg

and on delicious new targets.

crop 7.jpg

On a trip to Paris, he purchased some fetish lingerie for a parlour maid named Laurie whose lovely figure had quite bewitched him, even though it was modestly encased in a maid's costume

Lord Arbuthnot had forced her to undress before him, his rapacious eyes raking her body as garment after garment slid softly to the floor. Her breasts in particular had enthralled hime. He had made her stand before him naked for several minutes, her hands behind her back in a posture that thrust her breasts out deliciously before directing her to put on the lingerie he had ordered specially for her.

crop 8.jpg

Laurie was the first of Lord Arbuthnot's girls to taste the full fury of his new toy. He had begun slowly with only a few rather tentative stroke per session, but after three or four encounters, he was brimming with confidence and authority, slashing the crop with assurance against Laurie's tender flesh. In short order, Arbuthnot came to realize that a bare backside, however enticing, was far from the only target on a woman's body. Soon Laurie's saucy breasts and the delicate treasure between her supple thighs became the principal objects of her master's cruel fancies.

Attachments

• crop 3.jpg
    crop 3.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 56
Before I was so lewdly interrupted, ;)

Soon Laurie's saucy breasts and the delicate treasure between her supple thighs became the principal objects of her master's cruel fancies.

Meanwhile, seventeen horses, sixteen gentlemen, and thirty hounds are standing out in the pouring rain wondering where his Lordship has got to.... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, seventeen horses, sixteen gentlemen, and thirty hounds are standing out in the pouring rain wondering where his Lordship has got to.... :rolleyes:
And in all this rain, one rather hopes Barb finished the roofing, or old Arbuthnot's going to be having a damp time of it. I mean there's a time to get a girl wet, but the method here is all wrong. :rolleyes::doh:

Ah, Cruxforums. :)

Where the fucking stupid Germans, the fucking stupid Yanks, and the fucking stupid Brits can all have a laugh together! :D

Don't forget the Canucks and the Aussies, or are they lumped in there as some amalgamation of Yanks and Brits?

Laurie was the first of Lord Arbuthnot's girls to taste the full fury of his new toy. He had begun slowly with only a few rather tentative stroke per session, but after three or four encounters, he was brimming with confidence and authority, slashing the crop with assurance against Laurie's tender flesh. In short order, Arbuthnot came to realize that a bare backside, however enticing, was far from the only target on a woman's body. Soon Laurie's saucy breasts and the delicate treasure between her supple thighs became the principal objects of her master's cruel fancies.

In the words of the immortal John Lee Hooker: "My father was a jockey, and he taught me how to ride"

And in all this rain, one rather hopes Barb finished the roofing, or old Arbuthnot's going to be having a damp time of it. I mean there's a time to get a girl wet, but the method here is all wrong. :rolleyes::doh:

Hey she has to finish shoveling first

4522404_zpsa7e3abd6.gif

Lord Arbuthnot's first riding crop period was one of exquisite delights.

crop 12.jpg

Amelia was a scullery girl. Beautiful but woefully clumsy, Amelia's sumptuous backside felt the sting of her master's crop every week or two.

crop 10.jpg

Monica was a saucy spitfire. It took his lordship several sound thrashings with the crop to get her to present the crop to him in a manner which positioned her assets - and his favorite targets - to best advantage. Her flowing ebony hair inspired Arbuthnot to dress her in exclusively black accessories, right down to the polish on her nails. The contrast between the blackness of his favorite crop and the blushing pinkness of Monica's breasts never failed to excite him. In all his subsequent years of depravity, there were few women of whom he had fonder memories than Monica, the girl with the perfect nipples.

crop 11.jpg

He acquired Esmeralda from an itinerant gypsy, who had grown tired of Esmeralda's foul temper. It was a labor of love for his lordship to tame the fiery wench to the point where she would present the crop that would wreak havoc on her bare skin to Arbuthnot and his after-dinner guests with the proper degree of submissiveness. Esmeralda was the center of attention at many of Arbuthnot's bachelor dinner parties for several months. Usually there were about half a dozen guests, and half a dozen rounds, each round consisting of Esmeralda, on her knees, presenting the crop to each of the gentlemen in turn.

The wagering on each round was lively as each man tried to outdo his cronies. By the end of a typical soiree, the full-breasted gypsy girl had usually been cropped from neck to knees.

Those first years of sexual exploitation were perhaps the most enjoyable for Lord Arbuthnot. They were indeed the springtime of his long career

crop 21.jpg

Here he is as a young man with a blindfolded girl who will not know when to brace herself for the impending sting...

crop 22.jpg

Here the fingers of one hand probe Ariadne's portal of desire, while the crop in his left hand imparts its rhythmic sting, nipping at each of the girl's alluring demi-ovals in turn.

crop 23.jpg

Here he rips away a Parisian undergarment he had bought for Daphne, a local girl whose parents were deeply in debt to him. Where and how, she wonders, will her cruel master exact collateral damage tonight?

Soon, the delights of domination almost came to rival those of punishment itself. There is something of the pedagogue in Lord Arbuthnot, something of the harsh schoolmaster. A demanding proctor, he brooks no frivolity, no inattention, insisting that each lesson be learned precisely as he teaches it.

crop 24.jpg

A lovely young maid, half clad in gossamer prostrates herself before him hoping to escape, or at least minimize, whatever discipline lies in store.

training 1.gif

Here he painstakingly puts a young girl through her paces, so that she will move with the proper grace and submissiveness at his next gentleman's evening.

training 2.gif

And here he trains a stunningly beautiful young vixen to obey his every command. By the look in her eyes, you can tell that she has been practicing this submissive flourish all morning, and that every imperfection in her performance, no matter how minor, has earned her a slap across the face or a crop-stroke across her delectable breasts.... But she will learn, and she will perform well upon demand.

Or face a far worse fate than this if she does not....

Last edited:
Thanks to his intensive preparation - and the beauty of the special guests - Lord Arbuthnot's gentleman's evenings are invariably quite a success.

soir 1.jpg

This randy young gentleman will make short work of Katrina's remaining garments

soir 2.jpg

Leather and metal accoutrements of every description are always on hand for the connoisseurs who care to use them

soir 3.jpg

This exotic beauty will be made to pay for the rebellious glance she gives a wealthy young guest

soir 4.jpg

Here she is a short time later, lying naked and trembling, wondering what means Arbuthnot's friend will use to placate his wrath

soir 5.jpg

These two gentlemen seem to have this their leather-collared beauty well in hand. She is stunning, and their arousal must surely be at a fever pitch. Will she be able to satisfy their arousal through normal means, or will they crave more, and crueler delights?

soir 6.jpg

Debasing a proud young beauty is its own reward....

soir 7.jpg

With her wrists held fast, the dark-haired demi-goddess is utterly at the mercy of Lord Arbuthnot's young friends. In a moment the man holding her neck chain will unlatch his Ferragamo belt, and the flagellation will begin ...

soir 8.jpg

While in another room, another wealthy young guest has used his belt to bind the wrists of a gorgeous blonde so that she is powerless to resist his assault -- and the assault of his four friends, who are lined up just outside the bedroom door, listening to her cries of protest.

Such are the gentleman's evenings hosted by Lord Arbuthnot. There have been many such and we will recount the happenings at other soirees from time to time as we retrace his lordship's erotic escapades.

Thanks to his intensive preparation - and the beauty of the special guests - Lord Arbuthnot's gentleman's evenings are invariably quite a success.

View attachment 478545

This randy young gentleman will make short work of Katrina's remaining garments

View attachment 478546

Leather and metal accoutrements of every description are always on hand for the connoisseurs who care to use them

View attachment 478547

This exotic beauty will be made to pay for the rebellious glance she gives a wealthy young guest

View attachment 478548

Here she is a short time later, lying naked and trembling, wondering what means Arbuthnot's friend will use to placate his wrath

View attachment 478549

These two gentlemen seem to have this their leather-collared beauty well in hand. She is stunning, and their arousal must surely be at a fever pitch. Will she be able to satisfy their arousal through normal means, or will they crave more, and crueler delights?

View attachment 478550

Debasing a proud young beauty is its own reward....

View attachment 478551

With her wrists held fast, the dark-haired demi-goddess is utterly at the mercy of Lord Arbuthnot's young friends. In a moment the man holding her neck chain will unlatch his Ferragamo belt, and the flagellation will begin ...

View attachment 478552

While in another room, another wealthy young guest has used his belt to bind the wrists of a gorgeous blonde so that she is powerless to resist his assault -- and the assault of his four friends, who are lined up just outside the bedroom door, listening to her cries of protest.

Such are the gentleman's evenings hosted by Lord Arbuthnot. There have been many such and we will recount the happenings at other soirees from time to time as we retrace his lordship's erotic escapades.

Suffering as I do from inbreeding pedigree, I've finally seen what you're doing here, Boccaccio. :doh:

And I like it! :)

Suffering as I do from inbreeding pedigree, I've finally seen what you're doing here, Boccaccio. :doh:

I'm glad you know what I'm doing, cause I'm just flying by the seat of Katrina's panties!

Katrina.jpg

But I could do worse, much worse, than offering some of these lovely images for another viewing, or perhaps a first viewing for those who may not have dipped too deeply into the CF's vast archives.

Boccaccio, did you REALLY think you were going to sneak an Irish abbey past Eulalia as being English?:doh::rolleyes:

With the Arbuthnots anything is possible. There are a line of Baronets descended from a Provost of Edinburgh of whom the most famous is likely Rear-Admiral Sir Robert Arbuthnot who led the 1st Cruiser Squadron to disaster at Jutland. To describe his career would it would probably be cruel but accurate to suggest he was as crazy as Jackie Fisher but without the genius.

You know, It just struck me a few seconds ago when I saw the title in an archive that your 'Cruxton Abbey' is a venue of some renown here, although I don't think i've more than glanced at any of the Cruxton threads.

I'm sure that I had seen that designation in some of the thread listings, but I would like to say that I did not consciously borrow the notion of an abbey from you. I considered Arbuthnot Castle, Arbuthnot Abbey and Arbuthnot Manor, and perhaps subliminally 'Abbey' was fresher in my mind.

But it was only just now that I noticed the coincidence. My apologies for drawing a blank on it earlier.

You know, It just struck me a few seconds ago when I saw the title in an archive that your 'Cruxton Abbey' is a venue of some renown here, although I don't think i've more than glanced at any of the Cruxton threads.

I'm sure that I had seen that designation in some of the thread listings, but I would like to say that I did not consciously borrow the notion of an abbey from you. I considered Arbuthnot Castle, Arbuthnot Abbey and Arbuthnot Manor, and perhaps subliminally 'Abbey' was fresher in my mind.

But it was only just now that I noticed the coincidence. My apologies for drawing a blank on it earlier.
At least Arbuthnot Abbey alliterates... ;)

It's nice to know that Cruxton isn't the only den of iniquity in the land! :)

At least Arbuthnot Abbey alliterates... ;)

It's nice to know that Cruxton isn't the only den of iniquity in the land! :)
We do seem to be collecting ecclesiastical architecture, in any case, what with everyone moving into old abbeys.

Back
Top Bottom