Arcimboldo's pics

Go to CruxDreams.com
have a tortured good night :p :D ;) and sorry Governor Connie but i think you need Pollys help or Melissa with her ointment. But i'm afraid she is toooooooooooooo bussy

Well, Connie, these men keep threatening me with hideously cruel Tortures,​
yet nothing happens.​

I think they're just big softies,​
couldn't hurt a​

OOOOWWWW!!!!

I think you spoke too soon my love,and trust me when I say that there is more to come!

A big Softie....ME?!
Ooh dear,now you've upset Baracus,no one upsets Baracus and gets away with it....
Ok take her down,un-nailed from that cross and flog her....HARD !!
Oh hang on....
What's that dribbling between her legs ??
Blood !! Oh dear have we whipped her too hard ??
Connie comes up to me,and whispers,"It's her Periods,(you know,"Women's problems," time of the Month,Y'know.....?!)
Oh DAMN !!
O-kay then....take her to the cold,damp,and dark Dungeon,suspend her from the 'X' Cross that's been put there for her benefit.
Leave her for a WEEK !! Feed her stale bread and brackish water.
That'll give her a chance to "recover". She'll need the strength for the ordeal to follow,let's see if she can cope with being violated in public by an entire Legion !!
Of course the proper Crucifixion will follow...........
Teach the little bitch to call me a big Softie....hahaha !!
Cheers Baracus:p

Blimey...it's gone quiet here all of a sudden !!:( Have i upset people ??
Even Baracus can be persuaded to change his mind,watch this space......
Cheers .B.

Cheers .B.
why ????????????

Cheers .B.
You certainly haven't upset me Baracus!:D
Just what I deserved -​
now I'm enjoying a healthy diet while I'm stretched on this figure-enhancing X-Cross -​
cool! :cool: (damp and dark too, adds to the suspense!)​
I think I'll need at least a fortnight in the Dungeon to be ready for what you're promising​
and for you (and the Brigade of Guards) to get in training​
to show you're not really big softies!​
xxx​

Baracus has a dillemma,:(so he called over his loyal torture-mistresses for a conference...
"Ok Julie,Mel,& Connie,what to do with the little bitch,while she 'recovers',in readiness for her ordeal,shall we go ahead,or do something differently....??"
Connie piped up,
"Actually,i winced at the thought of poor,little Eulalia being,"ahem"!!" Gang-raped by an entire Legion,er which one DID you say it was ??"
B,"the XIIIth !!"
C,"Oh shit,they're legendary,being HUGE,well-endowed,surely that'll be TOO much for the slut,you'll kill her before the Crucifixion !!"
B,"Well what DO you suggest ??"
Mel, "Actually,us Girlies fancied a bit of Lezzie-Fun with her,why don't you turn her over to us,and we can ALL have our 'fun',whilst you watch....
That way she,and we'll be sexually sated as well as exhausted,but ready for more......;)"
B,"Fair enough,but i still want her to suffer degradation,at the hands of,maybe a cohort,of the BIGGEST men there are....!!"
Girls,"All right !!,But can we start now ?? Her 'monthly's' nearly done now,we're getting all excited and "wet",at the prospect of serious sweaty Pussy-licking,and Boob-groping,as well as more Whipping,you're BOUND to get,'turned-on' as you watch,supping your favourite Diet-Coke* and Crisps *!!"
B."Done !!"
Cheers Baracus.(Over to YOU,Girls....)
*Yeah,i KNOW it's not a Roman feast !!:p:D

Come along Ladies,the beastly Baracus is impatiently waiting to hear your viewpoint...remember what happens to those who don't do as he pleases......Hint,hint.;)
Cheers B.

Oh dear i go away to my Villa in Southend-on-Sea,and what happens.....??
NOTHING !!:(:(
How disappointing,i'm surprised at the apparent shyness of the Ladies...(or are they plotting against me ??)
Cheers B.
P.S I've cancelled the XIII legion's annual leave,something's cropped up in Camulodium,(something to do with a bitch called Boudicca).

Eulalia is still on holiday for at least another week so we can plot as much as we like against her:) We are just winding down at the end of term so planning Eulalia's punishment while we enjoy a threesome with Connie sounds like a very good idea. Another glass of Rose please! THT and his High Immoral Authority thugs are after me for being a member of the Arachnia Coven but very painful consequences would ensue!!

Thank you Hans,
We shall play that music when we crucify THT and his cronies on Bromyard Downs. They should be afraid! VERY AFRAID!!

i sense a Coup,in place...... "Infamy Infamy,they've all got it in for me !!" :)
i'll organise the Cruxing if U like there's a few Woods nearby,for raw materials. ;).
I just need to organise transportation,to Bromyard Downs,perhaps the captured Iceni,may help here ??
'Ere,it's not against the Geneva Convention is it...?? Oh shit it's not been written,YET !!:D
Baracus 1 THT 0,the score at Half-time.....i'm bringing on the Subs,Connie,Mel,& Julie,they're bringing me off.(lucky me !! Lol!!)
Cheers B.

Yes lucky you indeed,you are tied to a chair watching Mel, Julie and me in a very hot threesome!

Yes lucky you indeed,you are tied to a chair watching Mel, Julie and me in a very hot threesome!

How can i pleasure myself,tied to a chair ?? Some poor bitch will have to do it for me !! (any volunteers ??);)
The Coup d'etat has beeen quelled,now the mass Crucifixions can begin !! Women & Children first.........
Cheers B.

How can i pleasure myself,tied to a chair ?? Some poor bitch will have to do it for me !! (any volunteers ??);)
The Coup d'etat has beeen quelled,now the mass Crucifixions can begin !! Women & Children first.........
Cheers B.
Hmmm I didn't think about that,well in that case come and join us!

Back
Top Bottom