Art by AganMedon

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't understand your subscribestar levels. So the lower levels only access the older works? When it says you get access to 10 every 3 or 9 days do you get to choose what you want to see or just a certain ones become available? You say there are hundreds of pics and animations, so even at the highest level it would take months to access them? Thanks, your work looks awesome.

I don't understand your subscribestar levels. So the lower levels only access the older works? When it says you get access to 10 every 3 or 9 days do you get to choose what you want to see or just a certain ones become available? You say there are hundreds of pics and animations, so even at the highest level it would take months to access them? Thanks, your work looks awesome.
I agree, very confusing. I would like to see your art at Patreon!

Me three! Your work is amazing. But I would appreciate access to ALL of it in one place, for one price, EVEN IF THAT PRICE IS HIGH!
Would that make you vulnerable to piracy, well, YEAH! Some (MOST) of us are honest and don't mind paying for what we get.
On the other hand, I tried subscribing to your site once before and got ripped off with multiple charges.
So please, help your fans out with access to your phenomenal work!

Your work is incredible. As stated previously, I am an Industrial Stories level member.

I would like to see the execution completed in the hanging series, though.

I noticed when you had your site on Infernal Restraints that the final stage execution pics disappeared, for example in The Cell 01 series. The hard drive I had that series on crashed. Miss them dearly.

I also noticed that the final crux pic in the Inquisition series is missing on the new site. That one pic is the reason I started following you.

His work is good enough for me to take the highest level. I have been a fan for years. I've had no problems.
At the highest level do you have access to everything? Was that immediate or slowly release over months?

I would sign up a the highest level if I knew what I would be getting, but any time it isn't clear I am usually disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom