Armpits

Go to CruxDreams.com
A very psychological series of pictures! An immodestly dressed girl flirts with a completely naked girl hanging on a frame (a simple crucifix) The girl, who has not yet been crucified, but will definitely be crucified, at the same time slightly cheers and tortures the crucified girl. Lesbian flirting in front of guys humiliates a naked girl, but makes her nakedness more attractive. A little adventure will help the girl to hang out longer, because she is too beautiful to interrupt her suffering ahead of time, and not to prolong the torture.Of course, she will be filmed before sunset, so tomorrow, perhaps she will have just as much fun torturing and humiliating her girlfriend.
vlcsnap-2023-12-18-17h54m36s621.jpgvlcsnap-2024-01-14-15h34m29s107.jpgvlcsnap-2024-01-14-15h34m38s334.jpg
Does anyone have a more complete series of these wonderful photos?

A very psychological series of pictures! An immodestly dressed girl flirts with a completely naked girl hanging on a frame (a simple crucifix) The girl, who has not yet been crucified, but will definitely be crucified, at the same time slightly cheers and tortures the crucified girl. Lesbian flirting in front of guys humiliates a naked girl, but makes her nakedness more attractive. A little adventure will help the girl to hang out longer, because she is too beautiful to interrupt her suffering ahead of time, and not to prolong the torture.Of course, she will be filmed before sunset, so tomorrow, perhaps she will have just as much fun torturing and humiliating her girlfriend.
View attachment 1423910View attachment 1423911View attachment 1423912
Does anyone have a more complete series of these wonderful photos?
It's no photo set, I extracted them from a video.

You can buy the video here:

A very similar one is the following:

Thanks for sharing justarandomguy
Her unbearable naked agony on the cross brings out so much beauty in her which can't be described in words.
And this makes each and every moment of her excruciating torture so immensely delightful for the viewer,
This is my most favourite crux film and she has always been my avatar in this forum.
I am only replacing the existing one with one from this set.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom